Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dream updates for 2024?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*slams table* more breeds MORE GENES more colors
*slams table* more breeds MORE GENES more colors
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
Blossom for all Ancient AND Modern dragon breeds </3 The way that gene could literally save so much ugly tert colors...
Blossom for all Ancient AND Modern dragon breeds </3 The way that gene could literally save so much ugly tert colors...
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="Astaraela" date="2024-01-01 17:42:52" ] Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs [/quote] Please. Begging you staff. Giving out gifts is so hard... [quote name="Romaki" date="2024-01-02 02:46:32" ] Background something for our avatars. [/quote] Oh this too! Some sort of flat colour or gradient we could put behind out avatars so it's not just plain white would be great. My personal dream update is skins/accents for permababies! I would be over the moon if I was finally able to give my babs some pretty skins, and honestly, I think it's long overdue to be added.
Astaraela wrote on 2024-01-01 17:42:52:
Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs
Please. Begging you staff. Giving out gifts is so hard...
Romaki wrote on 2024-01-02 02:46:32:
Background something for our avatars.
Oh this too! Some sort of flat colour or gradient we could put behind out avatars so it's not just plain white would be great.

My personal dream update is skins/accents for permababies! I would be over the moon if I was finally able to give my babs some pretty skins, and honestly, I think it's long overdue to be added.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I feel like this may be an unpopular one but new eye types
I feel like this may be an unpopular one but new eye types
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
More gene options for vielspuns. dark mode. A new ancient would be really cool, especially a light ancient I would go nuts.

also just excited for the skin workshop
More gene options for vielspuns. dark mode. A new ancient would be really cool, especially a light ancient I would go nuts.

also just excited for the skin workshop
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
[quote name="bulrush" date="2024-01-01 17:36:11" ] floral button-up shirt apparel drop [/quote] NEED. just the thing to make my avatar dragon even better
bulrush wrote on 2024-01-01 17:36:11:
floral button-up shirt apparel drop
NEED. just the thing to make my avatar dragon even better
D9XjOpZ.jpg
More genes for Auraboa!
More genes for Auraboa!
Iridescent/shimmer for ancients...
Iridescent/shimmer for ancients...
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
:
NEW-SIGNATURE.png
An AH update.
An AH update.
Improvements for a mobile-friendly site; browser tends to have the mobile zoomies.
Very likely a long-term fix, I think.
Improvements for a mobile-friendly site; browser tends to have the mobile zoomies.
Very likely a long-term fix, I think.
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9