Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
L24, Back and bumping
L24, Back and bumping
qDkA25S.png
Thanks again so much for this guide.
This may be my last bump to the thread!
Kiron and Noelani are L25 now, and they trained another dragon up from L5 to L11 in the process, starting at L24.
It was counter-intuitive to replace discipline with ambush but it works great.
Thanks again so much for this guide.
This may be my last bump to the thread!
Kiron and Noelani are L25 now, and they trained another dragon up from L5 to L11 in the process, starting at L24.
It was counter-intuitive to replace discipline with ambush but it works great.
qDkA25S.png
Eyy I now have a new favorite build! I was using Cutlex Build for so long and in the GLR, and it's honestly amazing and just aaahhhhhhhh! This build is amazing, 10/10, will pass down to my children.
Eyy I now have a new favorite build! I was using Cutlex Build for so long and in the GLR, and it's honestly amazing and just aaahhhhhhhh! This build is amazing, 10/10, will pass down to my children.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
I statted my dragons accordingly and I cannot scratch + eliminate a number of enemies (mainly hounds), EDIT: ah OF COURSE. my cleric's not 25 yet. :D

d

(happy for the guide tho! first GW workers)

Thanks for the guide! My dream team's on.
I.. only set the eliminate in a slot that's not eliminate on my mire trainer. ORZ
I statted my dragons accordingly and I cannot scratch + eliminate a number of enemies (mainly hounds), EDIT: ah OF COURSE. my cleric's not 25 yet. :D

d

(happy for the guide tho! first GW workers)

Thanks for the guide! My dream team's on.
I.. only set the eliminate in a slot that's not eliminate on my mire trainer. ORZ
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Kylaila

I feel the pain of learning new key patterns when you're used to a certain build XD

You can swap stone positions by going into "Abilities & Stats" and hitting the little cog button between the "Clear" and "Lock Stones" buttons.
@Kylaila

I feel the pain of learning new key patterns when you're used to a certain build XD

You can swap stone positions by going into "Abilities & Stats" and hitting the little cog button between the "Clear" and "Lock Stones" buttons.
I80GO9S.png
[quote name="Droiline" date="2020-06-03 16:08:02" ] @Kylaila I feel the pain of learning new key patterns when you're used to a certain build XD You can swap stone positions by going into "Abilities & Stats" and hitting the little cog button between the "Clear" and "Lock Stones" buttons. [/quote] @Droiline YOU CAN?! Thank you!!! PHEW, that'll be so nice. Ahaha, happy I am not alone with the pain : )
Droiline wrote on 2020-06-03 16:08:02:
@Kylaila

@Droiline YOU CAN?! Thank you!!! PHEW, that'll be so nice.
Ahaha, happy I am not alone with the pain : )
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
Some notes on using the Workshop Worker build in the Forbidden Portal: [item=Springfoot Bilworper] [item=Tattertail Bilworper] [item=Lap Pupowl][item=Bearded Pupowl] Springfoot Bilworper, Tattertail Bilworper, Lap Pupowl and Bearded Pupowl require a rallied scratch + rallied eliminate. All other non-boss enemies can be taken down with a non-rallied contuse + rallied eliminate. I've been using a Wind cleric and a Nature warrior and they have been pretty reliable.
Some notes on using the Workshop Worker build in the Forbidden Portal:

Springfoot Bilworper Tattertail Bilworper Lap Pupowl Bearded Pupowl
Springfoot Bilworper, Tattertail Bilworper, Lap Pupowl and Bearded Pupowl require a rallied scratch + rallied eliminate.

All other non-boss enemies can be taken down with a non-rallied contuse + rallied eliminate.

I've been using a Wind cleric and a Nature warrior and they have been pretty reliable.
I80GO9S.png
@Droiline thanks :)
I'm in there with a L21 team
(Actually my Vow of Poverty boy with Eliminate just got to L22 - but he's still missing two ambushes so its slow to get him to Eliminate point - but at least he still has his Nature Slash)
I just tried my first L22 Eliminate on a Pupowl after he'd been scratched by my L21 Earth fighter and since you posted this I know I'm in the right postcode so I'll persist and try that again on the weaker monsters :)
(the L21 has 2 ambushes so rallies them both at the start)
I also have a L21 Ice mage with them who I think is the crux of this working... his Freeze works often enough for the team to ignore one enemy most of the time and his Aid is extending their battles.
XP is goood
@Droiline thanks :)
I'm in there with a L21 team
(Actually my Vow of Poverty boy with Eliminate just got to L22 - but he's still missing two ambushes so its slow to get him to Eliminate point - but at least he still has his Nature Slash)
I just tried my first L22 Eliminate on a Pupowl after he'd been scratched by my L21 Earth fighter and since you posted this I know I'm in the right postcode so I'll persist and try that again on the weaker monsters :)
(the L21 has 2 ambushes so rallies them both at the start)
I also have a L21 Ice mage with them who I think is the crux of this working... his Freeze works often enough for the team to ignore one enemy most of the time and his Aid is extending their battles.
XP is goood
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

All the best in finishing your pair!

Hmm maybe I will look into an ice cleric if I ever build another coli derg.
@gn0me

All the best in finishing your pair!

Hmm maybe I will look into an ice cleric if I ever build another coli derg.
I80GO9S.png
@Droiline cheers!
Lightning has a similar ability too, but each turn only has a chance of paralysis.
Earth's is a little bittersweet - they get petrified which also makes them very slow to chip away at, it's still good for regaining breath (or regen) I guess.
Unfortunately the enemies can still dodge somehow when these buffs are active, even though they can't attack!

I'll have to have a go at three melee one day too, see what all the fuss is about ;)
@Droiline cheers!
Lightning has a similar ability too, but each turn only has a chance of paralysis.
Earth's is a little bittersweet - they get petrified which also makes them very slow to chip away at, it's still good for regaining breath (or regen) I guess.
Unfortunately the enemies can still dodge somehow when these buffs are active, even though they can't attack!

I'll have to have a go at three melee one day too, see what all the fuss is about ;)
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46