Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Monolairs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I wouldn’t personally do it, but I find it impressive that some people are that dedicated to their breeds!
I wouldn’t personally do it, but I find it impressive that some people are that dedicated to their breeds!
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
I think monolairs are cool! I've thought about having one myself a few times but I couldn't get rid of my current dergs... love them. I would probably choose modern breeds so I can go wild with the outfits though. And Bogsneaks are my favourite breed anyways!
I think monolairs are cool! I've thought about having one myself a few times but I couldn't get rid of my current dergs... love them. I would probably choose modern breeds so I can go wild with the outfits though. And Bogsneaks are my favourite breed anyways!
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
100% okay to have a monolair.

It's very hard for me to go monolair because I like all the designs. If I did go monolair it would probably be coatl or fae. Or maybe imperial. But like it's super hard for me to go monolair.
100% okay to have a monolair.

It's very hard for me to go monolair because I like all the designs. If I did go monolair it would probably be coatl or fae. Or maybe imperial. But like it's super hard for me to go monolair.
FeIiZnO.png

I'm not *quite* a monolair, but I think I'm like 80-something percent mirrors in my main clan. (I break the monolair for lore reasons--and the occasional new breed purchase, but even then it's only if I can make a place for the dragon in the lore.) It's very satisfying to me to look at my lair and see all those murderpups lined up. I used to have at least one of every breed (I actually still do, since my previous clan is on ice in the hib den), but I find that I don't miss it. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, it's fun looking for perfect dragons to add to my collection.

I'm not *quite* a monolair, but I think I'm like 80-something percent mirrors in my main clan. (I break the monolair for lore reasons--and the occasional new breed purchase, but even then it's only if I can make a place for the dragon in the lore.) It's very satisfying to me to look at my lair and see all those murderpups lined up. I used to have at least one of every breed (I actually still do, since my previous clan is on ice in the hib den), but I find that I don't miss it. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, it's fun looking for perfect dragons to add to my collection.
MmSftql.png
I think monolairs are neat, but I could never. so I'm always impressed by people who have one!
I think monolairs are neat, but I could never. so I'm always impressed by people who have one!
they/them
@Tevatron

I like all dragons. It's something I don't see myself doing. I take any dragon that I find pretty or that I must have. But with my clan lore, doing a Monolair will be impossible.

I love Sandsurges, and I have a few. I wish I could get more, but I must expand my lair. All I can do now is put them in the Hibernation Den.
@Tevatron

I like all dragons. It's something I don't see myself doing. I take any dragon that I find pretty or that I must have. But with my clan lore, doing a Monolair will be impossible.

I love Sandsurges, and I have a few. I wish I could get more, but I must expand my lair. All I can do now is put them in the Hibernation Den.
ZPHN6ju.png
Technically I'm a light monolair (disregarding my g1s, which used to live in my hibden til I wanted them for my coli team [emoji=new friend size=1])! It's fun, and while certainly there are moments where I'm disappointed I can't buy a certain flashy hatchery dragon it's also nice to have that built in impulse control. I just think it looks nice to have all light dragons : D
Technically I'm a light monolair (disregarding my g1s, which used to live in my hibden til I wanted them for my coli team )! It's fun, and while certainly there are moments where I'm disappointed I can't buy a certain flashy hatchery dragon it's also nice to have that built in impulse control. I just think it looks nice to have all light dragons : D
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
Breed monolairs are impressive to me because I don’t have the kind of willpower it would take to devote myself to just one dragon shape

I…sort of? am a monolair in that the vast majority of my dragons are fan dragons, but I do have a cheat tab in my den that’s just for random pretties because my little magpie heart demands it
Breed monolairs are impressive to me because I don’t have the kind of willpower it would take to devote myself to just one dragon shape

I…sort of? am a monolair in that the vast majority of my dragons are fan dragons, but I do have a cheat tab in my den that’s just for random pretties because my little magpie heart demands it
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
I couldn't do it personally, but I love looking through them and seeing how each dragon is made unique!
I couldn't do it personally, but I love looking through them and seeing how each dragon is made unique!
mirror lover first, person 2nd.

I have exactly 2 non-mirror permas, and they were mirrors that was hatched in my clan that I personally breed changed, partially for lore reasons and partially because if I were to have any other breed it would have to be a plague breed, in this case abberrations (cause they're 10/10 wonderful).

honestly it all comes down to preference, and besides no other breed have quite captivated me like mirrors. I salute all other monolairs :)
mirror lover first, person 2nd.

I have exactly 2 non-mirror permas, and they were mirrors that was hatched in my clan that I personally breed changed, partially for lore reasons and partially because if I were to have any other breed it would have to be a plague breed, in this case abberrations (cause they're 10/10 wonderful).

honestly it all comes down to preference, and besides no other breed have quite captivated me like mirrors. I salute all other monolairs :)
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6