Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
hyperreal in less than 24 hours, hope I manage to get him...
hyperreal in less than 24 hours, hope I manage to get him...
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
[font=cambria]Ready for NotN [emoji=firework size=1]
Ready for NotN
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
this bad boy can fit so many black psyche locks
this bad boy can fit so many black psyche locks
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="@Circumzenithal" date="2023-12-10 22:44:00" ] @/Eyewishes Hi! Go to sleep [/quote] no (ignore that i'm posting this 10 hours later and have already slept)
@Circumzenithal wrote on 2023-12-10 22:44:00:
@/Eyewishes Hi! Go to sleep
no (ignore that i'm posting this 10 hours later and have already slept)
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
I probably BOMBED the Spanish multiple choice test
welp
it's chemistry I have to worry about hhh
I probably BOMBED the Spanish multiple choice test
welp
it's chemistry I have to worry about hhh
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
i just returned after like 3 years and im so happy x3
i just returned after like 3 years and im so happy x3
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
Oh dear. I need a Quiet Sailor's Scarf and the only AH listing is 40g, which I do not want to pay, and none of my other dragons have one... this is rather the predicament.
Oh dear. I need a Quiet Sailor's Scarf and the only AH listing is 40g, which I do not want to pay, and none of my other dragons have one... this is rather the predicament.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
euughghr i hate throwing up my mouth tastes so gross now
euughghr i hate throwing up my mouth tastes so gross now
DtBIuzC.png
I would honestly attempt to make s’more cookies because the concept interests me and I’m almost out of Oreos.

But we don’t have any chocolate chips and I don’t want to sacrifice any chocolate bars.

I almost want to try just making a plain cookie but throw like a cup or two of marshmallows in the batter…what could go wrong? As long as they’re not super hard I’m sure SOMEONE would eat them. (Or my mom can give them to coworkers she doesn’t like as ‘gifts’…)

Edit: I found a plain cookie dough recipe but I don’t think there are enough pans for me to do it all at once so I might hold off on it. Make one batch with and one batch without cookies :think:
I need to stop procrastinating now, I just got distracted by the concept of Cookies and Baking.
I would honestly attempt to make s’more cookies because the concept interests me and I’m almost out of Oreos.

But we don’t have any chocolate chips and I don’t want to sacrifice any chocolate bars.

I almost want to try just making a plain cookie but throw like a cup or two of marshmallows in the batter…what could go wrong? As long as they’re not super hard I’m sure SOMEONE would eat them. (Or my mom can give them to coworkers she doesn’t like as ‘gifts’…)

Edit: I found a plain cookie dough recipe but I don’t think there are enough pans for me to do it all at once so I might hold off on it. Make one batch with and one batch without cookies :think:
I need to stop procrastinating now, I just got distracted by the concept of Cookies and Baking.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[quote name="SunsetWaltz" date="2023-12-10 09:17:29" ] NOTN is in 7 days?! [/quote] 6 days
SunsetWaltz wrote on 2023-12-10 09:17:29:
NOTN is in 7 days?!
6 days
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png