Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | has your fodder pair made a fandragon..?
1 2 3 4
not with any fodder I've bred personally but I only have one single G1 fandragon (and that's because she was the. literal. only. option. on the whole AH if I wanted her precise colors with the right eye color included) compared to my many fandragons I scraped off the fodder floor to spruce up into what they are now so I'm very familiar with checking for weird XYZ combos and finding just what I need that was most definitely gonna be fodder if I didn't get to it first

not with any fodder I've bred personally but I only have one single G1 fandragon (and that's because she was the. literal. only. option. on the whole AH if I wanted her precise colors with the right eye color included) compared to my many fandragons I scraped off the fodder floor to spruce up into what they are now so I'm very familiar with checking for weird XYZ combos and finding just what I need that was most definitely gonna be fodder if I didn't get to it first

I'm always touched when my fodder gets kept around and turned into a project or perma. Even if it's for something that's not my cup of tea, I like knowing I helped someone have fun.

I'm not one of those people who takes offspring lists seriously though. I hardly glance at them and don't consider them "canon" unless explicitly stated.
I'm always touched when my fodder gets kept around and turned into a project or perma. Even if it's for something that's not my cup of tea, I like knowing I helped someone have fun.

I'm not one of those people who takes offspring lists seriously though. I hardly glance at them and don't consider them "canon" unless explicitly stated.
21402.png
all my fodder gets exalted by me so no, never had one become a fandragon. and even if i did, i guarantee i wouldn't recognise whoever it became, probably wouldn't even realise it was a fandragon lmao

i do sometimes wonder about the occasional fandragon i buy off the ah tho. 98% of the time i do breeding projects for fandragons but when i don't i often wonder... does the breeder ever check? do they know?
all my fodder gets exalted by me so no, never had one become a fandragon. and even if i did, i guarantee i wouldn't recognise whoever it became, probably wouldn't even realise it was a fandragon lmao

i do sometimes wonder about the occasional fandragon i buy off the ah tho. 98% of the time i do breeding projects for fandragons but when i don't i often wonder... does the breeder ever check? do they know?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
This rang a bell in my brain and since I don't sell a ton of fodder, I had to go check and yes actually! I did not at ALL recognize the character but apparently it's a boss from a mod for Terraria? She's the only one I know of though

As for me I usually buy my fandragons fairly cheap or intended for fodder so I wonder if anyone's ever noticed lol
This rang a bell in my brain and since I don't sell a ton of fodder, I had to go check and yes actually! I did not at ALL recognize the character but apparently it's a boss from a mod for Terraria? She's the only one I know of though

As for me I usually buy my fandragons fairly cheap or intended for fodder so I wonder if anyone's ever noticed lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
@DragonJade

What a funny coincidence! I came onto this thread to mention that I made a fodder dragon into a Terraria Calamity mod boss, and here you are talking about the same thing!
Anyway, I spent 2000 gems on a fodder dragon to make Draedon.

I train most of my own fodder, and rarely sell them, but now I kind of want to. Of course, 99% of them will be exalted, but it's nice to imagine a fodder dragon getting an unexpected permanent home.
@DragonJade

What a funny coincidence! I came onto this thread to mention that I made a fodder dragon into a Terraria Calamity mod boss, and here you are talking about the same thing!
Anyway, I spent 2000 gems on a fodder dragon to make Draedon.

I train most of my own fodder, and rarely sell them, but now I kind of want to. Of course, 99% of them will be exalted, but it's nice to imagine a fodder dragon getting an unexpected permanent home.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I once bred a fodder dragon that I sold to someone in Find a Dragon looking for a Nina (Six of Crows) fandragon, which I thought was really cool
I once bred a fodder dragon that I sold to someone in Find a Dragon looking for a Nina (Six of Crows) fandragon, which I thought was really cool
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Five of my fodder pairs are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3012339/1]Homestuck trolls[/url], so, yes, it's happened, LOL. I've even made one of their babies into a fandragon myself :D! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78792041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787921/78792041_350.png[/img][/url]
Five of my fodder pairs are Homestuck trolls, so, yes, it's happened, LOL. I've even made one of their babies into a fandragon myself :D!
78792041_350.png
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't have the links to the ones who were made into fandragons anymore, but on the flip side, Toland's a Destiny fandragon but his parents are... well, hysterical. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83248707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832488/83248707_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I don't have the links to the ones who were made into fandragons anymore, but on the flip side, Toland's a Destiny fandragon but his parents are... well, hysterical.
83248707_350.png
push hub
I always peek at dragons I've sold, fodder or no. Recently a fodder dragon I bred was turned into a gorgeous Nightwish fandragon, complete with art and a clever bio cobbled together from song lyrics! I was thrilled to see that. :)
I always peek at dragons I've sold, fodder or no. Recently a fodder dragon I bred was turned into a gorgeous Nightwish fandragon, complete with art and a clever bio cobbled together from song lyrics! I was thrilled to see that. :)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
I'm not sure, because it's very difficult to keep track of from that side of things (barring clicking through your fodder pairs' offspring lists for fun)

I have been on the other side of this situation many times though. Usually, with fandragons of characters whose color scheme is popular on this site and/or I was too impatient to wait for a breeding project.

While I don't keep track of whether I paid fodder price on the AH or something more expensive, several of my fandragons have a large number of exalted siblings.

Because I do this, I have plenty of fandragons (often my most beloved ones!) who are supposed to be siblings but actually aren't. Oops!
I'm not sure, because it's very difficult to keep track of from that side of things (barring clicking through your fodder pairs' offspring lists for fun)

I have been on the other side of this situation many times though. Usually, with fandragons of characters whose color scheme is popular on this site and/or I was too impatient to wait for a breeding project.

While I don't keep track of whether I paid fodder price on the AH or something more expensive, several of my fandragons have a large number of exalted siblings.

Because I do this, I have plenty of fandragons (often my most beloved ones!) who are supposed to be siblings but actually aren't. Oops!
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
1 2 3 4