Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 645 646 647 648 649 ... 653 654
Great you are alright, Maki! :3 This thread is one of the essentials for every festival! :3 You rock!
Great you are alright, Maki! :3 This thread is one of the essentials for every festival! :3 You rock!
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
Welcome back @Maki! Glad to know everything is alright. :)
Welcome back @Maki! Glad to know everything is alright. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Feathersilk
Maki has a bunch of great guides, both for the coliseum and fest grinding areas. You just need to go to the first page :))
@Feathersilk
Maki has a bunch of great guides, both for the coliseum and fest grinding areas. You just need to go to the first page :))
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
You're the backbone of this site Maki. Thank you!
You're the backbone of this site Maki. Thank you!
Hello! Can someone recommend me a currently open Dom shop, please? I'm trying to obtain three copies of modern Tertiary Gene: Runes for fandragon purposes.
Hello! Can someone recommend me a currently open Dom shop, please? I'm trying to obtain three copies of modern Tertiary Gene: Runes for fandragon purposes.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
@FL1GHT0F87

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3161872/1

I can recc my own.

@FL1GHT0F87

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3161872/1

I can recc my own.

[quote name="@Arumi" date="2023-10-23 10:37:00" ] Last year, the Zombie Veins chest didn't drop from any monster in the coli! So, those of us who collect unopened chest (yes, we exist, lol) had to hope we got it from gathering.... or buy it for REALLY inflated prices from the AH. XD [/quote] I'm curious how inflated it got and what a usual price is for unopened fest chests?
@Arumi wrote on 2023-10-23 10:37:00:
Last year, the Zombie Veins chest didn't drop from any monster in the coli! So, those of us who collect unopened chest (yes, we exist, lol) had to hope we got it from gathering.... or buy it for REALLY inflated prices from the AH. XD

I'm curious how inflated it got and what a usual price is for unopened fest chests?
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2023-11-17 16:22:25" ] [quote name="@Arumi" date="2023-10-23 10:37:00" ] Last year, the Zombie Veins chest didn't drop from any monster in the coli! So, those of us who collect unopened chest (yes, we exist, lol) had to hope we got it from gathering.... or buy it for REALLY inflated prices from the AH. XD [/quote] I'm curious how inflated it got and what a usual price is for unopened fest chests? [/quote] (I was wrong, it wasn't last year... it was 2020!! Time is a weird soup) It was around 2200g by the end of the 2020 plague festival (I haven't checked the recent prices). I was lucky enough to snag one for 500g during the fest, but it's an extremely rare item at this point, since it was glitched during the event. Just another piece of Flight Rising Site lore XD https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/36370/comments Database thread! (also obligatory mention - I have every festival chest from July 2014-current, the entire collection is always up for sale/trade, I'm mostly looking for all the super-rare familiars and/or low-ID XXX coatls)
gn0me wrote on 2023-11-17 16:22:25:
@Arumi wrote on 2023-10-23 10:37:00:
Last year, the Zombie Veins chest didn't drop from any monster in the coli! So, those of us who collect unopened chest (yes, we exist, lol) had to hope we got it from gathering.... or buy it for REALLY inflated prices from the AH. XD

I'm curious how inflated it got and what a usual price is for unopened fest chests?

(I was wrong, it wasn't last year... it was 2020!! Time is a weird soup)

It was around 2200g by the end of the 2020 plague festival (I haven't checked the recent prices). I was lucky enough to snag one for 500g during the fest, but it's an extremely rare item at this point, since it was glitched during the event. Just another piece of Flight Rising Site lore XD

https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/36370/comments

Database thread!

(also obligatory mention - I have every festival chest from July 2014-current, the entire collection is always up for sale/trade, I'm mostly looking for all the super-rare familiars and/or low-ID XXX coatls)
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
@Arumi sorry I don't mean to bug you but I have chests from RoR'19 onwards and I wondered if you might know anybody interested in any?

edit: Sorry I just saw your reply above me I must have missed the ping
@Arumi sorry I don't mean to bug you but I have chests from RoR'19 onwards and I wondered if you might know anybody interested in any?

edit: Sorry I just saw your reply above me I must have missed the ping
qDkA25S.png
Happy Rockbreaker![emoji=earth rune size=1]
Happy Rockbreaker!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
1 2 ... 645 646 647 648 649 ... 653 654