Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Differentiate Progenitors and Gen Ones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Shinyumbreon My bad, I was so sure we had a g1 search in the lair because we have it "everywhere else" (AH/dragon search) and I understood it that way from another player's post. I just went to my lair and checked, and you are totally right. Maybe we could use a G1 search in the lair? It would be really cool, but that's a topic for another tread and another time. I also went to dragon search and checked, and though I have used the feature countless times the past 3 weeks, I have never noticed you can toggle off progens! It's somewhat unnatural to have it so far from the g1 selection, but I guess it was the only open space they had. Thank you so, so much for showing me! This makes my searches easier. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Shinyumbreon My bad, I was so sure we had a g1 search in the lair because we have it "everywhere else" (AH/dragon search) and I understood it that way from another player's post. I just went to my lair and checked, and you are totally right. Maybe we could use a G1 search in the lair? It would be really cool, but that's a topic for another tread and another time. I also went to dragon search and checked, and though I have used the feature countless times the past 3 weeks, I have never noticed you can toggle off progens! It's somewhat unnatural to have it so far from the g1 selection, but I guess it was the only open space they had. Thank you so, so much for showing me! This makes my searches easier.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I definitely agree with the portion about differentiating them in the search function!
I definitely agree with the portion about differentiating them in the search function!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
@paigeboi we can already select a toggle to not show progens in dragon search, so that isn’t really necessary.
@paigeboi we can already select a toggle to not show progens in dragon search, so that isn’t really necessary.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Support. I want my dramatic light king to be more distinct, even if it’s just a tiny detail.
Support. I want my dramatic light king to be more distinct, even if it’s just a tiny detail.
Support!

I had just been thinking of this earlier today.
Support!

I had just been thinking of this earlier today.
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gifUwUnl7O.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
big support! would be great being able to use search for colours without seeing all the hundreds and hundreds of progens that have been forgotten
big support! would be great being able to use search for colours without seeing all the hundreds and hundreds of progens that have been forgotten
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Support.
Raffle Prizes have the little Parents: none (Raffle Prize). Progens could have a little Parents: none (Progenitor).
Support.
Raffle Prizes have the little Parents: none (Raffle Prize). Progens could have a little Parents: none (Progenitor).
@izzwizzz

You can already do this on the Dragon Search page! The first row of options has one called 'Progenitor'. You can select the option to exclude, include, or only show progens in your search results.

I have no strong feelings on this suggestion one way or the other myself.
@izzwizzz

You can already do this on the Dragon Search page! The first row of options has one called 'Progenitor'. You can select the option to exclude, include, or only show progens in your search results.

I have no strong feelings on this suggestion one way or the other myself.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[quote name="mothfaulkner" date="2023-12-19 13:37:17" ] Support. Raffle Prizes have the little Parents: none (Raffle Prize). Progens could have a little Parents: none (Progenitor). [/quote] Support for this suggestion. Progens are functionally different than all other dragons on site, and I think it would be useful for them to have this designator. It would also prevent users from mistaking progens for regular G1s, which I have done before.
mothfaulkner wrote on 2023-12-19 13:37:17:
Support.
Support for this suggestion. Progens are functionally different than all other dragons on site, and I think it would be useful for them to have this designator. It would also prevent users from mistaking progens for regular G1s, which I have done before.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
ooh, big support - especially for the "none (progenitor)" suggestion!! it'd just make sense really
ooh, big support - especially for the "none (progenitor)" suggestion!! it'd just make sense really
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ aLfu5UL.png _ FObX7rS.png _ IEAdiPZ.png