Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Eats a milkshake (I’m lactose intolerant but I never learn my lesson)
Eats a milkshake (I’m lactose intolerant but I never learn my lesson)
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Will someone call the cops if I walk outside into the middle of the yard... and just scream at the top of my bloody lungs.... because I'm this close to full out snapping emotionally from this stress /frowns
Will someone call the cops if I walk outside into the middle of the yard... and just scream at the top of my bloody lungs.... because I'm this close to full out snapping emotionally from this stress /frowns
Lichtdrache.gif
Fully convinced I lost a friend.
Fully convinced I lost a friend.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
....wow. I've not a thought in the world. Is that good or bad? When will I start thinking again? What is this vast plain of nothing? This vast plane of nothing? Clouds floating by... blowing by... freaking fast clouds, wow.

This is nice.
....wow. I've not a thought in the world. Is that good or bad? When will I start thinking again? What is this vast plain of nothing? This vast plane of nothing? Clouds floating by... blowing by... freaking fast clouds, wow.

This is nice.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
indigo disk needs to hurry up i need my boy back NOW!! dont care if miniors type might heck up whatever my team comp'll be. i just need my star boy back

actually now that i think about it, i wonder how they're going to implement them.. will the wild minior all be in their core form and only get the shell when you initiate a battle? or will it be more lore accurate (read: no shell = death soon) and they'll be in the shell form, meaning the shiny hunt will be another ditto/zorua situation since the shell doesnt change.

or maybe they'll give the shiny a slightly different shell and fix that problem
indigo disk needs to hurry up i need my boy back NOW!! dont care if miniors type might heck up whatever my team comp'll be. i just need my star boy back

actually now that i think about it, i wonder how they're going to implement them.. will the wild minior all be in their core form and only get the shell when you initiate a battle? or will it be more lore accurate (read: no shell = death soon) and they'll be in the shell form, meaning the shiny hunt will be another ditto/zorua situation since the shell doesnt change.

or maybe they'll give the shiny a slightly different shell and fix that problem
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
People were waaayyyy too aggressive today I swear
People were waaayyyy too aggressive today I swear
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
just had the realization that adventure mode is vaporware. unintentional vaporware but still all the same...
just had the realization that adventure mode is vaporware. unintentional vaporware but still all the same...
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I have not had a proper meal in four bloody days. And I wonder why I'm a bag of bones.
I have not had a proper meal in four bloody days. And I wonder why I'm a bag of bones.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
bbcode is so fun ^_^
bbcode is so fun ^_^
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
brain not braining
brain not braining
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
XKoJy.gif7JmM7.gifSQX6N.giffnjSM1.pngIs3oI1.pngzTuN31.pngQDjKk1.pngHb5qL1.pngyqAQY1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png