Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | G1 lovers, do you prefer...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you prefer g1s that you wouldn't necessarily think would work, that maybe have one or two scries that pull the look together?

Or do you prefer very matchy g1s, maybe even doubles, where you have to pick from dozens of scries that are all just as good?
Do you prefer g1s that you wouldn't necessarily think would work, that maybe have one or two scries that pull the look together?

Or do you prefer very matchy g1s, maybe even doubles, where you have to pick from dozens of scries that are all just as good?
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I think both are equally good tbh. I'm a big fan of primary accent colors matching secondary/tert colors, so I suppose my interests line up more with the first one? I'm not a big fan of most mono-chromatic dragons.
I think both are equally good tbh. I'm a big fan of primary accent colors matching secondary/tert colors, so I suppose my interests line up more with the first one? I'm not a big fan of most mono-chromatic dragons.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
[center][img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o7aCRloybJlXpNjSU/giphy.gif[/img] I really love matchy gen1s, but I also really love non-matchy gen1s that [i]shouldn't[/i] work, but [i]do[/i]. Makes things fun :)
giphy.gif

I really love matchy gen1s, but I also really love non-matchy gen1s that shouldn't work, but do. Makes things fun :)
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Matchy / doubles are great for the flex lol, but I'm super indecisive when everything looks good on a dragon
I personally like the challenge of getting weird or unusual colors to match with specific genes. Really gotta appreciate gene accent colors for that
Matchy / doubles are great for the flex lol, but I'm super indecisive when everything looks good on a dragon
I personally like the challenge of getting weird or unusual colors to match with specific genes. Really gotta appreciate gene accent colors for that
LddyQeY.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 2nNPLga.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Either. I got into G1s once I started participating in NotN and got unfortunately addicted to hatching haha. If I can make it work I’m all over it, if I manage a double I’m definitely more likely to be all over it
Either. I got into G1s once I started participating in NotN and got unfortunately addicted to hatching haha. If I can make it work I’m all over it, if I manage a double I’m definitely more likely to be all over it
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Whatever colors match the UMA I have. Usually they're matchy XYZ colors.
Whatever colors match the UMA I have. Usually they're matchy XYZ colors.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I also love both! But generally prefer ones with specific scries, because it saves me the indecisiveness, and also gives me the ability to brag about how I was able to make bad colors work well.

Granted, matchy colors can be really cool to show off and brag about owning as g1s, especially if it's a self-hatched dragon. Especially especially if it's a double or triple.
I also love both! But generally prefer ones with specific scries, because it saves me the indecisiveness, and also gives me the ability to brag about how I was able to make bad colors work well.

Granted, matchy colors can be really cool to show off and brag about owning as g1s, especially if it's a self-hatched dragon. Especially especially if it's a double or triple.
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
Both at the same time. I know I tend to like very unconventional combinations HOWEVER if their colours are not on my list, it's very likely I'm not going to like them so I'm only going to get the "matchy ones" (according to my parametres)
Both at the same time. I know I tend to like very unconventional combinations HOWEVER if their colours are not on my list, it's very likely I'm not going to like them so I'm only going to get the "matchy ones" (according to my parametres)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
anything that looks like it wouldn't work tends to be what I prefer! I can and will find a scry. and it will be beautiful. and I will love that dragon forever [generally]. no exceptions.

double G1s are neat, often very pretty! have an added level of rarity. I personally have a much harder time scrying them than I do XYZs, though!

but overall? both. both is good <3
anything that looks like it wouldn't work tends to be what I prefer! I can and will find a scry. and it will be beautiful. and I will love that dragon forever [generally]. no exceptions.

double G1s are neat, often very pretty! have an added level of rarity. I personally have a much harder time scrying them than I do XYZs, though!

but overall? both. both is good <3
about me:
- any/all [often it/its]
- enby, genderfluid
- artistic
- cats!!
A digital illustration of PumpkinRose102's wildclaw Glade.
I like both. Either one has it's place tbh.

Doubles, I love for the rng luck and usually they can work out well (depending on the colors). I've kept every double I've ever hatched bc I love having them- even if I don't show them off a ton.

Matchy g1s in general are also really nice! Having a lot of options can definitely be nice, especially if any can end up matching an accent I have.
The only con is that sometimes there are too many options and I can't decide, which leaves them sitting in my den forever and/or getting sold

Unconventional are also neat. They're usually more unique and if I can find a scry I like that works with the colors, then that's a positive.
But being unconventional also means I may not like the genes that could make it matchy, which leaves me with either trying to sell or exalt it
I like both. Either one has it's place tbh.

Doubles, I love for the rng luck and usually they can work out well (depending on the colors). I've kept every double I've ever hatched bc I love having them- even if I don't show them off a ton.

Matchy g1s in general are also really nice! Having a lot of options can definitely be nice, especially if any can end up matching an accent I have.
The only con is that sometimes there are too many options and I can't decide, which leaves them sitting in my den forever and/or getting sold

Unconventional are also neat. They're usually more unique and if I can find a scry I like that works with the colors, then that's a positive.
But being unconventional also means I may not like the genes that could make it matchy, which leaves me with either trying to sell or exalt it
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6