Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I miss 2d disney animations
I miss 2d disney animations
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
yooo i love pinterest
yooo i love pinterest
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
LpgZ6.gifcGr9q.gifwLBco.gifyRR7W.gifPVLLW.giffGJuP.gifAxY17.gifzz0kw.gifOUCcp.gifNofmn.gif80cgt.gif
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
my stummy hort so much why does it have to do this to me..
my stummy hort so much why does it have to do this to me..
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
pain is when u listen to ur fav feel-good songs but ur so sad that the music is just making u sadder. tell me why mr blue sky of all songs is making me feel WORSE
pain is when u listen to ur fav feel-good songs but ur so sad that the music is just making u sadder. tell me why mr blue sky of all songs is making me feel WORSE
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
i HATE shin splints

even sitting hurts :(
i HATE shin splints

even sitting hurts :(
tytration
IiB6UPk.gif..
....> avatar dragon ....> wishlist
....> FR time +0
....> pings are okay

"I want to go home and rethink my life."

..C8zcf5R.gif
oh my god???? I didn't realize arcane vs light was tgihs weekkkk
oh my god???? I didn't realize arcane vs light was tgihs weekkkk
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
[quote name="@Kairo" date="2023-12-02 13:53:31" ] of all things i thought would happen to me at the end of the semester, fortnite breaking my final game art project was not one of them. what if i burst into tears [/quote] FELLOW GAME ART STUDENT HIIIIIIIII IM SO SORRY THAT SUCKS SO BAD
@Kairo wrote on 2023-12-02 13:53:31:
of all things i thought would happen to me at the end of the semester, fortnite breaking my final game art project was not one of them. what if i burst into tears
FELLOW GAME ART STUDENT HIIIIIIIII IM SO SORRY THAT SUCKS SO BAD
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I bought a seagull shaped ita bag (yes you read that right) from an Etsy shop called “Corviforms”. They sell ita bags shaped like all different kinds of feathered friends — from chickens and ducks to flamingos and macaws and a bunch of others too.

btw this isn’t an advertisement for them, I’m just giving them a shout out bc I think bird-shaped ita bags are a super creative and unique idea and tbh I’d go feral if I ever met someone else irl who also had one
I bought a seagull shaped ita bag (yes you read that right) from an Etsy shop called “Corviforms”. They sell ita bags shaped like all different kinds of feathered friends — from chickens and ducks to flamingos and macaws and a bunch of others too.

btw this isn’t an advertisement for them, I’m just giving them a shout out bc I think bird-shaped ita bags are a super creative and unique idea and tbh I’d go feral if I ever met someone else irl who also had one
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I don't get how people do G&G. I've looked at/used guides yet my brain can't seem to wrap itself around it. Thankfully, mahjong <3
I don't get how people do G&G. I've looked at/used guides yet my brain can't seem to wrap itself around it. Thankfully, mahjong <3
hello-agents.gif
for some reason it's ALWAYS slugcats that manage to trip me up. why is that. why do i have so much trouble drawing these things
for some reason it's ALWAYS slugcats that manage to trip me up. why is that. why do i have so much trouble drawing these things