Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 ... 3178 3179
@mithrel gotcha, thanks! :)
@mithrel gotcha, thanks! :)
earthshieldl.png
i can't remember what year this was or even what flight it was from but im trying to track down some lantern badges from a festival event where you needed to find dragons in members of the flight's lairs to get hints to the next badges. maybe this rings a bell for someone? i collected them all and would like to put them back into the bio of a dragon.
i can't remember what year this was or even what flight it was from but im trying to track down some lantern badges from a festival event where you needed to find dragons in members of the flight's lairs to get hints to the next badges. maybe this rings a bell for someone? i collected them all and would like to put them back into the bio of a dragon.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
I know when you ping somebody, and then edit your post and submit it pings them again.

Do the new pinglists work this way as well? If I edit a post to add a pinglist, will everyone on that get pinged or does it only work for a new post?

thank you!
I know when you ping somebody, and then edit your post and submit it pings them again.

Do the new pinglists work this way as well? If I edit a post to add a pinglist, will everyone on that get pinged or does it only work for a new post?

thank you!
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Hi! For how much longer is Sage's Seasonal Sundries going to be selling the autumn stuff? thanks c:

nvm i finally found it, for anyone else who see's this/is wondering it's kinda hidden but it's on the events calendar (I thought events were only festivals and holidays but I guess it make sense to have it here.) Last day for autumn stuff is this thursday 22nd! ^^
Hi! For how much longer is Sage's Seasonal Sundries going to be selling the autumn stuff? thanks c:

nvm i finally found it, for anyone else who see's this/is wondering it's kinda hidden but it's on the events calendar (I thought events were only festivals and holidays but I guess it make sense to have it here.) Last day for autumn stuff is this thursday 22nd! ^^
earthshieldl.png
Hello! I realized that the Achievements Association familiars don't show up in Baldwin's menu and thus can't be transmuted. Is this intentional?
Hello! I realized that the Achievements Association familiars don't show up in Baldwin's menu and thus can't be transmuted. Is this intentional?
wTS93Xj.png
@arcsandcrafts55 this is normal, and common practice. rare and valuable items, which includes achievement rewards are protected from being melted, so users would not mistakenly melt valuable items
@arcsandcrafts55 this is normal, and common practice. rare and valuable items, which includes achievement rewards are protected from being melted, so users would not mistakenly melt valuable items
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Ah ok, thank you!
Ah ok, thank you!
wTS93Xj.png
Does anyone know how to make item pictures appear in forums? Idk how and I really wanna know
Does anyone know how to make item pictures appear in forums? Idk how and I really wanna know
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@alecyne [code][item=plantation pincher][/code] [item=plantation pincher] actually, I'll give some more examples [code][item=breed change: ridgeback][/code] [item=breed change: ridgeback] [code][item=accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4][/code] [item=accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4] [code][skin=42069][/code] [skin=42069]
@alecyne
Code:
[item=plantation pincher]

Plantation Pincher

actually, I'll give some more examples
Code:
[item=breed change: ridgeback]

Breed Change: Ridgeback
Code:
[item=accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4]

Accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4
Code:
[skin=42069]

Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ahhhhh ok thank you!
Ahhhhh ok thank you!
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
1 2 ... 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 ... 3178 3179