Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN tips please!
I just realized my winter break falls perfectly in line with NotN so I can grind to my heart's content! but... i need some tips.

my first NotN was when i just started so I feel like I didn't do good last time and id like to do better this year!

i like coli so any things i should know? is there a specific venue to grind in?
I just realized my winter break falls perfectly in line with NotN so I can grind to my heart's content! but... i need some tips.

my first NotN was when i just started so I feel like I didn't do good last time and id like to do better this year!

i like coli so any things i should know? is there a specific venue to grind in?
Untitled-Artwork-5.pngskyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png
I'm actively working on making an updated guide to NotN because the original one people use (in fact the user above me has linked it) hasn't been updated in a few years and there are some big changes. It's not complete yet but your important basics are all there now.

Preparing For NotN - Newbies & Returners
I'm actively working on making an updated guide to NotN because the original one people use (in fact the user above me has linked it) hasn't been updated in a few years and there are some big changes. It's not complete yet but your important basics are all there now.

Preparing For NotN - Newbies & Returners
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
@Thenset There will likely be new things/methods/procedures this year, so prepare to be surprised.
@Thenset There will likely be new things/methods/procedures this year, so prepare to be surprised.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Wrist braces for when you sleep, if you can. It keeps your wrist from bending or flexing unnecessarily and should, thus, help with the pain. Might also reduce your chance of getting carpal tunnel syndrome.
Wrist braces for when you sleep, if you can. It keeps your wrist from bending or flexing unnecessarily and should, thus, help with the pain. Might also reduce your chance of getting carpal tunnel syndrome.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Start grinding the expensive coli half of Swipp trades and coli drops needed to make Baldwin genes.

As I recall the average chest drop from Swipp is around 20% and that's a really easy way to stock up on either trades for yourself or items to sell to other people to make the trades.

While you're grinding don't forget to transmute in Baldwin. Transmutes tend to sell well as people get excited for genes to put on their new G1s and get impatient. Who wants to wait until they get all the correct transmutes and then brew the various sulfurs and beakers needed to make genes?

Start grinding the expensive coli half of Swipp trades and coli drops needed to make Baldwin genes.

As I recall the average chest drop from Swipp is around 20% and that's a really easy way to stock up on either trades for yourself or items to sell to other people to make the trades.

While you're grinding don't forget to transmute in Baldwin. Transmutes tend to sell well as people get excited for genes to put on their new G1s and get impatient. Who wants to wait until they get all the correct transmutes and then brew the various sulfurs and beakers needed to make genes?

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
My first winter break home from college I'd have the coli up on one side of my screen and a reaaaaally long video essay up on the left, it was how I got most of my chests :')
My first winter break home from college I'd have the coli up on one side of my screen and a reaaaaally long video essay up on the left, it was how I got most of my chests :')
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
This applies more for when you have tons of familiars, but bond with every single familiar. My tip is to use multiple tabs, both on screen at once, so you can cycle through bonding and changing familiars much easier and quicker. Familiar bonding is a great way to earn chests
This applies more for when you have tons of familiars, but bond with every single familiar. My tip is to use multiple tabs, both on screen at once, so you can cycle through bonding and changing familiars much easier and quicker. Familiar bonding is a great way to earn chests
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
not as important as the other tips, but remember to save up treasure and gems if you want to buy apparel or scenes! New stuff will likely also be in baldwin, so make sure to melt a bunch of mats!
not as important as the other tips, but remember to save up treasure and gems if you want to buy apparel or scenes! New stuff will likely also be in baldwin, so make sure to melt a bunch of mats!
KNb4j0t.gif shark
fr+8
he/she/they
rainworld hypfx
Remember that since you're going to be in the coli a LOT, you can train up a ton of fodder for exalting. You have several days left to gather fodder for this, though you might want to breed if you can rather than buy. That would be a lot cheaper.
Remember that since you're going to be in the coli a LOT, you can train up a ton of fodder for exalting. You have several days left to gather fodder for this, though you might want to breed if you can rather than buy. That would be a lot cheaper.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631