Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 1132 1133
Hi, just wanted to see if the #116318 order can be cancelled? I have accidentally submitted the wrong file and the image in it is off-base. Thanks!
Hi, just wanted to see if the #116318 order can be cancelled? I have accidentally submitted the wrong file and the image in it is off-base. Thanks!
dsfdsf.png
freshly expired lizard
he/they | FR +4

» Art Shop
» Lore Dragons
» Dragon Sales
[quote name="@madsniper" date="2023-12-13 12:31:05" ] @/Kuzuha The original shadow layer is tinted very light colors that make it difficult to see on top of the design. Here is an edit you can use when resubmitting, that would be accepted. Alternatively, you can resubmit with your own similarly edited version. [/quote] Despite submitting the edit you provided above, the skin was still denied for the skull lineart being too dark. [quote]This looks great, but the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart layer is tinted a very light color that makes it difficult to see because it blends into the design. [b]Please darken the original lineart layer on the skull so it is more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.[/b][/quote]
@madsniper wrote on 2023-12-13 12:31:05:
@/Kuzuha The original shadow layer is tinted very light colors that make it difficult to see on top of the design. Here is an edit you can use when resubmitting, that would be accepted. Alternatively, you can resubmit with your own similarly edited version.

Despite submitting the edit you provided above, the skin was still denied for the skull lineart being too dark.
Quote:
This looks great, but the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart layer is tinted a very light color that makes it difficult to see because it blends into the design. Please darken the original lineart layer on the skull so it is more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
hello! I recently received [skin=53495] but I noticed this is actually an earlier version of the skin that had been denied, not the file that I submitted with the blueprint. Can the skin please be changed to the file I submitted with the blueprint? This is the version with darkened lines and shadows on the braid, as specified in the previous denial message. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2AFBKfX.png[/img]
hello! I recently received but I noticed this is actually an earlier version of the skin that had been denied, not the file that I submitted with the blueprint. Can the skin please be changed to the file I submitted with the blueprint? This is the version with darkened lines and shadows on the braid, as specified in the previous denial message.

2AFBKfX.png
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
hi! i don't believe order #115947 was sent back to me? i only got 4 runs of lime syriacus back yesterday, stopping at #115946 in queue, is it possible that it was missed? :o
hi! i don't believe order #115947 was sent back to me? i only got 4 runs of lime syriacus back yesterday, stopping at #115946 in queue, is it possible that it was missed? :o
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
Hello, I have met this problem, I have submitted: Custom Skin Order #115950 - Accent: Spring Sage Custom Skin Order #115951 - Accent: Spring Sage Custom Skin Order #115952 - Accent: Winter Sage Custom Skin Order #115953 - Accent: Red Leaves [img]https://flightrising.com/images/skins/queue/115953.png[/img] Custom Skin Order #116011 - Accent: Spring Sage Custom Skin Order #116012 - Accent: Winter Sage But what I have recieved was 30 copies of Spring Sage [skin=53863] and 30 copies of Winter Sage [skin=53864] and 0 copy of Red Leaves??? I'm wondering how could this problem ever happen since I submitted them as 3 new skins in a sequence??? And it has really bothered me a lot, my customers have already waited for it for a long time.
Hello, I have met this problem,
I have submitted:
Custom Skin Order #115950 - Accent: Spring Sage
Custom Skin Order #115951 - Accent: Spring Sage
Custom Skin Order #115952 - Accent: Winter Sage
Custom Skin Order #115953 - Accent: Red Leaves
115953.png
Custom Skin Order #116011 - Accent: Spring Sage
Custom Skin Order #116012 - Accent: Winter Sage

But what I have recieved was 30 copies of Spring Sage

and 30 copies of Winter Sage

and 0 copy of Red Leaves???

I'm wondering how could this problem ever happen since I submitted them as 3 new skins in a sequence??? And it has really bothered me a lot, my customers have already waited for it for a long time.
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
hi, popping in to let you know that the japanese in order #116365 says "left to rot!" :]

edit: also, could i get a refund for a 5-print skin blueprint? i bought one already and. forgot about it before buying a second ;;;;
hi, popping in to let you know that the japanese in order #116365 says "left to rot!" :]

edit: also, could i get a refund for a 5-print skin blueprint? i bought one already and. forgot about it before buying a second ;;;;
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Requesting a rename on skin #26328, I'd like to rename it "SCB - Cheshire Snap" to match my naming scheme.
Requesting a rename on skin #26328, I'd like to rename it "SCB - Cheshire Snap" to match my naming scheme.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Kairo Please PM me with the extra copies and I'll delete them. @TheHunterZ The icon has been fixed. @Kuzuha The edit provided to you seems to have missed this area of the design, where the original lineart layer is tinted very light colors and difficult to see. Here is a new edit. When you resubmit, please PM me with the order number so I can prioritize it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qOsnbNs.png[/img] @macintalk We must have missed that one, sorry for the mixup! The copies have been sent. @Ambulocetus Sorry for the mixtup! The order for Red Leaves has been sent to you. Please PM me with the extra copies of Winter Sage and I will delete them. @decomposedcarrot Yes, you can PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprint and he will give you a gem refund. @SCB The name has been updated.
@Kairo Please PM me with the extra copies and I'll delete them.

@TheHunterZ The icon has been fixed.

@Kuzuha The edit provided to you seems to have missed this area of the design, where the original lineart layer is tinted very light colors and difficult to see. Here is a new edit. When you resubmit, please PM me with the order number so I can prioritize it.
qOsnbNs.png

@macintalk We must have missed that one, sorry for the mixup! The copies have been sent.

@Ambulocetus Sorry for the mixtup! The order for Red Leaves has been sent to you. Please PM me with the extra copies of Winter Sage and I will delete them.

@decomposedcarrot Yes, you can PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprint and he will give you a gem refund.

@SCB The name has been updated.
thank you!
thank you!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
waaa i accidentally submitted the png that still had the dragon base on it can i please cancel #116360 ( Marked for Death ) so i can resubmit it sans base ; _;!
waaa i accidentally submitted the png that still had the dragon base on it can i please cancel #116360 ( Marked for Death ) so i can resubmit it sans base ; _;!
oAiYYBV.gif
1 2 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 1132 1133