Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Monolairs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi so Im a Sandsurge monolair and I wanted to know your thoughts on monolairs!

I rarely see monolairs on the site and it kinda makes me sad so if u know of any/have one yourself pleaseeee lmk I love seeing everyone's monolairs <3

I also can answer questions abt my whack lair if u want lol, people often ask me "Bee... why would u do this to urself"

EDIT: i see a lot of u guys telling me that its ok to monolair, I APPRECIATE IT!! I also want everyone to know that I dont think theres anything wrong with my playstyle or anyone elses playstyle, im super happy with my monolair!! /gen
Hi so Im a Sandsurge monolair and I wanted to know your thoughts on monolairs!

I rarely see monolairs on the site and it kinda makes me sad so if u know of any/have one yourself pleaseeee lmk I love seeing everyone's monolairs <3

I also can answer questions abt my whack lair if u want lol, people often ask me "Bee... why would u do this to urself"

EDIT: i see a lot of u guys telling me that its ok to monolair, I APPRECIATE IT!! I also want everyone to know that I dont think theres anything wrong with my playstyle or anyone elses playstyle, im super happy with my monolair!! /gen
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
I don't have a monolair myself, but I don't see the problem of having one! You're just dedicated and have a favorite breed, which is totally okay! I personally could never have just one breed of dragons, because I love them all!
I don't have a monolair myself, but I don't see the problem of having one! You're just dedicated and have a favorite breed, which is totally okay! I personally could never have just one breed of dragons, because I love them all!
KVbkgOZ.png
i don't have one myself, and i don't concern myself with how other people play the game. go forth and enjoy your sandsurges!
i don't have one myself, and i don't concern myself with how other people play the game. go forth and enjoy your sandsurges!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
The advantage of this site is to each their own. If you want a monolair, go ahead! I like to keep at least one of every species at hand, personally.

And don't be afraid to change ideas later on. I never thought I'd make a permababy but I did.
The advantage of this site is to each their own. If you want a monolair, go ahead! I like to keep at least one of every species at hand, personally.

And don't be afraid to change ideas later on. I never thought I'd make a permababy but I did.
I went with all snappers for a while, but honestly.. it got old.
I went with all snappers for a while, but honestly.. it got old.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I find them interesting! Some are very impressive, I love what you did with yours by the way! I couldn't do it myself tough haha, I love too many breeds to be able to stick with only one haha
I find them interesting! Some are very impressive, I love what you did with yours by the way! I couldn't do it myself tough haha, I love too many breeds to be able to stick with only one haha
SIG-02.png
I could never do a monolair myself (chaos lair all day every day) but it's fun to browse other people's themed lairs, whether it's a breed monolair, aesthetic lair, or some other kind of theming. you have a great collection. robot landshark gang rise up
I could never do a monolair myself (chaos lair all day every day) but it's fun to browse other people's themed lairs, whether it's a breed monolair, aesthetic lair, or some other kind of theming. you have a great collection. robot landshark gang rise up
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I think it's lovely! Personally I hesitate a lot about breeds because I like many of them, so to me it seems that if you could do a monolair, that would definitely make gening easier XD
I think it's lovely! Personally I hesitate a lot about breeds because I like many of them, so to me it seems that if you could do a monolair, that would definitely make gening easier XD
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm really jealous of monolairs because I respect the challenge and creativity of only owning one dragon type.

Every day, I'm getting closer and closer to owning an ancient only lair because I want my dragons to have either all festival genes or linebreaking genes only.
I'm really jealous of monolairs because I respect the challenge and creativity of only owning one dragon type.

Every day, I'm getting closer and closer to owning an ancient only lair because I want my dragons to have either all festival genes or linebreaking genes only.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
It's not something I could ever picture myself doing (I keep to one aesthetic but I love all the breeds!), but I always take a peek around when I do come across one
It's not something I could ever picture myself doing (I keep to one aesthetic but I love all the breeds!), but I always take a peek around when I do come across one
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6