Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
for some reason it's ALWAYS slugcats that manage to trip me up. why is that. why do i have so much trouble drawing these things
for some reason it's ALWAYS slugcats that manage to trip me up. why is that. why do i have so much trouble drawing these things
LESTAT DE LIONCOURT?
LESTAT DE LIONCOURT?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
who idles their car in the parking lot blasting music at 1:30 AM. i wish this person a very get their license revoked
who idles their car in the parking lot blasting music at 1:30 AM. i wish this person a very get their license revoked
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm going into hibernation now .. stayed up WAY too late ...
I'm going into hibernation now .. stayed up WAY too late ...
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
A lot of holidays fall on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday this winter. And I only realize that because I just finished scheduling book one of Song of Dakari. A chapter will be released on Christmas, New Year’s day, and Valentines [emoji=familiar heart size=1]. Actually rather fitting holidays thematically, but alas I don’t feel justified doing fancy art for them because only New Year’s exists in that universe. I just find it funny.
A lot of holidays fall on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday this winter.

And I only realize that because I just finished scheduling book one of Song of Dakari. A chapter will be released on Christmas, New Year’s day, and Valentines . Actually rather fitting holidays thematically, but alas I don’t feel justified doing fancy art for them because only New Year’s exists in that universe. I just find it funny.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
cant wait for steam winter sale! im going to buy a bunch of games and not even play them! yippee!
cant wait for steam winter sale! im going to buy a bunch of games and not even play them! yippee!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
;-; oh my God that's really embarrassing. God bless my husband sorry you had to listen to me cry for like an hour
;-; oh my God that's really embarrassing. God bless my husband sorry you had to listen to me cry for like an hour
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
why is it that my cat can get fixed for $200 with little to no hassle or questioning towards her, but if i want to get myself fixed it will cost tens of thousands of dollars and I will be grilled endlessly on how it's irreversible and I can't have kids and I should wait for a hypothetical husband? seems a little unfair methinks
why is it that my cat can get fixed for $200 with little to no hassle or questioning towards her, but if i want to get myself fixed it will cost tens of thousands of dollars and I will be grilled endlessly on how it's irreversible and I can't have kids and I should wait for a hypothetical husband? seems a little unfair methinks
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
why did the urge to get back into league of legends hit right when I actually need to be working on 3 different projects and studying for 5 final exams... I have so many assignments due at midnight tonight but Im too busy yearning for the worst game possible lol
why did the urge to get back into league of legends hit right when I actually need to be working on 3 different projects and studying for 5 final exams... I have so many assignments due at midnight tonight but Im too busy yearning for the worst game possible lol