Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Monolairs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I admire the dedication of mono-lairs but know I could never do it myself. I wouldn't be able to choose between Gaolers and Imperials when it came down to it. ;_;
I admire the dedication of mono-lairs but know I could never do it myself. I wouldn't be able to choose between Gaolers and Imperials when it came down to it. ;_;
UwPE0Qp.png
I think they're cool. I saw a lair with only Snappers in it once and I loved it. I would never be able to do it myself - I love entirely too many breeds and I have no self-control when it comes to impulse buying or falling in love with fodder dragons and turning them into projects. I haven't even managed mono-tabs yet, lol.
I think they're cool. I saw a lair with only Snappers in it once and I loved it. I would never be able to do it myself - I love entirely too many breeds and I have no self-control when it comes to impulse buying or falling in love with fodder dragons and turning them into projects. I haven't even managed mono-tabs yet, lol.
I can definitely admire the dedication! I'd be more likely to do a monolair if there were more poses per breed, but I totally get why that's not possible. I can't decide between Aethers or Aberrations or Spirals as my favorite breed anyway, haha
I can definitely admire the dedication! I'd be more likely to do a monolair if there were more poses per breed, but I totally get why that's not possible. I can't decide between Aethers or Aberrations or Spirals as my favorite breed anyway, haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
I have a Guardian monolair here. Having a monolair of one dragon breed mean that you had the love of that breed above everything else. Im not gonna lie, other breed are nice but the look of the Guardian make me love it so much that I decided to make a monolair of them.
I have a Guardian monolair here. Having a monolair of one dragon breed mean that you had the love of that breed above everything else. Im not gonna lie, other breed are nice but the look of the Guardian make me love it so much that I decided to make a monolair of them.
Do5TvZy.png
I have almost 400 fae (mostly in the den), but I think I would feel too restricted if I tried to have a monolair.
I have almost 400 fae (mostly in the den), but I think I would feel too restricted if I tried to have a monolair.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I envy people who have monolairs, I simply don't have the dedication or impulse control to stick to one breed or color group. If I tried doing a monolair it would end with me seeing a dragon I like, going "oooo buy dragon lol" and there goes that
I envy people who have monolairs, I simply don't have the dedication or impulse control to stick to one breed or color group. If I tried doing a monolair it would end with me seeing a dragon I like, going "oooo buy dragon lol" and there goes that
cwwdtDB.png
the dedication is admirable. i understand your love for sandies! they’re my favourite too. i don’t have the funds to invest in a lot though, but your lair is gorgeous !
the dedication is admirable. i understand your love for sandies! they’re my favourite too. i don’t have the funds to invest in a lot though, but your lair is gorgeous !
zVzI8uZ.jpg
I am a proud mono lair person. All skydancers, all the time. One in every color, too.
I am a proud mono lair person. All skydancers, all the time. One in every color, too.
TtDzTWB.png
I like too many breeds of dragon to ever commit to it but I applaud people who have the dedication for it, especially if they specialize in gem breeds. godspeed to those folks specifically
I like too many breeds of dragon to ever commit to it but I applaud people who have the dedication for it, especially if they specialize in gem breeds. godspeed to those folks specifically
Monolair people have stronger wills than I do, I like far to many dragon types to just pick The One, you know?

So someone just saying, "yep, I am a g1 sandsurge monolair" is a force that frightens me in dedication (and money expenditure).
Monolair people have stronger wills than I do, I like far to many dragon types to just pick The One, you know?

So someone just saying, "yep, I am a g1 sandsurge monolair" is a force that frightens me in dedication (and money expenditure).
tyEuRXe.pngJ7D1quC.png5iXiC8z.png
Has some Pixel Cats and some Dragon Caves | Pings Okay!
1 2 3 4 5 6