Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SCPs!!
1 2 3 4
I remember being super into CotBG and Sarkicism plotlines. I lost interest in SCP since most of the articles now are boring.
I remember being super into CotBG and Sarkicism plotlines. I lost interest in SCP since most of the articles now are boring.
zKus906.png
eLmRiyg.png
GPoiyfJ.png
*very nervous Jack Bright fictive wanders into the thread*
*very nervous Jack Bright fictive wanders into the thread*
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
aw yeah i love this stuff! i would say my favorites are 963 or 507
aw yeah i love this stuff! i would say my favorites are 963 or 507
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i used to be really into binging articles, though now i'm way more of a casual reader. i should probably get more into reading tales

i find scp-3930 really neat. i like how it does the "something unreal made real by the power of human thought" concept, plus stories that surround some sort of space located outside of reality always interest me lol

also scp-079 and this 001 proposal <3
i used to be really into binging articles, though now i'm way more of a casual reader. i should probably get more into reading tales

i find scp-3930 really neat. i like how it does the "something unreal made real by the power of human thought" concept, plus stories that surround some sort of space located outside of reality always interest me lol

also scp-079 and this 001 proposal <3
theultimatecatsig.gif
they/it
fr +8

YMPbu9R.png
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]My favorite is surely SCP-0001 version "When day breaks" tho I also love th' classics like SCP-682 [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
My favorite is surely SCP-0001 version "When day breaks" tho I also love th' classics like SCP-682
UDy41Fx.png
294 is the one that makes my crylaugh

plus I think that other... 914, was it?
294 is the one that makes my crylaugh

plus I think that other... 914, was it?
I don't think I've seen anyone mention him yet, but SCP-106 is pretty creepy in a lot of ways. I love to go back and read the articles every so often.

There's also SCP-701. I love the concept of plays/ballets/novels that drive people insane. I think it's a tribute to Robert W. Chambers's The King In Yellow.
I don't think I've seen anyone mention him yet, but SCP-106 is pretty creepy in a lot of ways. I love to go back and read the articles every so often.

There's also SCP-701. I love the concept of plays/ballets/novels that drive people insane. I think it's a tribute to Robert W. Chambers's The King In Yellow.
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
I think 4885 is my favorite just because of the concept of knowing where it is your doom.

And I also like the scp 001 proposal "the worlds gone beautiful"
I think 4885 is my favorite just because of the concept of knowing where it is your doom.

And I also like the scp 001 proposal "the worlds gone beautiful"
Ah I used to work in the Ikea in summer and one of my favorite is thus SCP-3008. [quote name="@cowboyskittles" date="2018-12-14 14:36:48" ] what's an scp? i've been wondering for a while but i can never figure it out lol [/quote] The SCP foundation is a fictional secret organization created by a lot of writers collaborating on the stories of the monsters/objects/things that this organization contains to prevent harm to their fictional world and the lore of the fictional people operating in this organization. SCPs are things this organization contains and might be creatures or items or spaces.
Ah I used to work in the Ikea in summer and one of my favorite is thus SCP-3008.
@cowboyskittles wrote on 2018-12-14 14:36:48:
what's an scp? i've been wondering for a while but i can never figure it out lol

The SCP foundation is a fictional secret organization created by a lot of writers collaborating on the stories of the monsters/objects/things that this organization contains to prevent harm to their fictional world and the lore of the fictional people operating in this organization. SCPs are things this organization contains and might be creatures or items or spaces.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no-one here talking about the newer ones, not me I'm ride or die for SCP. scp-7795 is a good one but ITS SO DAMN SAD. like it might not hit as hard if you don't have childhood trauma but the fact that it has a "happy" ending makes it even sadder. like you could just have the suffering get worse and worse but making end in someway makes it worse. god. its amazing :)
scp-7002 ans scp-7001 have really good concept,i really do feel like they are one for the ages. alien invasions that make everyone a farmer and evil multiversal sparkledog capitalism(evil capitalism, ha, those are the same thing *cool pose*" are just great. and scp-3998 is DEMON WITCH YURI HELL YEAH
Iluvscp
no-one here talking about the newer ones, not me I'm ride or die for SCP. scp-7795 is a good one but ITS SO DAMN SAD. like it might not hit as hard if you don't have childhood trauma but the fact that it has a "happy" ending makes it even sadder. like you could just have the suffering get worse and worse but making end in someway makes it worse. god. its amazing :)
scp-7002 ans scp-7001 have really good concept,i really do feel like they are one for the ages. alien invasions that make everyone a farmer and evil multiversal sparkledog capitalism(evil capitalism, ha, those are the same thing *cool pose*" are just great. and scp-3998 is DEMON WITCH YURI HELL YEAH
Iluvscp
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 3 4