Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 232 233
@FluidQuartz If you haven't already gotten mine out I'm online now!
@FluidQuartz If you haven't already gotten mine out I'm online now!
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@dessy
oh nice, i thought i missed your online window haha,,, i'll get the remaining 100 queued up too once you take these then :3
e/ all sent!
@dessy
oh nice, i thought i missed your online window haha,,, i'll get the remaining 100 queued up too once you take these then :3
e/ all sent!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Teba aye aye! I'll probably send them tomorrow, since I have a bit more homework to get done tonight
@Teba aye aye! I'll probably send them tomorrow, since I have a bit more homework to get done tonight
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@Avmire

Hey, no worries! I'm usually able to check at 4am to 7am FRT & then at 7pm FRT if that helps with your planning ^^
@Avmire

Hey, no worries! I'm usually able to check at 4am to 7am FRT & then at 7pm FRT if that helps with your planning ^^
3PxlXSK.png
Hey! Just letting remaining boarders know that I am on 0+FR time. I should be available all week, from 14:00 to 02:00 FR time.

But before you send: please ping me in this thread first! I will most likely be attending things. You can also check on my profile to see if I am active. Thanks again for supporting Light!

@chamilet @Cnidocyte @ErydLomin @Feety @fensandmarshes @lloverrider @LunarFluff @Nalani @OlderThanBones @Perseids @Piph @Reineke @ShadowWheeler @smolfroglesbian @sublimevoide @urbancountry26
Hey! Just letting remaining boarders know that I am on 0+FR time. I should be available all week, from 14:00 to 02:00 FR time.

But before you send: please ping me in this thread first! I will most likely be attending things. You can also check on my profile to see if I am active. Thanks again for supporting Light!

@chamilet @Cnidocyte @ErydLomin @Feety @fensandmarshes @lloverrider @LunarFluff @Nalani @OlderThanBones @Perseids @Piph @Reineke @ShadowWheeler @smolfroglesbian @sublimevoide @urbancountry26
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba - your 10 dragons with me are currently resting in my Hibden,
However, I could pull them across in to my 12 free Lair slots and set
them up to come home via 1tPA right now if you wish might take me
10-30 minutes to do ?

@Teba - your 10 dragons with me are currently resting in my Hibden,
However, I could pull them across in to my 12 free Lair slots and set
them up to come home via 1tPA right now if you wish might take me
10-30 minutes to do ?

1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26
Yes, you may do that, thank you!
@urbancountry26
Yes, you may do that, thank you!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@neohcs hi! i have sent 5/8 of your dragons back (i will send the last 3 after this batch is accepted, lair space stuff!) [emoji=obelisk winking size=1]
@neohcs

hi! i have sent 5/8 of your dragons back (i will send the last 3 after this batch is accepted, lair space stuff!)
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@TETRAHEDR0N Just a heads up that I am waiting on the return of 25 L10 dragons from you at your earliest convenience. I'm about to go to bed, but am on multiple times per day to accept <3 Thanks for supporting Light! @Rhombys Just a heads up that I am waiting on a mix of 19 more L 7&8s from fodder you have denned for me. I'm about to head to bed, but am on multiple times per day to accept <3 Thanks for supporting Light! [center][emoji=light rune size=1][/center]
@TETRAHEDR0N Just a heads up that I am waiting on the return of 25 L10 dragons from you at your earliest convenience. I'm about to go to bed, but am on multiple times per day to accept <3 Thanks for supporting Light!

@Rhombys Just a heads up that I am waiting on a mix of 19 more L 7&8s from fodder you have denned for me. I'm about to head to bed, but am on multiple times per day to accept <3 Thanks for supporting Light!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@FeralRookie you can replace it if you want to! As long as it went to someone in Light, I'm not that bothered ^^
@FeralRookie you can replace it if you want to! As long as it went to someone in Light, I'm not that bothered ^^
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 232 233