Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | We Love Snoots!~ (Signature Adopts)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b][size=7]We Love Snoots!~ [/size] (Rideback Signature Adoptables) [size=4][OPEN][/size][/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f01f94b38803b3fbe4b1c2fe2c186a4e/458d8dca20a0e8b4-11/s400x600/66c6e1a3de039be286793b25c89deef9a1117882.png[/img] [i]Show off your love for these pointy firends! :D[/i][/center] [center]____________________________________________________________[/center] [b]Price: 50g/75kt New Gene: +25g/kt[/b] Accessories are free No Skins/Accents Can order with or without the text Only 1 dragon per order Willing to take mixed payments, pm to discuss further Please hold onto payment until I am ready to accept it Currently not doing special eyes like Primal or Multi (this may change later tho) [center][b][u]Examples[/u][/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7d4f5f27e31184ef00af1423e4e71ff4/458d8dca20a0e8b4-cb/s400x600/ffa926677d92d730ca75996251e44d461bcd8da7.gif[/img] [/center] [b][size=4][u]Completed Genes:[/u][/size][/b] [columns] [b][u]Primary:[/u][/b] Cherub Clown Crystal Fade Falcon Giraffe Iridescent Jaguar Lionfish Metallic Pinstripe Poison Python Savannah Skink Starmap Wasp [nextcol] [color=TRANSPARENT]===[/color] [nextcol] [b][u]Secondary:[/u][/b] Alloy Bee Blend Butterfly Constellation Eye Spot Facet Hypnotic Morph Noxtide Seraph Shimmer Spinner Striation stripes Toxin Trail [nextcol] [color=TRANSPARENT]===[/color] [nextcol] [b][u]Tertiary:[/u][/b] Capsule Contour Circuit Crackle Ghost Glimmer Opal Peacock Scales Smirch smoke Stained Underbelly Veined [/columns] [center][b][size=5][u]Accessories:[/u][/size][/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9bea840c434e2a5cd82d104c3e523c4c/458d8dca20a0e8b4-0d/s400x600/4c3307d3aa84f0718d1e42ea2d3df2ca97d01d96.gif[/img] [/center] [b][u]Currently Available:[/u][/b] -Bows (All variants/Custom colors w/ or w/o glitter) -Scarf [LIST] [*]Pride(all flags welcomed) [*]Flair(all variants) [*]Steampunk(all variants) [*]Silk(all variants) [*]Basic(Aviator variants/Custom color) [/LIST] [b][u]To be Added:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Flowers [/LIST] [b][u]Notes:[/u][/b] -I am open to suggestions for new items to add to the Accessories, tho i will not be doing any large, overly complex pieces or full apparel sets. I want to keep things relatively simple. I'm also open to things that are not necessarily site items (like the pride scarfs). Any suggestions are welcomed, but of course those that have more interest or people asking will more likely be picked. -When ordering for a dragon, please make use to use a scry with no apparel or at least have a link to the dragon. This makes it easier for me to complete the order. -If the dragon in your order has a gene that is not in the gene list, you will need to provide the extra fee for the new art (prices listed above). This is only charged once tho, even for dragons with multiple new genes on them -You are welcome combine different accessories in your order (like add a bow + scarf), tho not multiple of the same kind (like 2 different scarfs) as they just clip over each other anyways :/ -if a new accessory option comes out that you would like to add to a previous order, i am happy to do so, free of charge. I do, however, ask that you provide a copy of the original as i may not have it anymore by the time i update ;>.< [quote][b][u]Order Form:[/u][/b] Payment type: Text Option: (Text/No Text) Scry/Link for the Dragon: Accessories(+what color/variant): *(optional) Suggestion for a new Accessory item:[/quote] [center][b][u][size=4]Current Orders:[/size][/u][/b][/center] [columns] [color=TRANSPARENT]==========================[/color] [nextcol] - - - - - - - [/columns]
We Love Snoots!~
(Rideback Signature Adoptables)

[OPEN]

66c6e1a3de039be286793b25c89deef9a1117882.png

Show off your love for these pointy firends! :D

Price: 50g/75kt
New Gene: +25g/kt

Accessories are free
No Skins/Accents
Can order with or without the text
Only 1 dragon per order
Willing to take mixed payments, pm to discuss further
Please hold onto payment until I am ready to accept it
Currently not doing special eyes like Primal or Multi (this may change later tho)

Examples

ffa926677d92d730ca75996251e44d461bcd8da7.gif

Completed Genes:

Primary:
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Fade
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent
Jaguar
Lionfish
Metallic
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Savannah
Skink
Starmap
Wasp
=== Secondary:
Alloy
Bee
Blend
Butterfly
Constellation
Eye Spot
Facet
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Striation
stripes
Toxin
Trail
=== Tertiary:
Capsule
Contour
Circuit
Crackle
Ghost
Glimmer
Opal
Peacock
Scales
Smirch
smoke
Stained
Underbelly
Veined

Accessories:

4c3307d3aa84f0718d1e42ea2d3df2ca97d01d96.gif

Currently Available:

-Bows (All variants/Custom colors w/ or w/o glitter)

-Scarf
  • Pride(all flags welcomed)
  • Flair(all variants)
  • Steampunk(all variants)
  • Silk(all variants)
  • Basic(Aviator variants/Custom color)

To be Added:
  • Flowers

Notes:
-I am open to suggestions for new items to add to the Accessories, tho i will not be doing any large, overly complex pieces or full apparel sets. I want to keep things relatively simple. I'm also open to things that are not necessarily site items (like the pride scarfs). Any suggestions are welcomed, but of course those that have more interest or people asking will more likely be picked.

-When ordering for a dragon, please make use to use a scry with no apparel or at least have a link to the dragon. This makes it easier for me to complete the order.

-If the dragon in your order has a gene that is not in the gene list, you will need to provide the extra fee for the new art (prices listed above). This is only charged once tho, even for dragons with multiple new genes on them

-You are welcome combine different accessories in your order (like add a bow + scarf), tho not multiple of the same kind (like 2 different scarfs) as they just clip over each other anyways :/

-if a new accessory option comes out that you would like to add to a previous order, i am happy to do so, free of charge. I do, however, ask that you provide a copy of the original as i may not have it anymore by the time i update ;>.<

Quote:
Order Form:

Payment type:
Text Option: (Text/No Text)
Scry/Link for the Dragon:
Accessories(+what color/variant):

*(optional) Suggestion for a new Accessory item:

Current Orders:
========================== -
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pinglist:

General
HolyShipper, Alatreon

New Accessories
fredddio(flower crown), GHOSTCHOMPS(masks). SilverStarSheep(hats)
Pinglist:

General
HolyShipper, Alatreon

New Accessories
fredddio(flower crown), GHOSTCHOMPS(masks). SilverStarSheep(hats)
Reserve
Reserve
@smeraldo

pinging myself to remember!! if we can't post yet, jsut ping and i'll delete this
this totally makes me want to get a ridgeback
@smeraldo

pinging myself to remember!! if we can't post yet, jsut ping and i'll delete this
this totally makes me want to get a ridgeback
eESLWsA.gif
@pheelthemoment Shop is open!~ :D
@pheelthemoment Shop is open!~ :D
aaa here it is!! i love this so much but have a question - the ridgeback i'd like to have is supposed to be missing his left front leg, would that be possible to do?

thank you!
aaa here it is!! i love this so much but have a question - the ridgeback i'd like to have is supposed to be missing his left front leg, would that be possible to do?

thank you!
..............................................................................................................................
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png
@pheelthemoment yeah! should't be hard to edit, so i'd be fine doing a custom order~ ^-^
@pheelthemoment yeah! should't be hard to edit, so i'd be fine doing a custom order~ ^-^
@CobaltedBeast

Payment type: Gems
Text Option: No Extra Text (I do want the 'I Love Snoots' thing)
Tiamut

Accessories(+what color/variant): Scarf- Pride flag

*(optional) Suggestion for a new Accessory item: Crowns or Goggles

Also, can I sponsor the Savannah gene as well?
@CobaltedBeast

Text Option: No Extra Text (I do want the 'I Love Snoots' thing)
Tiamut

Accessories(+what color/variant): Scarf- Pride flag

*(optional) Suggestion for a new Accessory item: Crowns or Goggles

Also, can I sponsor the Savannah gene as well?
Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
ae0635d519d7226bc9bd121e7b472cb073dc0e09.png
thank you so much :D!! edit: wait i just realized i may have gotten confused about something haha,, is "I love snoots" the only text option or are custom messages fine? i assumed it was any text but i realize now that may not have been what you meant haha,, "I love snoots" works for my boy if that's supposed to be the only text option c: Payment type: treasure Text Option: text! Scry/Link for the Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52361248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523613/52361248_350.png[/img][/url] (scry [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict/52361248]here[/url]) Accessories(+what color/variant): the rainbow pride scarf would be great! (and he is missing his front left leg.) as for apparel suggestions, i'd love to see goggles, haunted candles, or any of the floral stuff! if you do end up adding those in the future, would i be able to get them retroactively added? thank you so much!!
thank you so much :D!!
edit: wait i just realized i may have gotten confused about something haha,,
is "I love snoots" the only text option or are custom messages fine? i assumed it was any text but i realize now that may not have been what you meant haha,, "I love snoots" works for my boy if that's supposed to be the only text option c:

Payment type: treasure
Text Option: text!
Scry/Link for the Dragon: 52361248_350.png
(scry here)
Accessories(+what color/variant): the rainbow pride scarf would be great!
(and he is missing his front left leg.)

as for apparel suggestions, i'd love to see goggles, haunted candles, or any of the floral stuff! if you do end up adding those in the future, would i be able to get them retroactively added?

thank you so much!!
..............................................................................................................................
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png
@CobaltedBeast

Text Option: Text please!
Not Found

Accessories(+what color/variant): Trans flag scarf, if possible

I'll be looking to sponsor the savannah and striation genes since they're not yet on the list ^^ This is also my first time ordering art, so major apologies if I get anything wrong!
@CobaltedBeast

Text Option: Text please!
Not Found

Accessories(+what color/variant): Trans flag scarf, if possible

I'll be looking to sponsor the savannah and striation genes since they're not yet on the list ^^ This is also my first time ordering art, so major apologies if I get anything wrong!
Pls buy v
64264284.png64264285.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8