Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the Zodiac Recolours?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't particularly like the Scorpios (I'm a Scorpio, blue recolor pls flight rising), but the Libras and Leos look pretty nice, the Pisces too!
I don't particularly like the Scorpios (I'm a Scorpio, blue recolor pls flight rising), but the Libras and Leos look pretty nice, the Pisces too!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
Leo recolor is the meh one to me. I wish they'd gone with copper.
Leo recolor is the meh one to me. I wish they'd gone with copper.
siggy.png
Watch Gemini and Capricorn come out at the same time, because with the way we're going I think Aries and Taurus are getting theirs next in November!
Watch Gemini and Capricorn come out at the same time, because with the way we're going I think Aries and Taurus are getting theirs next in November!
I'm very passionate about the Zodiac conversation and am especially excited to see what the Aries recolor gets :) Hoping it's firey ...

Now I just really really need astrology themed GENES please even if it's just a single gene inspired by the whole concept of astrology ... Unfortunately I've never been too huge on familiar collecting so as awesome amazing as these are, they're just not quite my bag

That said, I want them all. So.
I'm very passionate about the Zodiac conversation and am especially excited to see what the Aries recolor gets :) Hoping it's firey ...

Now I just really really need astrology themed GENES please even if it's just a single gene inspired by the whole concept of astrology ... Unfortunately I've never been too huge on familiar collecting so as awesome amazing as these are, they're just not quite my bag

That said, I want them all. So.
gTTW2gA.png
ePOliyb.png
kAof1pc.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
mlHpBMC.png
wyatt01.pngwrightharvey_harvey.pngwrightharvey_wright.pngkigahen_jasper.png
i like how the recolors look so far
i like how the recolors look so far
RanchBerryCrunchLeft.gif
ranch | any pronouns
aberration & coatl hoarder
The Ranch Zone (Free Dragons)
RanchBerryCrunchRight.gif
Virgo and Aquarius, definitely, deserved better. I only really liked Cancer while Leo and Scorpio are OK and the others are kinda Meh (the water saved Pisces).
Virgo and Aquarius, definitely, deserved better. I only really liked Cancer while Leo and Scorpio are OK and the others are kinda Meh (the water saved Pisces).
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
@Zodiac I mean, there's Starmap/Constellation? Those have to do with the stars! Or Starfall for Surge/Aether would also fit maybe?
@Zodiac I mean, there's Starmap/Constellation? Those have to do with the stars! Or Starfall for Surge/Aether would also fit maybe?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Are the recolors supposed to be a specific element too?
@Renaiwom

You aren't wrong! I use Starmap/Constellation on the scries for my Zodiac project but oof. Expensive ..... I have a very specific idea in mind when I say astrology themed but you are right that those genes have a good star-feel :)

(small heads up, you pinged Zodiac instead of Zodiacs and I saw this by coincidence LOL, I should probably add a note in my signature...)
@Renaiwom

You aren't wrong! I use Starmap/Constellation on the scries for my Zodiac project but oof. Expensive ..... I have a very specific idea in mind when I say astrology themed but you are right that those genes have a good star-feel :)

(small heads up, you pinged Zodiac instead of Zodiacs and I saw this by coincidence LOL, I should probably add a note in my signature...)
gTTW2gA.png
ePOliyb.png
kAof1pc.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
mlHpBMC.png
wyatt01.pngwrightharvey_harvey.pngwrightharvey_wright.pngkigahen_jasper.png
honestly i LOVE the aquarius recolor. he looks so kind. probably gives good hugs.

i wonder if these are elemental swaps? was anything said anywhere about that or are these just fun recolors? they def don't necessarily match the fire/water/air/earth thing all the signs have

also wanted to say that maybe the capricorn recolor will be a fiona reward for awakening the original capricorn? like the slight eyewing is. that makes the most sense in my mind
honestly i LOVE the aquarius recolor. he looks so kind. probably gives good hugs.

i wonder if these are elemental swaps? was anything said anywhere about that or are these just fun recolors? they def don't necessarily match the fire/water/air/earth thing all the signs have

also wanted to say that maybe the capricorn recolor will be a fiona reward for awakening the original capricorn? like the slight eyewing is. that makes the most sense in my mind
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8