Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's Online Flight Poems
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41
[emoji=shadow rune size=1] [i][b]Hiding from the plague in the shadows Bow to the eldritch Goop![/b][/i]

Hiding from the plague in the shadows
Bow to the eldritch
Goop!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
From Arcane:

Hello ! \o/
Which jersey is the blue one?
i'm very shy
From Arcane:

Hello ! \o/
i'm very shy
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
[center][emoji=light rune size=1] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/166006]half-asleep at all times[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/541648]"We no longer exist, why stop here?"[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/131026]Click here to manage your shade infection[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/425472]Welcome to the Ruined Kingdom![/b][/url] and a for fun personal one [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/394308]bro we are playing fr....no dont stop bro.....bro... [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/681841]who woulge? "dinner" it is my cat.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/662715]its normal people things to just lie here in silence[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/228074]^-^[/url] [/b][/center]
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
[quote name="skittlepup1" date="2023-12-02 05:31:15" ] From Arcane: Hello ! \o/ Which jersey is the blue one? i'm very shy [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]*Points at the middle line of the poem* Hey, this one looks familiar! I saw it somewhere! [emoji=aether laughing size=1] Anyway, here's one for the Wind [emoji=wind rune size=1] A familiar notion brought on by a winding breeze Critical thinking is the key to success! sold my soul to project sekai i got youniverse [/font]
skittlepup1 wrote on 2023-12-02 05:31:15:
From Arcane:

Hello ! \o/
i'm very shy
*Points at the middle line of the poem* Hey, this one looks familiar! I saw it somewhere!

Anyway, here's one for the Wind

A familiar notion brought on by a winding breeze
Critical thinking is the key to success!
sold my soul to project sekai
i got youniverse
W6LdAlV.gif
from nature[emoji=nature rune size=1] Insomniac Night Owl Karnak is the best boy I rescue old dragons! Send me your old fodder! and I found myself in the list!(I'm nature) Cover me in butt rocks and throw me to the snappers[emoji=earth rune size=1] I can make my dragons disappear![emoji=ice rune size=1] Everyone has a Shadow....[emoji=shadow rune size=1] from one clutch of roots-- oh, there you are, perry[emoji=lightning rune size=1] All hail the goddess of obvious[emoji=nature rune size=1] eating White Slime like it's marshmallow sauce[emoji=lightning rune size=1]
from nature

Insomniac Night Owl
Karnak is the best boy
I rescue old dragons! Send me your old fodder!

and I found myself in the list!(I'm nature)

Cover me in butt rocks and throw me to the snappers
I can make my dragons disappear!
Everyone has a Shadow....
from one clutch of roots-- oh, there you are, perry
All hail the goddess of obvious
eating White Slime like it's marshmallow sauce
Marshmallow says hi
I had to dig for the first one, apparently broadcast messages are not common amongst Ice players. [center][emoji=ice rune] average soap enjoyer I'll freeze you with my Ice Breath. Funnie Little Creatures Hello. [emoji=light rune] Too many beautiful boys* imperial system = weird What It Means To Be Alone - The Dear Hunter h
I had to dig for the first one, apparently broadcast messages are not common amongst Ice players.

average soap enjoyer
I'll freeze you with my Ice Breath.
Funnie Little Creatures
Hello.

Too many beautiful boys*
imperial system = weird
What It Means To Be Alone - The Dear Hunter
h
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[u]OP here = I've updated the first page to include the quoted ones! :D[/u] Also for anyone stressing, feel free to break the "rules" in the name of fun! And post away! For consistency I'll add the quoted ones that follow the rules on the first post, but don't let that stop you from having a blast ^^ For my quote, gotta pick this one because EARTH and also because I love the juxtaposition of themes! XD [quote name="yesteryear" date="2023-12-01 17:12:04" ] REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE The scent of ozone and petrichor fill the air... "I'm warning you with peace and love!" [/quote] And for mine today.... had to refresh 4 times to get more than 1 pebble on a page with a broadcast xD [center][b]Stand your ground, the dawn will come. May you find your worth in the waking world. Free the toes! Free the toes! Hello i try me best ![/b][/center] First two lines were from one aberration head, the second two from the other, clearly XD [center][b]What poems has your flight made today? :D[/b][/center]
OP here = I've updated the first page to include the quoted ones! :D

Also for anyone stressing, feel free to break the "rules" in the name of fun! And post away! For consistency I'll add the quoted ones that follow the rules on the first post, but don't let that stop you from having a blast ^^

For my quote, gotta pick this one because EARTH and also because I love the juxtaposition of themes! XD
yesteryear wrote on 2023-12-01 17:12:04:
REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE
The scent of ozone and petrichor fill the air...
"I'm warning you with peace and love!"

And for mine today.... had to refresh 4 times to get more than 1 pebble on a page with a broadcast xD

Stand your ground, the dawn will come.
May you find your worth in the waking world.
Free the toes! Free the toes!
Hello i try me best !

First two lines were from one aberration head, the second two from the other, clearly XD

What poems has your flight made today? :D
earthshieldl.png
[center]Page 2, Wind only[b] [emoji=wind rune size=1] That fruit-dragon guy Surrounded by Clowns Find me beneath the hollow moon [emoji=wind rune size=1][/b] Page 1, Plague only[b] [emoji=plague rune size=1] Dominose Vobiskm i believe in buggy d. clown supremacy If I'm active at 03:00 FR time, I should really be asleep help me girl i'm in the danger forest [emoji=plague rune size=1][/b] Page 1, Shadow only[b] [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Consistently Clueless Everything's a WIP I guess [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
Page 2, Wind only

That fruit-dragon guy
Surrounded by Clowns
Find me beneath the hollow moon

Page 1, Plague only

Dominose Vobiskm
i believe in buggy d. clown supremacy
If I'm active at 03:00 FR time, I should really be asleep
help me girl i'm in the danger forest

Page 1, Shadow only

Consistently Clueless
Everything's a WIP I guess
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
[center][emoji=light rune size=1] permanently broke I eat entire loafs of bread as a 3AM snack The world is quiet here monch [emoji=light rune size=1] Lost in a forest somewhere a wave of peace washes over you. the sun beams. May you be rid of all your worries [emoji=plague rune size=1] help me girl i'm in the danger forest 48 clowns killed in a one car pile-up It's a message in blood, it's your cryptic warning Not a single place here is safe [emoji=light rune size=1] Hello! Please excuse all the exclamation points! I am active! So don't worry!! i hope you have an amazing day! [/center]

permanently broke
I eat entire loafs of bread as a 3AM snack
The world is quiet here
monch

Lost in a forest somewhere
a wave of peace washes over you. the sun beams.
May you be rid of all your worries

help me girl i'm in the danger forest
48 clowns killed in a one car pile-up
It's a message in blood, it's your cryptic warning
Not a single place here is safe

Hello!
Please excuse all the exclamation points!
I am active! So don't worry!!
i hope you have an amazing day!

Yya65zH.png
Inspired by @/SillyFilly's all-flight poem, I tried my hand at the same! The first portion uses the first user of each flight I ran into, followed by each flight individually. Unlike for my previous two, I did stray from the rules a little bit ^^; [LIST] [*] I sorted out purely silly ones (like ":3" "ye" and "AAAAAAA") and practical things (like "FR Time +8" and "Hiatus") [*] I did change the punctuation ("." "," or removing "...") on a couple! [/LIST] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Familiar friend, [emoji=earth rune size=1] so patient, so melancholy, such a beacon of light [emoji=nature rune size=1] stop by for a spot of tea. [emoji=light rune size=1] Time has passed. And time is a thief. [emoji=ice rune size=1] In one of the stars, I shall be living [emoji=wind rune size=1] drowning in indecision. [emoji=shadow rune size=1] I am tired. [emoji=fire rune size=1] I want to believe. [emoji=plague rune size=1] Not every light is one you should follow [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Cause no one listens to the dead. [emoji=water rune size=1] Visions merely guide the future. It's up to you to seize it. [emoji=plague rune size=1] Showtime! Working on art, You've really done it now. [emoji=fire rune size=1] Come sit by the fire, I am the epitome of the phrase "long story," maybe someday i'll finish something i start? [emoji=earth rune size=1] They came from the deep. The silence will not cover me. for the hunger and nothing less. [emoji=light rune size=1] all your cities lie in dust The left hand of darkness... is light The time will pass anyway. [emoji=wind rune size=1] may the wind lead to the world's four quarters! A dragon belongs in the sky. [emoji=nature rune size=1] Hello, Come on in, but please take your shoes off. Xenia is Sacred Hospitality, the opposite of xenophobia. [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Blue are the feelings that live inside me. what am i even doing. restock left spider dispenser at earliest convenience. [emoji=ice rune size=1] art is hard but I still do it i like pretty things Defiant 'til the end, we hear the call to carry on [emoji=water rune size=1] protect thy friends; beware thy enemies; dream of tomorrow heart. lungs. liver. nerves. Danger, excitement, sudden death; I can't wait! [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Somewhere in chaos we all find ourselves You can't pay what you owe with money Let the internal screaming begin [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Star light, star bright... it's raining somewhere else. There is a world in your dreams, and I need to go there.
Inspired by @/SillyFilly's all-flight poem, I tried my hand at the same! The first portion uses the first user of each flight I ran into, followed by each flight individually.

Unlike for my previous two, I did stray from the rules a little bit ^^;
  • I sorted out purely silly ones (like ":3" "ye" and "AAAAAAA") and practical things (like "FR Time +8" and "Hiatus")
  • I did change the punctuation ("." "," or removing "...") on a couple!

Familiar friend,
so patient, so melancholy, such a beacon of light
stop by for a spot of tea.
Time has passed. And time is a thief.
In one of the stars, I shall be living
drowning in indecision.
I am tired.
I want to believe.
Not every light is one you should follow
Cause no one listens to the dead.
Visions merely guide the future. It's up to you to seize it.

Showtime!
Working on art,
You've really done it now.

Come sit by the fire,
I am the epitome of the phrase "long story,"
maybe someday i'll finish something i start?

They came from the deep.
The silence will not cover me.
for the hunger and nothing less.

all your cities lie in dust
The left hand of darkness... is light
The time will pass anyway.

may the wind lead
to the world's four quarters!
A dragon belongs in the sky.

Hello,
Come on in, but please take your shoes off.
Xenia is Sacred Hospitality, the opposite of xenophobia.

Blue are the feelings that live inside me.
what am i even doing.
restock left spider dispenser at earliest convenience.

art is hard but I still do it
i like pretty things
Defiant 'til the end, we hear the call to carry on

protect thy friends; beware thy enemies; dream of tomorrow
heart. lungs. liver. nerves.
Danger, excitement, sudden death; I can't wait!

Somewhere in chaos we all find ourselves
You can't pay what you owe with money
Let the internal screaming begin

Star light, star bright...
it's raining somewhere else.
There is a world in your dreams, and I need to go there.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41