Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@acheronta

I use a different build for training in Golem Workshop (see the Battle Stones Guide):

• 126 INT / 58 QCK / 11 VIT (Aid)
  • 127 STR / 57 QCK / 5 VIT (Rally Eliminate: Golems; Scratch + Eliminate: Golems, Chromefeather Lookout, Lumens, Creepers)
@acheronta

I use a different build for training in Golem Workshop (see the Battle Stones Guide):

• 126 INT / 58 QCK / 11 VIT (Aid)
  • 127 STR / 57 QCK / 5 VIT (Rally Eliminate: Golems; Scratch + Eliminate: Golems, Chromefeather Lookout, Lumens, Creepers)
@Feliciano

Pinging myself because grinding in the Kelp Beds is SO TEDIOUS, plus it feels like every other venue is about 1000% more generous in terms of loot so the Beds barely feel worth it. Thanks!
@Feliciano

Pinging myself because grinding in the Kelp Beds is SO TEDIOUS, plus it feels like every other venue is about 1000% more generous in terms of loot so the Beds barely feel worth it. Thanks!
@celelorien

This looks awesome! Definitely going to try this once I drag the right dragons up to 25! I'll let you know how it goes for me when I get there.

Quick question: Do you find Regenerate to be more useful than Aid in this build? I noticed that's the healing ability you have listed, so I'm curious if you've tried it with both Aid and Regenerate. :3
@celelorien

This looks awesome! Definitely going to try this once I drag the right dragons up to 25! I'll let you know how it goes for me when I get there.

Quick question: Do you find Regenerate to be more useful than Aid in this build? I noticed that's the healing ability you have listed, so I'm curious if you've tried it with both Aid and Regenerate. :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa I haven't tried it with Aid, because Aid is a one-use high-heal, which I felt could be a bit dangerous since the Cleric is so much more vulnerable to getting punked. Regen will persist a few turns even if your Cleric bites it, plus that way your Cleric doesn't have to spend every turn taking care of the Warrior - it'll automatically heal a received Scratch or two. If you want to try it, though, go for it and let us know how it turns out! :3

(I'm also a super trashbaby nerd and, uh, Kululu's isn't actually Regeneration. It's Empathetic Regeneration, so he can blow stupid kissy hearts at Girokko to heal her, aaahahaha! ^^;;; mmyup.)
@paragonbroscaa I haven't tried it with Aid, because Aid is a one-use high-heal, which I felt could be a bit dangerous since the Cleric is so much more vulnerable to getting punked. Regen will persist a few turns even if your Cleric bites it, plus that way your Cleric doesn't have to spend every turn taking care of the Warrior - it'll automatically heal a received Scratch or two. If you want to try it, though, go for it and let us know how it turns out! :3

(I'm also a super trashbaby nerd and, uh, Kululu's isn't actually Regeneration. It's Empathetic Regeneration, so he can blow stupid kissy hearts at Girokko to heal her, aaahahaha! ^^;;; mmyup.)
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@celelorien

Ahh, good to know. I think I'll try it both ways and let you know. :3

(and d'awwwww, what cure nerds I love that)
@celelorien

Ahh, good to know. I think I'll try it both ways and let you know. :3

(and d'awwwww, what cure nerds I love that)
eC9kqty.png
This is amazing! Hopefully I can try it out soon.

Pinging myself @mamaegg so I don't forget.
This is amazing! Hopefully I can try it out soon.

Pinging myself @mamaegg so I don't forget.
ooh this is very cool :O I'm gonna bookmark this & come back later, I've been wanting to train another Coli team to mix things up
ooh this is very cool :O I'm gonna bookmark this & come back later, I've been wanting to train another Coli team to mix things up
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
@celelorien fist bump for non-typical coli teams! I have a Fire mage & Wind warrior to face off against the bosses a little quicker.

Just a little suggestion since Rally prices can skyrocket on the AH at times; the best places I've had luck grinding for Rally have been Sandswept Delta, Arena, and Mire. (Delta has been the best for me, averaging about 1 per 40 min)
@celelorien fist bump for non-typical coli teams! I have a Fire mage & Wind warrior to face off against the bosses a little quicker.

Just a little suggestion since Rally prices can skyrocket on the AH at times; the best places I've had luck grinding for Rally have been Sandswept Delta, Arena, and Mire. (Delta has been the best for me, averaging about 1 per 40 min)
@Ritter *bump* Yeaahh!! :D I remember when I was first starting to toss around the ideas for this build and folks were like "oh there's a healbot guide here" "here's a nice healer guide" and I was like no no, not just Cleric, BATTLE Cleric! Apparently a foreign concept to the Coliseum, but I can see why, with Eliminate taking the forefront. And thanks for the tip on Rally! I'll add it to the front. :3
@Ritter *bump* Yeaahh!! :D I remember when I was first starting to toss around the ideas for this build and folks were like "oh there's a healbot guide here" "here's a nice healer guide" and I was like no no, not just Cleric, BATTLE Cleric! Apparently a foreign concept to the Coliseum, but I can see why, with Eliminate taking the forefront. And thanks for the tip on Rally! I'll add it to the front. :3
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@mate
Yeah, gonna check this out after finals!
@mate
Yeah, gonna check this out after finals!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46