Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite FNAF Animatronic?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@JarOfSunlight" date="2023-11-07 05:02:04" ] Oh it's gotta be Mr. Hippo! [/quote] [quote name="@CrescentPeak" date="2023-11-08 12:18:52" ] My favorite would probably be either Monty or Mr. Hippo lol [/quote] Mr. Hippo is like FNAF's cool grandpa If Gregory doesn't want that fridge magnet I'll take it
@JarOfSunlight wrote on 2023-11-07 05:02:04:
Oh it's gotta be Mr. Hippo!
@CrescentPeak wrote on 2023-11-08 12:18:52:
My favorite would probably be either Monty or Mr. Hippo lol
Mr. Hippo is like FNAF's cool grandpa

If Gregory doesn't want that fridge magnet I'll take it
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="Magowor" date="2023-11-08 17:57:48" ] [quote name="@JarOfSunlight" date="2023-11-07 05:02:04" ] Oh it's gotta be Mr. Hippo! [/quote] [quote name="@CrescentPeak" date="2023-11-08 12:18:52" ] My favorite would probably be either Monty or Mr. Hippo lol [/quote] Mr. Hippo is like FNAF's cool grandpa If Gregory doesn't want that fridge magnet I'll take it [/quote] OMG THE MR. HIPPO FRIDGE MAGIC WGRHEWFDFESE HAND IT OVER GREGORY
Magowor wrote on 2023-11-08 17:57:48:
@JarOfSunlight wrote on 2023-11-07 05:02:04:
Oh it's gotta be Mr. Hippo!
@CrescentPeak wrote on 2023-11-08 12:18:52:
My favorite would probably be either Monty or Mr. Hippo lol
Mr. Hippo is like FNAF's cool grandpa

If Gregory doesn't want that fridge magnet I'll take it

OMG THE MR. HIPPO FRIDGE MAGIC WGRHEWFDFESE HAND IT OVER GREGORY
FLsXCaZ.png
The Marionette or the Puppet, haha
The Marionette or the Puppet, haha
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mangle was always my favorite as a kid and i think they still are, although i do love the puppet and circus baby too
Mangle was always my favorite as a kid and i think they still are, although i do love the puppet and circus baby too
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
I was really into FNAF when I was younger and the games were still actively releasing but kind of fell off, so I don't know a ton about the lore past the fourth game or so. My favorite was always Bonnie though! I love my purple bunny boi <3
I was really into FNAF when I was younger and the games were still actively releasing but kind of fell off, so I don't know a ton about the lore past the fourth game or so. My favorite was always Bonnie though! I love my purple bunny boi <3
xm5ofH1.png
tn0RSo5.png
mtHAEL4.png
0MTaj3d.png
DoQJ9XF.png
bYt72YT.png
8GgdVkW.png
iJZWqi6.png
8XWXOvB.pngumLF6oK.gif57vDzYs.pngtChn3sz.png
[img]https://media.tenor.com/wJwBdUqMYBsAAAAC/mangle-fnaf.gif[/img] mango my friend mango prety sure they were one of my main enby awakenings alongside kris deltarune? core memory of their gender being revealed as yes my world was never the same again after that. so they hold a special place in my heart. that and theyre also a fox. and foxes are sick as hell close seconds would be lolbit (same reason but now they're Silly and Goofy) and golden freddy (the og favourite, cant go wrong with the spooky secret golden boi)
mangle-fnaf.gif
mango my friend mango

prety sure they were one of my main enby awakenings alongside kris deltarune? core memory of their gender being revealed as yes my world was never the same again after that. so they hold a special place in my heart.

that and theyre also a fox. and foxes are sick as hell

close seconds would be lolbit (same reason but now they're Silly and Goofy) and golden freddy (the og favourite, cant go wrong with the spooky secret golden boi)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Here are some favorites: Springtrap, Bonbon, OMC, and Shadow Bonnie.

I absolutely adore the concept of Springtrap being the bad guy, just reanimated from his own creation and using it to his own advantage. Karma in the most painfully ironic way. As someone who likes making stories/lore, I thought this was really creative of Scott to add to his series and the potential such a plot point had. Until...he was kind of recycled to a point where it was getting annoying.

Idk why, but I find Bonbon to be adorable, and would hug it given the opportunity, provided it didn't eat my face off like a certain cupcake.

Old Man Consequences (OMC) is a character I really like because of how mysterious he is and even though he only appears in two games, one being a somewhat scrapped spinoff. To this day, we aren't really quite sure what exactly he is. An entity residing in the deepest of codes like in Fnaf World or a supernatural being like in UCN, when he tells Golden Freddy to move on. Personally, I think he's the embodiment of fate or Purgatory, but it would be fun to know more about this guy.

Shadow Bonnie is really interesting to me. First off, RWQFSFASXC is a pretty interesting name for such a character, and even though it's most likely just the result of Scott just putting the caps lock on and typing random letters, it's a pretty cool way to name a character that's mainly related to code, until it shows it could be agony based.
Here are some favorites: Springtrap, Bonbon, OMC, and Shadow Bonnie.

I absolutely adore the concept of Springtrap being the bad guy, just reanimated from his own creation and using it to his own advantage. Karma in the most painfully ironic way. As someone who likes making stories/lore, I thought this was really creative of Scott to add to his series and the potential such a plot point had. Until...he was kind of recycled to a point where it was getting annoying.

Idk why, but I find Bonbon to be adorable, and would hug it given the opportunity, provided it didn't eat my face off like a certain cupcake.

Old Man Consequences (OMC) is a character I really like because of how mysterious he is and even though he only appears in two games, one being a somewhat scrapped spinoff. To this day, we aren't really quite sure what exactly he is. An entity residing in the deepest of codes like in Fnaf World or a supernatural being like in UCN, when he tells Golden Freddy to move on. Personally, I think he's the embodiment of fate or Purgatory, but it would be fun to know more about this guy.

Shadow Bonnie is really interesting to me. First off, RWQFSFASXC is a pretty interesting name for such a character, and even though it's most likely just the result of Scott just putting the caps lock on and typing random letters, it's a pretty cool way to name a character that's mainly related to code, until it shows it could be agony based.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Peepaw afton.
He lives rent free in my head.

Ok but seriously Springtrap, Ennard, Funtime Foxy, Bonnie and Toy Bonnie are my top favourites I think :)
Also peepaw afton.
Peepaw afton.
He lives rent free in my head.

Ok but seriously Springtrap, Ennard, Funtime Foxy, Bonnie and Toy Bonnie are my top favourites I think :)
Also peepaw afton.
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

I love Springtrap and classic Bonnie, but my absolutely favorites are Sun, Moon and let's not forget about Eclipse!

I have so much love for the DCA, and the DCA fandom itself is one of the most wholesome/least toxic fandoms I've ever been in. There are so many super nice people in there, everyone is so supportive and welcoming and there is SO. MUCH. creativity what with all the AUs featuring the DCA.

It's just amazing and I'm so happy to be a part of it and to contribute to it.

I've been a Fnaf fan since the first game but never bought any merch before but I couldn't resist getting DCA merch. I now have a pair of Sun/Moon plushies with another different pair on the way, some Sun/Moon figurines on pre-order and am anxiously awaiting Eclipse versions of these. I MUST HAVE THEMMMM!!!

DCA my beloved, protect at all cost TvT
I love Springtrap and classic Bonnie, but my absolutely favorites are Sun, Moon and let's not forget about Eclipse!

I have so much love for the DCA, and the DCA fandom itself is one of the most wholesome/least toxic fandoms I've ever been in. There are so many super nice people in there, everyone is so supportive and welcoming and there is SO. MUCH. creativity what with all the AUs featuring the DCA.

It's just amazing and I'm so happy to be a part of it and to contribute to it.

I've been a Fnaf fan since the first game but never bought any merch before but I couldn't resist getting DCA merch. I now have a pair of Sun/Moon plushies with another different pair on the way, some Sun/Moon figurines on pre-order and am anxiously awaiting Eclipse versions of these. I MUST HAVE THEMMMM!!!

DCA my beloved, protect at all cost TvT
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
I pretty much like all the Bonnie or Rabbit related animatronics, Glitchtrap as well.
I pretty much like all the Bonnie or Rabbit related animatronics, Glitchtrap as well.
blinkies-Cafe-MG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8