Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 1140 1141
hi! so, i know it's been a while since these first passed through queue, but i didn't actually notice until i was setting up my first sale that these accents:

are labeled as skins and not accents. i can't remember if i used skin or accent blueprints, but they are definitely accent coverage. just wanted to check to see what i should do about this when putting in reprints.
hi! so, i know it's been a while since these first passed through queue, but i didn't actually notice until i was setting up my first sale that these accents:

are labeled as skins and not accents. i can't remember if i used skin or accent blueprints, but they are definitely accent coverage. just wanted to check to see what i should do about this when putting in reprints.
yDxBpzp.png
I already submitted a help ticket for this a couple days ago, but I got sent 20 copies of my skin silkspinner instead of 10 through the mail (the message looks like it double sent).

I actually wanted to reprint it and already sent another request for it, so ideally instead of having them removed I just wouldn't receive the new 10 (order #116463) and would be allowed to keep the existing extras in my hoard.

If that doesn't make sense/would be too complicated I understand them being nuked though
I already submitted a help ticket for this a couple days ago, but I got sent 20 copies of my skin silkspinner instead of 10 through the mail (the message looks like it double sent).

I actually wanted to reprint it and already sent another request for it, so ideally instead of having them removed I just wouldn't receive the new 10 (order #116463) and would be allowed to keep the existing extras in my hoard.

If that doesn't make sense/would be too complicated I understand them being nuked though
lriUxTs.png
If you'd like you can submit these edited versions of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/691d6512eec79fbf124fa1b7aa93a85e-edit.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/ff326f49deddef9115d624ca759e99d9-edit.png[/img] @hounding Can you please resubmit will you bloom for me and provide the order#? @Kudu Can you please resubmit the skins and provide the order#s? @macintalk The original lineart and shadow layers are most difficult to see clearly on top of the clouds along the dragon's neck, and on top of the small dragon sitting on the dragon's head. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/54ddTfC-edit.png[/img] @Spiper The original lineart and shadow layers are much more clearly visible over the dragon's head in this edit. @insularis The image is updated. @pikafan1343445 We don't provide pre-approvals for skins in the forum, but I will ask the site owners about the gun and see if the feel it's acceptably scifi. It may still too closely resemble a modern day handgun. I'll ping or PM you once we have a decision. @auroshen You're correct that they are Accent sized prints, even though it looks like they were all submitted with Skin Blueprints. They've been udpated to display as Accents, so you can use Accent sized Blueprints for future reprints. @TapestryTenant We will usually double check to see if there are any duplicate orders in the queue so if one order is processed, the other pending orders for the same skin will be processed (ideally). Both orders were filled simultaneously, so you're good!
If you'd like you can submit these edited versions of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
691d6512eec79fbf124fa1b7aa93a85e-edit.png
ff326f49deddef9115d624ca759e99d9-edit.png

@hounding Can you please resubmit will you bloom for me and provide the order#?

@Kudu Can you please resubmit the skins and provide the order#s?

@macintalk The original lineart and shadow layers are most difficult to see clearly on top of the clouds along the dragon's neck, and on top of the small dragon sitting on the dragon's head. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
54ddTfC-edit.png

@Spiper The original lineart and shadow layers are much more clearly visible over the dragon's head in this edit.

@insularis The image is updated.

@pikafan1343445 We don't provide pre-approvals for skins in the forum, but I will ask the site owners about the gun and see if the feel it's acceptably scifi. It may still too closely resemble a modern day handgun. I'll ping or PM you once we have a decision.

@auroshen You're correct that they are Accent sized prints, even though it looks like they were all submitted with Skin Blueprints. They've been udpated to display as Accents, so you can use Accent sized Blueprints for future reprints.

@TapestryTenant We will usually double check to see if there are any duplicate orders in the queue so if one order is processed, the other pending orders for the same skin will be processed (ideally). Both orders were filled simultaneously, so you're good!
@SuburbanSamurai thank you so much, i'll be submitting this one into queue!
i am also curious about the status of #116032? i'm not sure if it was skipped, or if it was put in special queue for some reason - ty again for all your help :]
@SuburbanSamurai thank you so much, i'll be submitting this one into queue!
i am also curious about the status of #116032? i'm not sure if it was skipped, or if it was put in special queue for some reason - ty again for all your help :]
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk We need the owners to decide if the costume looks too much like Loki's costume from the Marvel movies. We will get a decision for you by tomorrow.
@macintalk We need the owners to decide if the costume looks too much like Loki's costume from the Marvel movies. We will get a decision for you by tomorrow.
@SuburbanSamurai The order numbers are 116577-116580 for Burn the Witch and 116581-116586 for Shoot the Messenger. Thank you for your assistance!
@SuburbanSamurai The order numbers are 116577-116580 for Burn the Witch and 116581-116586 for Shoot the Messenger. Thank you for your assistance!
RGfeibN.png
okay so I submitted this earlier and it was rejected for lineart and shadow issues I wanted to double check here first to see if the new version will be okay! new version: [img]https://i.ibb.co/1QFF1Sz/sunset-wings-FINAL.png[/img] new version without lineart and shadow layers: [img]https://i.ibb.co/G5LdjWV/sunset-wings-no-lines-or-shadows.png[/img] I think the shadows on the wings of the pcf specifically make it super hard to tell the difference since the shadows basically cover the whole wing? but if you open both images and flip between them the differences are much more clear lmk if I still need to make edits though! (and for reference this was order #116263 but I changed a few other things too) - [i][size=2](also unrelated but I checked the files of two accents I've submitted in the past that were also rejected and found I somehow FORGOT to add the shadow layers?? I will be triple-checking all of my final pngs from now on omg)[/i]
okay so I submitted this earlier and it was rejected for lineart and shadow issues

I wanted to double check here first to see if the new version will be okay!

new version:

sunset-wings-FINAL.png

new version without lineart and shadow layers:

sunset-wings-no-lines-or-shadows.png

I think the shadows on the wings of the pcf specifically make it super hard to tell the difference since the shadows basically cover the whole wing? but if you open both images and flip between them the differences are much more clear

lmk if I still need to make edits though!

(and for reference this was order #116263 but I changed a few other things too)

-

(also unrelated but I checked the files of two accents I've submitted in the past that were also rejected and found I somehow FORGOT to add the shadow layers?? I will be triple-checking all of my final pngs from now on omg)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Hello! I'm about to resubmit several of my skins for the [i]fourth[/i] time and I'm really quite frustrated. My accent "PATHOLOGICAL FACADE!" was meant to be given as an xmas present, which is why I put it in on December 4th—it's just been denied for something that wasn't mentioned in any previous rejection messages and now it's looking like it won't be printed until January. The recent rejection cited the "lineart and shadows layers on the orbs and tail", which weren't mentioned in previous messages. I've darkened these and I'd like to know if this version would be acceptable. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5mq1VUy.png[/img][/center] And a gif switching between the shaded and unshaded versions, for reference. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/805645278475976774/1189461516534161418/ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker.gif[/img][/center] Thank you and happy new year.
Hello!
I'm about to resubmit several of my skins for the fourth time and I'm really quite frustrated.

My accent "PATHOLOGICAL FACADE!" was meant to be given as an xmas present, which is why I put it in on December 4th—it's just been denied for something that wasn't mentioned in any previous rejection messages and now it's looking like it won't be printed until January.

The recent rejection cited the "lineart and shadows layers on the orbs and tail", which weren't mentioned in previous messages. I've darkened these and I'd like to know if this version would be acceptable.
5mq1VUy.png

And a gif switching between the shaded and unshaded versions, for reference.
ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker.gif

Thank you and happy new year.
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
okay I'd actually like to ask for confirmation for these two as well! I realized it's super hard to see the shading on the wing flower since the flower is so light at the top it looks like it just hasn't been shaded at all, so I want to put the before and after for these too petals of violet (#111441) new version [img]https://i.ibb.co/FshPY8F/violet-petals-FINAL.png[/img] petals of violet without lineart or shading [img]https://i.ibb.co/sHRQWwB/violet-petals-no-lines-or-shadows.png[/img] petals of fire (#111561) new version [img]https://i.ibb.co/RvtY4qR/fiery-petals-FINAL.png[/img] petals of fire without lineart or shading [img]https://i.ibb.co/8xvpZv5/fiery-petals-no-lines-or-shadows.png[/img] (you can also see the shading well in the straps that stretch across the body! that's the same shading that's on the big wing flowers) please let me know if these are okay for submission too! thank you!!
okay I'd actually like to ask for confirmation for these two as well! I realized it's super hard to see the shading on the wing flower since the flower is so light at the top it looks like it just hasn't been shaded at all, so I want to put the before and after for these too

petals of violet (#111441) new version

violet-petals-FINAL.png

petals of violet without lineart or shading

violet-petals-no-lines-or-shadows.png

petals of fire (#111561) new version

fiery-petals-FINAL.png

petals of fire without lineart or shading

fiery-petals-no-lines-or-shadows.png

(you can also see the shading well in the straps that stretch across the body! that's the same shading that's on the big wing flowers)

please let me know if these are okay for submission too! thank you!!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Hi! NIGHTCRAWLERS (Order #116303) was denied again despite the design being recommended for resubmission by madsniper on this thread. The rejection message this time was: [quote]This is almost ready to accept! But the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. Please darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the white areas so they are more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.[/quote] May I please get assistance with this skin? Post added for ease of reference: [quote name="Scorporius" date="2023-12-20 00:40:01" ] Hi! NIGHTCRAWLERS (Order #115689) was rejected due to the line art and shadow layers not being dark enough, especially in the star field around the white figures. Would this be an acceptable edit to resubmit? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4b7e902fd019f6ec13a3f6830b7b407e/31f230cdb3697e57-0e/s400x600/0ae7f4226ac843f056e5c3067351571ac6ab8301.png[/img] Original submitted: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/91dcded77229a5de501a311480713767/31f230cdb3697e57-ae/s400x600/5a88cd613787f92bc5788f38d98bef752b81319b.png[/img] [/quote] [quote name="madsniper" date="2023-12-20 07:43:46" ] @Scorporius I can recommend this version for resubmitting. [/quote] Thank you!
Hi! NIGHTCRAWLERS (Order #116303) was denied again despite the design being recommended for resubmission by madsniper on this thread.

The rejection message this time was:
Quote:
This is almost ready to accept! But the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. Please darken the original lineart and shadow layers on the white areas so they are more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.

May I please get assistance with this skin?

Post added for ease of reference:
Scorporius wrote on 2023-12-20 00:40:01:
Hi! NIGHTCRAWLERS (Order #115689) was rejected due to the line art and shadow layers not being dark enough, especially in the star field around the white figures.

Would this be an acceptable edit to resubmit?
0ae7f4226ac843f056e5c3067351571ac6ab8301.png

Original submitted:
5a88cd613787f92bc5788f38d98bef752b81319b.png
madsniper wrote on 2023-12-20 07:43:46:
@Scorporius I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

Thank you!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

1 2 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 1140 1141