Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the Zodiac Recolours?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think the only one I don't like so far is Libra - not loving the green and orange.
I think the only one I don't like so far is Libra - not loving the green and orange.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
they're pretty good! the only ones i don't care for are libra and scorpio - i was hoping they'd be more natural colors
they're pretty good! the only ones i don't care for are libra and scorpio - i was hoping they'd be more natural colors
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
The blue crab makes me very happy, and I'm looking forward to the sheep and the cow <3
(honestly, I would LOVE if we could get more cow type familiars. moooo
The blue crab makes me very happy, and I'm looking forward to the sheep and the cow <3
(honestly, I would LOVE if we could get more cow type familiars. moooo
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
i think theyre neat so far but yeah i generally prefer the originals
that said my favorite reocolor might have to be aquarius? not even because im aquarius. i feel like having normal eyes helps a lot with them
also the dog is neat
i think theyre neat so far but yeah i generally prefer the originals
that said my favorite reocolor might have to be aquarius? not even because im aquarius. i feel like having normal eyes helps a lot with them
also the dog is neat
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
So I know they don't change the lineart but I would absolutely LOVE a fiery Taurus to match
So I know they don't change the lineart but I would absolutely LOVE a fiery Taurus to match
3CzU47G.png
I really like them! Big fan of the recolored Pisces actually and can't wait to get the recoloured Taurus (I wonder how they're gonna work with the original lineart)
I really like them! Big fan of the recolored Pisces actually and can't wait to get the recoloured Taurus (I wonder how they're gonna work with the original lineart)
pw6wjy.png9jfuw5.png ePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
5DjYECS.png
mhnw8k.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
ho5ff5.png 14eo54.pngm2bx5o.png
they're cute
they're cute
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
These recolours kind of remind me of shiny pokemon..
These recolours kind of remind me of shiny pokemon..
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
@Rainbeetle I wasn't very clear- nothing is wrong with the item's flavor text, but several of the site flavor texts read real weird with a familiar called "Cancer".
@Rainbeetle I wasn't very clear- nothing is wrong with the item's flavor text, but several of the site flavor texts read real weird with a familiar called "Cancer".
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

The only one I'm not sure of is Sagittarius, which sucks cause that's my sign! The recolour seems kinda minor. I'm excited to see the others though and I really like some of the other recolours, particularly Pisces and Cancer!
The only one I'm not sure of is Sagittarius, which sucks cause that's my sign! The recolour seems kinda minor. I'm excited to see the others though and I really like some of the other recolours, particularly Pisces and Cancer!

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8