Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR's Favorite Coli Venue Bracket WINNER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
golem workshop!!! team golem workshop!!!!!!! yeahhhhh [emoji=sandsurge star size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]!!!!!!
golem workshop!!! team golem workshop!!!!!!! yeahhhhh !!!!!!
mOLa9Jl.png
What's the criteria for favorite coliseum venue? Is it aesthetic? Ease of grinding/training fodder? Or just personal preference AKA "just pick whichever one you like more, regardless of why you like it"?
What's the criteria for favorite coliseum venue? Is it aesthetic? Ease of grinding/training fodder? Or just personal preference AKA "just pick whichever one you like more, regardless of why you like it"?
Na5WGHa.png
I hate rainsong, kelp beds, volcanic vents, boreal woods, scorched forest

I like ghostlight, portal, GW, redrock.

bamboo falls and arena are pretty even for me, of course one has a boss, so I guess BF would win... for now.

Thunderhead and WP are even. WP gets a lil boring, but that can be good. Drops are worth a fair bit.

Waterway and Delta aren't bad.
I hate rainsong, kelp beds, volcanic vents, boreal woods, scorched forest

I like ghostlight, portal, GW, redrock.

bamboo falls and arena are pretty even for me, of course one has a boss, so I guess BF would win... for now.

Thunderhead and WP are even. WP gets a lil boring, but that can be good. Drops are worth a fair bit.

Waterway and Delta aren't bad.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Voted!

Yay for Volcanic Vents and it's nice design <3
Voted!

Yay for Volcanic Vents and it's nice design <3
Amazing yeeaaah i can’t wait to see the result!
Amazing yeeaaah i can’t wait to see the result!
6klg2iF.png
I absolutely love Volcanic Vents granted I've spent a lot of my time there, probably more than the Mire. I also love the Thunderhead Savannah because of that animation they've got in it, it's so good.
I absolutely love Volcanic Vents granted I've spent a lot of my time there, probably more than the Mire. I also love the Thunderhead Savannah because of that animation they've got in it, it's so good.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@tigressRising yeah just personal preference! i didnt want to make it centered on something specific because ppl have different playstyles, and i wanted to keep it fairly silly lol
@tigressRising yeah just personal preference! i didnt want to make it centered on something specific because ppl have different playstyles, and i wanted to keep it fairly silly lol
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
blooming grove!!!
blooming grove!!!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Let's go Boreal Wood! I spent a lot of time grinding in it a while ago and I love it :)
Let's go Boreal Wood! I spent a lot of time grinding in it a while ago and I love it :)
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
It's REALLY hard to say who I'd like to see winning, so I'm just gonna follow along.
  • I like Bamboo Falls because it's pretty, peaceful, and a nice grinding spot.
  • I harbor strong personal grudges against the Harpy's Roost. With mire builds, all the enemies are irritatingly close to being 1-hit elims, but aren't. They always live with like, 20 HP left.
  • Tough call, because I have lots of positive memories of both venues. Woodland Path is often the MVP of fest grinding & is an early venue, but Thunderhead Savannah is both one of my favorite venues aesthetically and was the first new venue added in my time on FR. Thunderhead won my vote, but it was close.
  • Another close one, but not as close. I have fun memories of Kelp Beds grinding with my first set of level 25 dragons.
  • Sandswept Delta, since I have no strong feelings towards the Boreal Wood, and I spent TONS of time in the Delta for my first NOTN, and I love the revamp.
It's REALLY hard to say who I'd like to see winning, so I'm just gonna follow along.
  • I like Bamboo Falls because it's pretty, peaceful, and a nice grinding spot.
  • I harbor strong personal grudges against the Harpy's Roost. With mire builds, all the enemies are irritatingly close to being 1-hit elims, but aren't. They always live with like, 20 HP left.
  • Tough call, because I have lots of positive memories of both venues. Woodland Path is often the MVP of fest grinding & is an early venue, but Thunderhead Savannah is both one of my favorite venues aesthetically and was the first new venue added in my time on FR. Thunderhead won my vote, but it was close.
  • Another close one, but not as close. I have fun memories of Kelp Beds grinding with my first set of level 25 dragons.
  • Sandswept Delta, since I have no strong feelings towards the Boreal Wood, and I spent TONS of time in the Delta for my first NOTN, and I love the revamp.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7