Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2023
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38
Hrrrmmm I find it mildly frustrating that the new gem ancient is getting yet a third festival tertiary? Banes, Undertides, and Aethers still all have only one each- and if you wanted to entice people to spend money on gems the veilspuns also still only have one. Granted, the geodes may not be the most aesthetically suited to undertides or veilspun, but you could make the same argument for giving the Starfall gene to the sandsurges. It would make a LOT more sense on the veils.

But the veils have saturated the market for the most part, so there's less incentive for people to spend gems on them. I would imagine this could factor into the decision making.

Just... less blatant sandsurge favoritism, is all I'm asking for? They already had a ton of fantastic line-breaking terts at launch.
Hrrrmmm I find it mildly frustrating that the new gem ancient is getting yet a third festival tertiary? Banes, Undertides, and Aethers still all have only one each- and if you wanted to entice people to spend money on gems the veilspuns also still only have one. Granted, the geodes may not be the most aesthetically suited to undertides or veilspun, but you could make the same argument for giving the Starfall gene to the sandsurges. It would make a LOT more sense on the veils.

But the veils have saturated the market for the most part, so there's less incentive for people to spend gems on them. I would imagine this could factor into the decision making.

Just... less blatant sandsurge favoritism, is all I'm asking for? They already had a ton of fantastic line-breaking terts at launch.
doFoi94.png
I was just watching videos about hognoses! The pet is so so so sooo cute! <3
I was just watching videos about hognoses! The pet is so so so sooo cute! <3
Happy Rockbreaker's! [emoji=earth rune size=1]
Happy Rockbreaker's!
echoez wrote:
they / them
i'm autistic and for me that can mean i struggle to word things clearly. please bear this in mind when interacting with me!
== Pings are okay! I probably won't notice a reply otherwise ==
HOGNOSE SNAKE,,,, hognose snake......................................................................... [emoji=ridgeback love size=2]
HOGNOSE SNAKE,,,,
hognose snake.........................................................................
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74021440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740215/74021440_350.png[/img][/url] Happy rockbreaker’s! Congrats to all the winners :D
74021440_350.png

Happy rockbreaker’s! Congrats to all the winners :D
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
HOW QUICKLY DID THE ARTISTS OF THE AURABOA SKINS GO TO GET THOSE IN BY DEADLINE?? IM LEGIT IMPRESSED?
HOW QUICKLY DID THE ARTISTS OF THE AURABOA SKINS GO TO GET THOSE IN BY DEADLINE?? IM LEGIT IMPRESSED?
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
Cool!
Cool!
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Happy Rockbreakers!
Happy Rockbreakers!
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | Visit my Plump Boy Emporium! | About
[font=book antiqua] AHHHHHH Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone!!! [emoji=firework size=1] The new fam is so cute! Don't know what I'm going to do with it just yet, but the new apparel is also very cool!
AHHHHHH Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone!!!

The new fam is so cute! Don't know what I'm going to do with it just yet, but the new apparel is also very cool!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
Yay! My favorite holiday
Yay! My favorite holiday