Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 644 645 646 647 648 ... 653 654
Sorry, I don't have acces to a computer right now and I can't update the first post on my phone. I thought the festival starts next week ^^;
Sorry, I don't have acces to a computer right now and I can't update the first post on my phone. I thought the festival starts next week ^^;
[quote name="Maki" date="2023-10-23 05:38:56" ] Sorry, I don't have acces to a computer right now and I can't update the first post on my phone. I thought the festival starts next week ^^; [/quote] No worries at all, thanks for letting us know! (and a massive thank you for this thread!!)
Maki wrote on 2023-10-23 05:38:56:

No worries at all, thanks for letting us know! (and a massive thank you for this thread!!)
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@Maki Oh, hello! Until other Windies reminded me, I thought the same, actually. October does not feel like it should be as nearly over as it is. [emoji=nocturne confused size=1] No worries; your up-to-date tracking is much missed, but (fittingly for Plague's fest), we will survive this hiccup with your last year's data and people who remembered fest chests go into the database. I hope everything is going well for you!
@Maki Oh, hello! Until other Windies reminded me, I thought the same, actually. October does not feel like it should be as nearly over as it is.

No worries; your up-to-date tracking is much missed, but (fittingly for Plague's fest), we will survive this hiccup with your last year's data and people who remembered fest chests go into the database.

I hope everything is going well for you!
No worries @Maki! Thank you for keeping up this thread for such a long time, your dedication is really appreciated.
No worries @Maki! Thank you for keeping up this thread for such a long time, your dedication is really appreciated.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Festival swap hub at least has which are chest and which are exchange exclusive.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3281753/1#post_55328886
Festival swap hub at least has which are chest and which are exchange exclusive.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3281753/1#post_55328886
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
Very glad you are okay, Maki!
Very glad you are okay, Maki!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Glad to hear you're ok, Maki. Wouldn't be an FR fest without you.
Glad to hear you're ok, Maki. Wouldn't be an FR fest without you.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Maki I'm so glad you're alright! And, no worries, I regularly forget what day the festivals start XD

@SassyScorpio Last year, the Zombie Veins chest didn't drop from any monster in the coli! So, those of us who collect unopened chest (yes, we exist, lol) had to hope we got it from gathering.... or buy it for REALLY inflated prices from the AH. XD
@Maki I'm so glad you're alright! And, no worries, I regularly forget what day the festivals start XD

@SassyScorpio Last year, the Zombie Veins chest didn't drop from any monster in the coli! So, those of us who collect unopened chest (yes, we exist, lol) had to hope we got it from gathering.... or buy it for REALLY inflated prices from the AH. XD
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
You're the best! Thank you!
You're the best! Thank you!
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
Just want to say that I've been relying on this thread to keep track of stuff for so long and that @Maki has really been carrying us
Just want to say that I've been relying on this thread to keep track of stuff for so long and that @Maki has really been carrying us
1 2 ... 644 645 646 647 648 ... 653 654