Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Arcane vs. Light] Light's exalt stats
1 2 3
Thanks for the clarification, I would've guessed they were lumped with internals but you know what they say about assuming lol
Thanks for the clarification, I would've guessed they were lumped with internals but you know what they say about assuming lol
Na5WGHa.png
[b][i]TWENTY THOUSAND[/i][/b] dragons on Saturday alone for the OOF raffle??? Oh my goodness [emoji=light rune size=1]
TWENTY THOUSAND dragons on Saturday alone for the OOF raffle??? Oh my goodness
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Thanks for compiling this Sylvandyr! And congratulations to both Arcane and Light, and all participants, for a hard fought battle! [emoji=sun size=1]
Thanks for compiling this Sylvandyr!

And congratulations to both Arcane and Light, and all participants, for a hard fought battle!
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
I'm floored by the huge increase in dragons sent through the raffle on Saturday, like a whole 14,771 dragon difference to the day prior!?

Love getting to see the stats, thank you for compiling this!
I'm floored by the huge increase in dragons sent through the raffle on Saturday, like a whole 14,771 dragon difference to the day prior!?

Love getting to see the stats, thank you for compiling this!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Over a million levels!! That doesn't even seem like a real number. Much love to all the Light and Arcane participants who made this battle a joy to participate in!
Over a million levels!! That doesn't even seem like a real number. Much love to all the Light and Arcane participants who made this battle a joy to participate in!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
congratulations! i always love a full-on dom battle, and those numbers are incredible. light is a worthy opponent indeed......light v plague when? [eyes emoji]
congratulations! i always love a full-on dom battle, and those numbers are incredible. light is a worthy opponent indeed......light v plague when? [eyes emoji]
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
this battle was so so fun, and was my first time seriously participating in dom - an amazing first battle for sure!
this battle was so so fun, and was my first time seriously participating in dom - an amazing first battle for sure!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
wow look at those numbers [emoji=special eyes] incredible work from everyone involved
wow look at those numbers incredible work from everyone involved
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
mmmmm numbies... tastes like... spreadsheets and math XD

i can't believe how much we did, it's totally mind boggling for me! sooo many dragons got yeeted to lightweaver and the arcanist that it broke records and also my brain a little bit.

i'm so proud of everyone! so much hard work was put into this battle from both arcane and light and it really shows imo
mmmmm numbies... tastes like... spreadsheets and math XD

i can't believe how much we did, it's totally mind boggling for me! sooo many dragons got yeeted to lightweaver and the arcanist that it broke records and also my brain a little bit.

i'm so proud of everyone! so much hard work was put into this battle from both arcane and light and it really shows imo
GkfDmNh.png
Numbers I love it [emoji=coatl star size=1] Super fun battle! <3 Congrats on smashing those in flight records, I'm pretty sure arcane broke some as well, which was exciting, and WOO to breaking site records!! That is seriously so cool, aaaa Great job all!!
Numbers I love it

Super fun battle! <3 Congrats on smashing those in flight records, I'm pretty sure arcane broke some as well, which was exciting, and WOO to breaking site records!! That is seriously so cool, aaaa

Great job all!!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
1 2 3