Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 802 803 804 805 806 ... 836 837
Accidentally listed a Glitter Vomit skin for 850t rather than 850g. If you bought it, please contact me if at all possible!
Accidentally listed a Glitter Vomit skin for 850t rather than 850g. If you bought it, please contact me if at all possible!
Just bought some extremely cheap tattered parchments, contact me with the quantity + approximate price and i'll give them back! (forgot this thread existed until after buying... sorry that i didn't get your name!)
Just bought some extremely cheap tattered parchments, contact me with the quantity + approximate price and i'll give them back! (forgot this thread existed until after buying... sorry that i didn't get your name!)
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bought a [gamedb item=19142] for 7500. If you were who I bought this from, please PM me with a screenshot of the completed auction in the recent history page and I'll pay the actual price or send it back, whatever you prefer! [item=Primary Gene: Skink]
Bought a Primary Gene: Skink for 7500. If you were who I bought this from, please PM me with a screenshot of the completed auction in the recent history page and I'll pay the actual price or send it back, whatever you prefer!
Primary Gene: Skink
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89740913

bought this for 3kt in the AH, if it was a mistake please pm me with proof of completed auction and we can go from there. Thanks!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89740913

bought this for 3kt in the AH, if it was a mistake please pm me with proof of completed auction and we can go from there. Thanks!
Lots of love, Lana
Just bought a dragon for 8 treasure off the auction house.
If it yours send me a screenshot for proof and I can return them!!
Just bought a dragon for 8 treasure off the auction house.
If it yours send me a screenshot for proof and I can return them!!
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
Bought a Deep Space chest for a very cheap treasure price. Please DM me with proof if you want it returned
Bought a Deep Space chest for a very cheap treasure price. Please DM me with proof if you want it returned
Was buying cheap apparel for Baldwin and happened to pick up a piece of 2017 Fest apparel for 1kt at about 17:30-ish site time. Please PM me proof and I'll gladly return it or send an appropriate amount of gems to properly buy it from you.
Was buying cheap apparel for Baldwin and happened to pick up a piece of 2017 Fest apparel for 1kt at about 17:30-ish site time. Please PM me proof and I'll gladly return it or send an appropriate amount of gems to properly buy it from you.
Purchased a very nice gen one for fodder floor price. Probably the seller just wanted a quick sell, but just in case, posting here ~
Purchased a very nice gen one for fodder floor price. Probably the seller just wanted a quick sell, but just in case, posting here ~
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
Just bought a batch of nocturne eggs for what I believe the seller meant to put the price per egg instead of for the bunch.

If this was you please PM me with proof/egg amount/how much it was sold for! There's no way this was intentional and I want to return them to you.
Just bought a batch of nocturne eggs for what I believe the seller meant to put the price per egg instead of for the bunch.

If this was you please PM me with proof/egg amount/how much it was sold for! There's no way this was intentional and I want to return them to you.
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
Accidentally sold a [item=Catercroak] for 1,990t instead of 19,900.
Accidentally sold a Catercroak for 1,990t instead of 19,900.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 802 803 804 805 806 ... 836 837