Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Bookmark
Bookmark
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
For those interested in the Forbidden Portal, this build works great! Instead of the warrior build listed, though, I used a 120 STR Mire Flyer.
For those interested in the Forbidden Portal, this build works great! Instead of the warrior build listed, though, I used a 120 STR Mire Flyer.
Selling some old, and leveled, dragons!
Just finished leveling my golem goblins last night! They were already kicking butt in the workshop at level 24! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74935186][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749352/74935186_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76297334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762974/76297334_350.png[/img][/url]
Just finished leveling my golem goblins last night! They were already kicking butt in the workshop at level 24! 74935186_350.png
76297334_350.png
I was able to get both of the boss familiars pretty quickly with this guide. Have two warriors--a shadow and wind, and a mage healer--wind. They rock pretty much every venue now.
I was able to get both of the boss familiars pretty quickly with this guide. Have two warriors--a shadow and wind, and a mage healer--wind. They rock pretty much every venue now.
841EblB.gif
sorry for the necro, but wondering if this team is still viable in 2023?
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[quote name="corndog" date="2023-11-24 20:59:16" ] sorry for the necro, but wondering if this team is still viable in 2023? [/quote] I've only recently returned to the site and haven't yet hit the Workshop, but like mentioned above I've found great success with this build in the Forbidden Portal zone, myself using an Arcane mage with Aid and a Nature or Plague fighter. Although they falter at times against bosses, they generally kick butt anywhere and are still my go-to grinders. If you have specific interest in the Golem Workshop venue, I can do you some research.
corndog wrote on 2023-11-24 20:59:16:
I've only recently returned to the site and haven't yet hit the Workshop, but like mentioned above I've found great success with this build in the Forbidden Portal zone, myself using an Arcane mage with Aid and a Nature or Plague fighter. Although they falter at times against bosses, they generally kick butt anywhere and are still my go-to grinders. If you have specific interest in the Golem Workshop venue, I can do you some research.
[quote name="@SimonBlackquill" date="2022-03-18 16:26:29" ] For those interested in the Forbidden Portal, this build works great! Instead of the warrior build listed, though, I used a 120 STR Mire Flyer. [/quote] For the warrior, I've used both this thread's build, the mireflier instead, and also my Rooster (108STR and lots of QCK (78ish iirc)) They all work really well Wind and Ice are my favorite mages just for their buff!
@SimonBlackquill wrote on 2022-03-18 16:26:29:

For the warrior, I've used both this thread's build, the mireflier instead, and also my Rooster (108STR and lots of QCK (78ish iirc))

They all work really well

Wind and Ice are my favorite mages just for their buff!
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="corndog" date="2023-11-24 20:59:16" ] sorry for the necro, but wondering if this team is still viable in 2023? [/quote] Yep! This the build I'm currently using in GW and it works great. The one thing to consider is that I think the best elements may be different at this point, but I don't think it makes a huge difference. My pair is also Ice/Wind and I don't feel like it causes problems. I really like having a Wind mage for the disorient chance and also advantage against the Earth boss. Here's my pair: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72192641][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721927/72192641_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76372635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763727/76372635_350.png[/img][/url] (just noticed my mage is actually only at 121 int instead of 122 as recommended, whoops lol. Oh well he still gets the job done) Also, just fyi the GW was a really great place last NoTN because the NotN enemies were statted weirdly so they were actually easier than the Kelp Beds ones. It ended up being my favorite venue for when I wanted to train fodder during that time period. I'll definitely be checking it out again this year.
corndog wrote on 2023-11-24 20:59:16:
Yep! This the build I'm currently using in GW and it works great. The one thing to consider is that I think the best elements may be different at this point, but I don't think it makes a huge difference. My pair is also Ice/Wind and I don't feel like it causes problems. I really like having a Wind mage for the disorient chance and also advantage against the Earth boss.

Here's my pair:
72192641_350.png
76372635_350.png
(just noticed my mage is actually only at 121 int instead of 122 as recommended, whoops lol. Oh well he still gets the job done)

Also, just fyi the GW was a really great place last NoTN because the NotN enemies were statted weirdly so they were actually easier than the Kelp Beds ones. It ended up being my favorite venue for when I wanted to train fodder during that time period. I'll definitely be checking it out again this year.
250.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2023-11-25 05:01:30" ] [quote name="@SimonBlackquill" date="2022-03-18 16:26:29" ] For those interested in the Forbidden Portal, this build works great! Instead of the warrior build listed, though, I used a 120 STR Mire Flyer. [/quote] For the warrior, I've used both this thread's build, the mireflier instead, and also my Rooster (108STR and lots of QCK (78ish iirc)) They all work really well Wind and Ice are my favorite mages just for their buff! [/quote] Allow me to necro again :D I've come back for a spell and gave this build another try with a tweak or two. 108 STR is interesting! I imagine it's probably more survivable because of the higher QCK and VIT, but not as fast as a venue farmer. Occasionally I'll switch out the Mireflyer for a 133 STR 40 QCK dragon which is what I usually do for my all-purpose venue farmers. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25439573][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/254396/25439573_350.png[/img][/url] Have to be a little more proactive with the healing due to being spongier but with his higher STR you can surpass some of the HP thresholds that would normally require Rally + Scratch +Elim in both Portal and GW, potentially cutting out the need for Rally entirely on certain enemies. But your healer is going to have a lot of free turns anyway, so you're going to end up keeping your warrior Rallied at all times regardless so it ultimately doesn't matter that much. But, between the various Warrior builds that I've tried, I personally think 133 STR goes smoothest. Mireflyer has more QCK but takes longer to kill enemies, meaning he takes more damage while trying to build Breath at the beginning of a run / after an unlucky miss. 133 STR takes bosses down faster esp when Rallied, less crippled by Contuse, and the relative fragility doesn't matter thaaaaat much unless you're hit by unlucky RNG that would cripple all builds anyway. Like you get crit > you miss > you get crit again. -_- Might try some different stat spreads for the cleric too, actually.
gn0me wrote on 2023-11-25 05:01:30:
@SimonBlackquill wrote on 2022-03-18 16:26:29:

For the warrior, I've used both this thread's build, the mireflier instead, and also my Rooster (108STR and lots of QCK (78ish iirc))

They all work really well

Wind and Ice are my favorite mages just for their buff!

Allow me to necro again :D I've come back for a spell and gave this build another try with a tweak or two.

108 STR is interesting! I imagine it's probably more survivable because of the higher QCK and VIT, but not as fast as a venue farmer.

Occasionally I'll switch out the Mireflyer for a 133 STR 40 QCK dragon which is what I usually do for my all-purpose venue farmers.
25439573_350.png
Have to be a little more proactive with the healing due to being spongier but with his higher STR you can surpass some of the HP thresholds that would normally require Rally + Scratch +Elim in both Portal and GW, potentially cutting out the need for Rally entirely on certain enemies. But your healer is going to have a lot of free turns anyway, so you're going to end up keeping your warrior Rallied at all times regardless so it ultimately doesn't matter that much.

But, between the various Warrior builds that I've tried, I personally think 133 STR goes smoothest. Mireflyer has more QCK but takes longer to kill enemies, meaning he takes more damage while trying to build Breath at the beginning of a run / after an unlucky miss. 133 STR takes bosses down faster esp when Rallied, less crippled by Contuse, and the relative fragility doesn't matter thaaaaat much unless you're hit by unlucky RNG that would cripple all builds anyway. Like you get crit > you miss > you get crit again. -_-

Might try some different stat spreads for the cleric too, actually.
Selling some old, and leveled, dragons!
@BlurryReality pinging myself for future reference
@BlurryReality pinging myself for future reference
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46