Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
No I worded that horribly, sorry. I just opened my fr messages and it says that my account was closed temporary on November 9 due to exploit.
No I worded that horribly, sorry. I just opened my fr messages and it says that my account was closed temporary on November 9 due to exploit.
@Babyskeletonn
That sounds more like it was closed temporarily due to an exploit - i.e. they thought someone may have gained access to your account. Temporary closures are usually about protecting the account that's closed.

Bans for breaking the terms of service by botting, multiaccounting etc aren't temporary.
@Babyskeletonn
That sounds more like it was closed temporarily due to an exploit - i.e. they thought someone may have gained access to your account. Temporary closures are usually about protecting the account that's closed.

Bans for breaking the terms of service by botting, multiaccounting etc aren't temporary.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hi! Little confused on the new gene drop today... maybe I read it wrong, but I thought it was only for Sandsurge, yet a lot of people are posting scys of other breeds wearing the gene. Is it just not available for other breeds yet, but will be? Is there a system to it? Maybe I missed something obvious but I'm not quite following how this works lol
Hi! Little confused on the new gene drop today... maybe I read it wrong, but I thought it was only for Sandsurge, yet a lot of people are posting scys of other breeds wearing the gene. Is it just not available for other breeds yet, but will be? Is there a system to it? Maybe I missed something obvious but I'm not quite following how this works lol
earthshieldl.png
@Bootless The Modern gene can be dug up from an Arlo Plot. It can be traded for the Sandsurge version.
@Bootless The Modern gene can be dug up from an Arlo Plot. It can be traded for the Sandsurge version.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel - Oooh okay, I had it backwards. Thank you!
@mithrel - Oooh okay, I had it backwards. Thank you!
earthshieldl.png
@bootless trust me, you're not the only one, I completely missed the modern ones until hours later. So yeah, as mithrel has mentioned, you get the genes from the new digsite, then you can exchange them at Glass & Gloss' place
@bootless trust me, you're not the only one, I completely missed the modern ones until hours later. So yeah, as mithrel has mentioned, you get the genes from the new digsite, then you can exchange them at Glass & Gloss' place
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron - lol thanks! This site is fun but it's also very convoluted at times for a beginner! (I don't mean that offensively, just my experience) I appreciate the support and info! c:
@Natron - lol thanks! This site is fun but it's also very convoluted at times for a beginner! (I don't mean that offensively, just my experience) I appreciate the support and info! c:
earthshieldl.png
Oh! Thank you so much for the explanation, I just received an answer from FR and this is what they meant too. Thank you
Oh! Thank you so much for the explanation, I just received an answer from FR and this is what they meant too. Thank you
@Fehn It's a reference to Aequorin who has the glowing pocket mouse as her avatar c:
@Fehn It's a reference to Aequorin who has the glowing pocket mouse as her avatar c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Is it typical to clear out your notifications on one device, and then have to do it again when you switch devices?

I play on PC, phone, & tablet, and seems I have to clear the same notifications off each one...or am I nuts? lol

[also, I don't synch my devices, in case that's the problem xD ]

tysm

^^
Is it typical to clear out your notifications on one device, and then have to do it again when you switch devices?

I play on PC, phone, & tablet, and seems I have to clear the same notifications off each one...or am I nuts? lol

[also, I don't synch my devices, in case that's the problem xD ]

tysm

^^