Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite FNAF Animatronic?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
With the movie premiering in theaters tonight, this seems like a fun topic to get me in the mood

Sun/Moon are my current favorite. They just have so much personality, and can be so easily made into both unsettling or comfort characters… and I love jesters.

Fun-Time Freddy will always hold a special place in my heart, though (funnily enough, he shares the same va as Sun/Moon). In fact, I’m going to the theater as him! I think I just love his pure chaos

Edit: You guys (and the movie) reminded me how much I love Springtrap as well! He's design is so cool, even now as Burntrap, and he's also such a good villain! It may be because I'm a psych major, but serial killer characters just fascinate me. He's definitely one of my favorite villains out of all my obsessions fandoms

Another Edit: Wow, the Marionette is also growing on me I think. Who knew she was so fun to draw...
Also Mr. Hippo. His stories are actually relaxing to listen to imo, and also MatPat GET ROASTED. It's just a story bro.
With the movie premiering in theaters tonight, this seems like a fun topic to get me in the mood

Sun/Moon are my current favorite. They just have so much personality, and can be so easily made into both unsettling or comfort characters… and I love jesters.

Fun-Time Freddy will always hold a special place in my heart, though (funnily enough, he shares the same va as Sun/Moon). In fact, I’m going to the theater as him! I think I just love his pure chaos

Edit: You guys (and the movie) reminded me how much I love Springtrap as well! He's design is so cool, even now as Burntrap, and he's also such a good villain! It may be because I'm a psych major, but serial killer characters just fascinate me. He's definitely one of my favorite villains out of all my obsessions fandoms

Another Edit: Wow, the Marionette is also growing on me I think. Who knew she was so fun to draw...
Also Mr. Hippo. His stories are actually relaxing to listen to imo, and also MatPat GET ROASTED. It's just a story bro.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
monty and mangle. idk how to explain why i like them theyre just like. gender
monty and mangle. idk how to explain why i like them theyre just like. gender
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I'm very fond of Bonnie and Marionette.

I don't think Candy Cadet is technically an animatronic but he's my #1 favorite FNaF character. ^^
I'm very fond of Bonnie and Marionette.

I don't think Candy Cadet is technically an animatronic but he's my #1 favorite FNaF character. ^^
51983.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
idk if they count as an animatronic, but I love Lolbit

I also adore Roxanne Wolf quite a bit
idk if they count as an animatronic, but I love Lolbit

I also adore Roxanne Wolf quite a bit
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
Bonnie and Withered Freddy have always been my top favorites through and through. I also really love Sun/Moon. My beloved jester boys <3
Bonnie and Withered Freddy have always been my top favorites through and through. I also really love Sun/Moon. My beloved jester boys <3
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Sun and Moon. I have a soft spot for both jesters and celestial aesthetics so the DCA boys became my immediate favourites for their designs and their personalities just cemented that.

They are, however, tied for first with the Marionette. They've been my favourite since the second game and as much as I love the daycare twins, dethroning Puppet won't be that easy.

Roxanne is a VERY close second, however, especially after Ruin.
Sun and Moon. I have a soft spot for both jesters and celestial aesthetics so the DCA boys became my immediate favourites for their designs and their personalities just cemented that.

They are, however, tied for first with the Marionette. They've been my favourite since the second game and as much as I love the daycare twins, dethroning Puppet won't be that easy.

Roxanne is a VERY close second, however, especially after Ruin.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Springtrap, because I'm basic and edgy.

I also love Sun and Moon though, especially Sun, he's just so adhd and I love that for him.

I also love Sun and Moon though, especially Sun, he's just so adhd and I love that for him.
jCVhFoZ.gif
roxy i stand by trans roxy til death
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@kalinka" date="2023-10-27 08:24:34" ] Springtrap, because I'm basic and edgy. [/quote] Oh yeah, I’m with you there too… Springtrap’s never really left my list of fav characters I guess as a psych major, serial killer characters just interest me, that might be it? And Springtrap just looks so [i]cool[/i] too [quote name="@mistywolf96" date="2023-10-27 08:38:19" ] roxy i stand by trans roxy til death [/quote] Yo [i]same![/i] And I refuse to stop rooting for Roxy/GR Chica-
@kalinka wrote on 2023-10-27 08:24:34:
Oh yeah, I’m with you there too… Springtrap’s never really left my list of fav characters

I guess as a psych major, serial killer characters just interest me, that might be it? And Springtrap just looks so cool too

@mistywolf96 wrote on 2023-10-27 08:38:19:
Yo same! And I refuse to stop rooting for Roxy/GR Chica-
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Magowor Yeah I just really think his design looks so good! Like fnaf 3 Springtrap looks so menacing, much more so than other fnaf characters who were also designed to be menacing, like the nightmares. Something about his grin that makes him seem intelligent and spiteful, like a killer hunting you for fun rather than a mindless robot.

I also think villain characters are cool for much of the same reason, the psychology behind villains is so much more interesting than the heroes 90% of the time, lol.
@Magowor Yeah I just really think his design looks so good! Like fnaf 3 Springtrap looks so menacing, much more so than other fnaf characters who were also designed to be menacing, like the nightmares. Something about his grin that makes him seem intelligent and spiteful, like a killer hunting you for fun rather than a mindless robot.

I also think villain characters are cool for much of the same reason, the psychology behind villains is so much more interesting than the heroes 90% of the time, lol.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8