Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | reminder: tomorrow is winter. buy @ sage
1 2
purchase from sage now. i just scrambled to because i realized i hadn't grabbed the achievement. hoping that this post helps some others out!

bump (12/21/23): today is the first day of winter irl but it is the LAST day on-site to buy autumn stuff from sage til next year. go get ur stuff!
purchase from sage now. i just scrambled to because i realized i hadn't grabbed the achievement. hoping that this post helps some others out!

bump (12/21/23): today is the first day of winter irl but it is the LAST day on-site to buy autumn stuff from sage til next year. go get ur stuff!
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
adding on to this: there's achievements for having all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items (note that these are also required for a hibden task), all 4 seasonal vistas, all 4 seasonal tree scenes, and all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars - you can complete these at any time of the year so long as you have the items, but if you don't want to have to buy the items from the ah later (or borrow them), then check which items you still need and grab those before they're gone.
adding on to this: there's achievements for having all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items (note that these are also required for a hibden task), all 4 seasonal vistas, all 4 seasonal tree scenes, and all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars - you can complete these at any time of the year so long as you have the items, but if you don't want to have to buy the items from the ah later (or borrow them), then check which items you still need and grab those before they're gone.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[s]I think you're a day off. It starts at midnight for tomorrow, not today. EDIT: looks like a typo and the Event Calendar is incorrect. December 22 is a Friday, so Sage should switch during tonight's rollover instead.[/s] From [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki/article/flight-rising-event-calendar]the Event Calendar[/url]: [quote][LIST][*][b]Winter Seasonal Items[/b][LIST] [*][b]Starts:[/b] Thursday, December 22, 2023 at 00:00 server time [*][b]Ends:[/b] Monday, March 21, 2024 at 23:59 server time[/LIST][/LIST][/quote] Although regardless, it's a good idea to buy autumn seasonal items now for achievements as pointed out above. [b]December 21 EDIT 2:[/b] This is what happens when websites have mistakes in their dates. You can't tell if the error is with the Thursday or number until it's too late. Anyway, it looks like [b]the actual last day is today.[/b] Good luck!
I think you're a day off. It starts at midnight for tomorrow, not today.

EDIT: looks like a typo and the Event Calendar is incorrect. December 22 is a Friday, so Sage should switch during tonight's rollover instead.

From the Event Calendar:
Quote:
  • Winter Seasonal Items
    • Starts: Thursday, December 22, 2023 at 00:00 server time
    • Ends: Monday, March 21, 2024 at 23:59 server time
Although regardless, it's a good idea to buy autumn seasonal items now for achievements as pointed out above.

December 21 EDIT 2: This is what happens when websites have mistakes in their dates. You can't tell if the error is with the Thursday or number until it's too late. Anyway, it looks like the actual last day is today. Good luck!

Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
Oh thanks!
Oh thanks!
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
[quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-12-20 14:42:57" ] I think you're a day off. It starts at midnight for tomorrow, not today. From [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki/article/flight-rising-event-calendar]the Event Calendar[/url]: [quote][LIST][*][b]Winter Seasonal Items[/b][LIST] [*][b]Starts:[/b] Thursday, December 22, 2023 at 00:00 server time [*][b]Ends:[/b] Monday, March 21, 2024 at 23:59 server time[/LIST][/LIST][/quote] Although regardless, it's a good idea to buy autumn seasonal items now for achievements as pointed out above. [/quote] [center]I think they were going off of the actual winter solstice, which is tomorrow ^^ (Thursday the 21st), but it's good to know that Sage switches over the next day :D
DoubleO wrote on 2023-12-20 14:42:57:
I think you're a day off. It starts at midnight for tomorrow, not today.

From the Event Calendar:
Quote:
  • Winter Seasonal Items
    • Starts: Thursday, December 22, 2023 at 00:00 server time
    • Ends: Monday, March 21, 2024 at 23:59 server time
Although regardless, it's a good idea to buy autumn seasonal items now for achievements as pointed out above.
I think they were going off of the actual winter solstice, which is tomorrow ^^ (Thursday the 21st), but it's good to know that Sage switches over the next day :D
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Khuzdul I guess it's a typo on staff's end because I wasn't aware of the real life Winter Solstice date and I'm also in the same time zone as the game, so "Thursday, December 22" threw me off because today is only the 20th and also a Wednesday.

Thank you. Correcting my post now.
@Khuzdul I guess it's a typo on staff's end because I wasn't aware of the real life Winter Solstice date and I'm also in the same time zone as the game, so "Thursday, December 22" threw me off because today is only the 20th and also a Wednesday.

Thank you. Correcting my post now.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
@DoubleO
Nah, you're good! That's just when I usually think they change over, but I don't pay that much attention lol

I'm not quite sure why they're doing it the day after if they are, unless they're going by UT (universal time), which looks like it is on the 22nd. But I guess we'll know in about 7 and a half hours lol

EDIT:
oh wait, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, looks like a typo >> The 22nd is Friday, whoops xD
@DoubleO
Nah, you're good! That's just when I usually think they change over, but I don't pay that much attention lol

I'm not quite sure why they're doing it the day after if they are, unless they're going by UT (universal time), which looks like it is on the 22nd. But I guess we'll know in about 7 and a half hours lol

EDIT:
oh wait, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, looks like a typo >> The 22nd is Friday, whoops xD
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
These seasons are slipping away too fast for this old fogey. Good golly!
These seasons are slipping away too fast for this old fogey. Good golly!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Thank you for the reminder!
Thank you for the reminder!
203gq9t.gif EKEpmQQ.gif 203gq9t.gif
Yep just noticed the date myself and bought a couple of the scenes.
Yep just noticed the date myself and bought a couple of the scenes.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2