Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the Zodiac Recolours?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-11-26 15:50:58" ] they skipped aries :( [/quote] I am really weirded out by the skipping of Aries. I get waiting till the end for the Capricorn recolor because that's how they did the original set of familiars, but it's bothering me that they did Taurus before Aries.
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-11-26 15:50:58:
they skipped aries :(

I am really weirded out by the skipping of Aries. I get waiting till the end for the Capricorn recolor because that's how they did the original set of familiars, but it's bothering me that they did Taurus before Aries.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I would love it if Aries got the golden recolour [emoji=imperial star size=1]
I would love it if Aries got the golden recolour
JNpe71y.png
I'm so excited for the next two familiars! Let's go gemini and cap [emoji=veilspun star size=2] !! (if they don't make another capricorn I will be very disappointed) @MissAri I prefer the recolors. Especially the aries that just came out--probably my favorite recolor by far. Out of all of them it probably makes the most thematical sense. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/54523.png[/img] Taurus is only my second favorite because while I love the uniqueness of a taurus design being aquatic, I feel like it's not quite removed enough from its Water-flight design to be just Taurus. I still love it as a cool looking cattle monster, though. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/53372.png[/img] (look at that inky ferocious abyssal moo beast!)
I'm so excited for the next two familiars! Let's go gemini and cap !!
(if they don't make another capricorn I will be very disappointed)

@MissAri I prefer the recolors. Especially the aries that just came out--probably my favorite recolor by far. Out of all of them it probably makes the most thematical sense.
54523.png

Taurus is only my second favorite because while I love the uniqueness of a taurus design being aquatic, I feel like it's not quite removed enough from its Water-flight design to be just Taurus. I still love it as a cool looking cattle monster, though.
53372.png
(look at that inky ferocious abyssal moo beast!)
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Cancer works, because crab and water. And Pisces looks pretty in both. But all the others just look faded and deliberately drab to me, like they didn't want to upset everyone who got the original fams by making recolours that were too fancy. I can't say any of them leap out and scream 'GET ME! GET ME!' although the gems from awakening every familiar in the game say I'll get there eventually.

ETA Missed Sagittarius and the recolour of that is actually brighter!
Cancer works, because crab and water. And Pisces looks pretty in both. But all the others just look faded and deliberately drab to me, like they didn't want to upset everyone who got the original fams by making recolours that were too fancy. I can't say any of them leap out and scream 'GET ME! GET ME!' although the gems from awakening every familiar in the game say I'll get there eventually.

ETA Missed Sagittarius and the recolour of that is actually brighter!
CTF4up6.png
@Luce Updated to include Aries and Gemini~! :D [quote]Out of all of them it probably makes the most thematical sense.[/quote] Yeah I feel this- I'm glad we got our fire sheep! Weirdly, the most thematic recolours are the only ones I actually like so far- although Earth Virgo is kind of up to interpretation. @Fledhyris I think most of the colour palettes on the recolours are really quite ugly, looking at them all side by side :'D Even the ones I like (Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, and Aries) I still don't [i]prefer[/i], you know? Ah well. I guess now we just have to wait and see if Capricorn gets one, or if the lineup is complete!
@Luce

Updated to include Aries and Gemini~! :D
Quote:
Out of all of them it probably makes the most thematical sense.

Yeah I feel this- I'm glad we got our fire sheep! Weirdly, the most thematic recolours are the only ones I actually like so far- although Earth Virgo is kind of up to interpretation.

@Fledhyris

I think most of the colour palettes on the recolours are really quite ugly, looking at them all side by side :'D Even the ones I like (Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, and Aries) I still don't prefer, you know? Ah well. I guess now we just have to wait and see if Capricorn gets one, or if the lineup is complete!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
its based off of the element each sign is, i think

at least, the water signs are all blue
its based off of the element each sign is, i think

at least, the water signs are all blue

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I prefer the originals, but I can't wait to see the Capricorn recolor.
I prefer the originals, but I can't wait to see the Capricorn recolor.
BoVzcWO.gif
Imagine if the capricorn is rainbow.

Rainbow Fish Goat.
Imagine if the capricorn is rainbow.

Rainbow Fish Goat.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Ooh I like Aries actually, now you've added it - fiery sheep! Matches the zodiac sign, but, there are only four elements for the real zodiac so I don't know if that's what they're doing..? I hope they make Capricorn, just to complete the set, even if I end up not liking it! XD (I'm a Capricorn :)

@ChaoticFriendzy The original Capricorn is kinda rainbow!
Ooh I like Aries actually, now you've added it - fiery sheep! Matches the zodiac sign, but, there are only four elements for the real zodiac so I don't know if that's what they're doing..? I hope they make Capricorn, just to complete the set, even if I end up not liking it! XD (I'm a Capricorn :)

@ChaoticFriendzy The original Capricorn is kinda rainbow!
CTF4up6.png
as a gemini i prefer the og gemini</3
as a gemini i prefer the og gemini</3
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8