Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite FNAF Animatronic?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bonnie! I love Bonnie! Regular Bonnie, Withered Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, Nightmare Bonnie, even the weird Easter Bonnie figurine I saw at the comic book store that one time. They are all collectively my favorite.
Bonnie! I love Bonnie! Regular Bonnie, Withered Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, Nightmare Bonnie, even the weird Easter Bonnie figurine I saw at the comic book store that one time. They are all collectively my favorite.
9KGRyPy.png
I love Mr. Hippo to bits he is so, so goofy.

When I was watching Markipliers FNAF lets play, I was highly entertained by his long-winded conversation after the jumpscare.
I love Mr. Hippo to bits he is so, so goofy.

When I was watching Markipliers FNAF lets play, I was highly entertained by his long-winded conversation after the jumpscare.
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
bonnie, withered bonnie and mangle, funtime freddy and foxy, andd basically all the rockstar animatronics (but chica and roxy are an absolute fav >_<)
bonnie, withered bonnie and mangle, funtime freddy and foxy, andd basically all the rockstar animatronics (but chica and roxy are an absolute fav >_<)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
[quote name="@comedypink" date="2023-11-06 01:14:40" ] [quote name="sadzapdos" date="2023-11-05 22:35:10" ] [quote name="@/Magowor" date="2023-11-05 06:45:59" ] [quote name="@sadzapdos" date="2023-11-05 00:56:09" ] springtrap. was my favorite animatronic since i got into the franchise way back in 2018. i even have a plushie of him! i gave him a bowtie i found :3 [/quote] Ooh, do you have a picture? I need to see Springtrap in a bowtie [/quote] sure! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a02a108679e537aab3b1c10e96c5aa19/4b709b5168465760-66/s1280x1920/c27b2049dd950b5e4fee2a05238769b441ee49ed.jpg[/img] the lighting here kinda hides it but i promise it's there. it's kept in place by a strip of red felt fabric i glued (or stitched. can't remember which) it to, that in turn is held on his neck by a small safety pin (it's on the back so you can't see it). funtime freddy also gets a small scarf :D. this was taken while waiting for the FNaF movie to play in the theater's studio i'm in [/quote] also springy looks SO cute zomg <33 (excuse the double post) [/quote] Ack you're right! [i]I'll take your entire stock![/i] He's friggin adorable, thanks for gracing us w/ this picture :D He also kinda looks like his design in Springtrap & Deliah in that bowtie, which is honestly a bonus :3 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7a/e2/7d/7ae27d95a0344c677e40e089b5620976.jpg[/img] [s]also I never thought I needed to see Funtime Freddy in a scarf until now[/s] Edit: Hope you enjoyed the movie, too! I myself put on some funtime freddy facepaint and carried a Bon-Bon puppet with me to the theater... got some weird looks, but hey, totally worth it. Though I did get complimented by a group of teenagers so that's a win for me
@comedypink wrote on 2023-11-06 01:14:40:
sadzapdos wrote on 2023-11-05 22:35:10:
@/Magowor wrote on 2023-11-05 06:45:59:
@sadzapdos wrote on 2023-11-05 00:56:09:
springtrap. was my favorite animatronic since i got into the franchise way back in 2018. i even have a plushie of him! i gave him a bowtie i found :3
Ooh, do you have a picture? I need to see Springtrap in a bowtie

sure!
c27b2049dd950b5e4fee2a05238769b441ee49ed.jpg
the lighting here kinda hides it but i promise it's there. it's kept in place by a strip of red felt fabric i glued (or stitched. can't remember which) it to, that in turn is held on his neck by a small safety pin (it's on the back so you can't see it).

funtime freddy also gets a small scarf :D. this was taken while waiting for the FNaF movie to play in the theater's studio i'm in

also springy looks SO cute zomg <33 (excuse the double post)
Ack you're right! I'll take your entire stock! He's friggin adorable, thanks for gracing us w/ this picture :D
He also kinda looks like his design in Springtrap & Deliah in that bowtie, which is honestly a bonus :3

7ae27d95a0344c677e40e089b5620976.jpg

also I never thought I needed to see Funtime Freddy in a scarf until now

Edit: Hope you enjoyed the movie, too! I myself put on some funtime freddy facepaint and carried a Bon-Bon puppet with me to the theater... got some weird looks, but hey, totally worth it. Though I did get complimented by a group of teenagers so that's a win for me
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Glamrock Freddy, he just seems like a fun guy! I bought my girlfriend a plushie of him a while back. I also like regular bonnie and toy bonnie. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790070223105294346/1171299321677877268/image.png?ex=655c2c7f&is=6549b77f&hm=6265e267e130f2668dd9ea7dc639c3ad3929e0d041e8ad3e0e30a7ecf6ba9a71&.png[/img]
Glamrock Freddy, he just seems like a fun guy! I bought my girlfriend a plushie of him a while back. I also like regular bonnie and toy bonnie.

image.png?ex=655c2c7f&is=6549b77f&hm=6265e267e130f2668dd9ea7dc639c3ad3929e0d041e8ad3e0e30a7ecf6ba9a71&.png
VZp3K5u.png
    K O V A Z U K O
rO50KyM.png
 » They/them
 » Nova
 » Neurodivergent
 » My hatchery
  aCpeppW.png H5WeqZH.png
cdqdRxL.png
tCsqc24.png
qeWy3Ik.png
UYXZLyE.png

pbziWMD.png
Withered Foxy for the win!
Withered Foxy for the win!
:3
[quote name="@Magowor" date="2023-11-06 19:59:13" ] Ack you're right! [i]I'll take your entire stock![/i] He's friggin adorable, thanks for gracing us w/ this picture :D He also kinda looks like his design in Springtrap & Deliah in that bowtie, which is honestly a bonus :3 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7a/e2/7d/7ae27d95a0344c677e40e089b5620976.jpg[/img] [s]also I never thought I needed to see Funtime Freddy in a scarf until now[/s] Edit: Hope you enjoyed the movie, too! I myself put on some funtime freddy facepaint and carried a Bon-Bon puppet with me to the theater... got some weird looks, but hey, totally worth it. Though I did get complimented by a group of teenagers so that's a win for me [/quote] i didn't even notice that!! all i had in mind when i gave him the bowtie (like 4-5 years ago. jeez...) was that he'd look like springbonnie again and that'd make him a little happy. i did enjoy the movie! it was so worth the 5 year wait. the animatronics look amazing! and they couldn't have picked a better person to play william. he didn't have much screentime but matthew lillard killed (hah!) the role! probably helps that he's played a killer before do you have a picture of you in the facepaint? or the bon-bon puppet, if posting your face here makes you uncomfortable
@Magowor wrote on 2023-11-06 19:59:13:
Ack you're right! I'll take your entire stock! He's friggin adorable, thanks for gracing us w/ this picture :D
He also kinda looks like his design in Springtrap & Deliah in that bowtie, which is honestly a bonus :3

7ae27d95a0344c677e40e089b5620976.jpg

also I never thought I needed to see Funtime Freddy in a scarf until now

Edit: Hope you enjoyed the movie, too! I myself put on some funtime freddy facepaint and carried a Bon-Bon puppet with me to the theater... got some weird looks, but hey, totally worth it. Though I did get complimented by a group of teenagers so that's a win for me

i didn't even notice that!! all i had in mind when i gave him the bowtie (like 4-5 years ago. jeez...) was that he'd look like springbonnie again and that'd make him a little happy.

i did enjoy the movie! it was so worth the 5 year wait. the animatronics look amazing! and they couldn't have picked a better person to play william. he didn't have much screentime but matthew lillard killed (hah!) the role! probably helps that he's played a killer before

do you have a picture of you in the facepaint? or the bon-bon puppet, if posting your face here makes you uncomfortable
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
Oh it's gotta be Mr. Hippo!
Oh it's gotta be Mr. Hippo!
7naJZM8.gif

"Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations" - ST:TOS S3E5
Trekkie & Baldi's Basics Enthusiast | He/They | FRT +3 (GMT -4:00)
tyEuRXe.png.jpg U9LN0Un.jpg kdxdYDq.png.jpg YMPbu9R.png
7naJZM8.gif
My favorite would probably be either Monty or Mr. Hippo lol
My favorite would probably be either Monty or Mr. Hippo lol
FLsXCaZ.png
[quote name="@sadzapdos" date="2023-11-07 03:15:42" ] i did enjoy the movie! it was so worth the 5 year wait. the animatronics look amazing! and they couldn't have picked a better person to play william. he didn't have much screentime but matthew lillard killed (hah!) the role! probably helps that he's played a killer before do you have a picture of you in the facepaint? or the bon-bon puppet, if posting your face here makes you uncomfortable [/quote] Ikr!! He was awesome as William! And yeah, it probably helps that he’s played a slasher before... but I mean, shaggy, who’d have thought? And while we’re on the topic of S & D, Lillard’s voice with the Bonnie head on sounds really similar to Springtrap’s in the S & D dub… idk, I just find that interesting. Proof that he nailed it Also sure! You’re right, I’d rather not show my face (sucks, I have a funny pic I took at the theater too), but here’s my puppet! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GnWkvmo.jpg[/img] It’s technically a toy Bonnie puppet, but it worked just fine
@sadzapdos wrote on 2023-11-07 03:15:42:
i did enjoy the movie! it was so worth the 5 year wait. the animatronics look amazing! and they couldn't have picked a better person to play william. he didn't have much screentime but matthew lillard killed (hah!) the role! probably helps that he's played a killer before

do you have a picture of you in the facepaint? or the bon-bon puppet, if posting your face here makes you uncomfortable
Ikr!! He was awesome as William! And yeah, it probably helps that he’s played a slasher before... but I mean, shaggy, who’d have thought? And while we’re on the topic of S & D, Lillard’s voice with the Bonnie head on sounds really similar to Springtrap’s in the S & D dub… idk, I just find that interesting. Proof that he nailed it

Also sure! You’re right, I’d rather not show my face (sucks, I have a funny pic I took at the theater too), but here’s my puppet!

GnWkvmo.jpg

It’s technically a toy Bonnie puppet, but it worked just fine
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8