Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 ... 653 654
@BubbleNinja So far I have 4 different chests. Blackfly [item=Blackfly Chest], Primal Rot [item=Primal Rot Chest], Hellwell Snaps [item=Hellwell Snaps Chest] and Festermane [item=Festermane Chest]
@BubbleNinja

So far I have 4 different chests. Blackfly Blackfly Chest , Primal Rot Primal Rot Chest , Hellwell Snaps Hellwell Snaps Chest and Festermane Festermane Chest
Coliseum chests are: Festermane, Hellwell Snaps, Vertebrae, Primal Rot, Hare of the Bog, Stained Mould, Blackfly.

You can check each festival by going to the Game Database -> Other - ID: High to Low (here).

Assuming insignificant changes from last year, the best places to farm (100+ currency/hr) are: Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Crystal Pools, Redrock Cove, Forgotten Cave, Sandswept Delta, Mire, Thunderhead Savanna, and Blooming Grove.

Silk-Strewn Wreckage has 1 Plague enemy and 4 Neutral enemies, so it likely a decent place to farm as well.
Coliseum chests are: Festermane, Hellwell Snaps, Vertebrae, Primal Rot, Hare of the Bog, Stained Mould, Blackfly.

You can check each festival by going to the Game Database -> Other - ID: High to Low (here).

Assuming insignificant changes from last year, the best places to farm (100+ currency/hr) are: Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Crystal Pools, Redrock Cove, Forgotten Cave, Sandswept Delta, Mire, Thunderhead Savanna, and Blooming Grove.

Silk-Strewn Wreckage has 1 Plague enemy and 4 Neutral enemies, so it likely a decent place to farm as well.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I got the [item=Stained Mould Chest] Stained Mould Chest from Coli (Woodland Path) moments ago as well. I also used this guide when I found out about it!
I got the Stained Mould Chest Stained Mould Chest from Coli (Woodland Path) moments ago as well.

I also used this guide when I found out about it!
oh thats a good way to check I never thought of that. thank you!
oh thats a good way to check I never thought of that. thank you!
Hey hi, @Maki! Are things OK?
Hey hi, @Maki! Are things OK?
@Argante I keep forgetting chests are in there. Brain, why. Thank you Arga! I hope you are having a good time booping bugs in Plague. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
@Argante I keep forgetting chests are in there. Brain, why. Thank you Arga! I hope you are having a good time booping bugs in Plague.
until the og post gets updated... [emoji=money bag size=1] 14 skins can be bought in the festive favors shop, at the grand exchange: https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/riot-of-rot-shop [b]festive favor exclusive[/b] skins (aka skins that aren't in baldwin/do not have festival chests): [LIST] [*]I Love Mom's Soup [*]Contagion Invasion [*]Moth Eaten [*]Eaters of the Dead [*]Crowsoul [*]Rotten Work [*]All-Consuming Contagion [/LIST] [b]a full set of non-baldwin[/b] skins: [LIST] [*]Festermane [*]Hellwell Snaps [*]Vertebrae [*]Primal Rot [*]Hare of the Bog [*]Stained Mould [*]Blackfly [*]I Love Mom's Soup [*]Contagion Invasion [*]Moth Eaten [*]Eaters of the Dead [*]Crowsoul [*]Rotten Work [*]All-Consuming Contagion [/LIST] [emoji=green vial size=1] 2 skins can only be brewed at baldwin's cauldron: https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1 you must be level 3 or higher to make these skins. salt and iron ore can be gathered while digging in plague [b]baldwin exclusive[/b] skins include: [LIST] [*]Glistening Mutation (5 green ooze, 4 green sludge, 10 iron ore, and 7500 treasure) [*]Boiling Boneyard (5 green goo, 4 green sludge, 10 salt, and 7500 treasure) [/LIST]
until the og post gets updated...
14 skins can be bought in the festive favors shop, at the grand exchange: https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/riot-of-rot-shop

festive favor exclusive skins (aka skins that aren't in baldwin/do not have festival chests):
  • I Love Mom's Soup
  • Contagion Invasion
  • Moth Eaten
  • Eaters of the Dead
  • Crowsoul
  • Rotten Work
  • All-Consuming Contagion

a full set of non-baldwin skins:
  • Festermane
  • Hellwell Snaps
  • Vertebrae
  • Primal Rot
  • Hare of the Bog
  • Stained Mould
  • Blackfly
  • I Love Mom's Soup
  • Contagion Invasion
  • Moth Eaten
  • Eaters of the Dead
  • Crowsoul
  • Rotten Work
  • All-Consuming Contagion

2 skins can only be brewed at baldwin's cauldron: https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1
you must be level 3 or higher to make these skins. salt and iron ore can be gathered while digging in plague
baldwin exclusive skins include:
  • Glistening Mutation (5 green ooze, 4 green sludge, 10 iron ore, and 7500 treasure)
  • Boiling Boneyard (5 green goo, 4 green sludge, 10 salt, and 7500 treasure)
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Thanks, SnailMuffin!
Thanks, SnailMuffin!
...signature loading....
I hope Maki is okay. This thread has been such a lifesaver!!

Also I'm hoping we don't have a repeat of the Zombie Veins chest from last year... XD
I hope Maki is okay. This thread has been such a lifesaver!!

Also I'm hoping we don't have a repeat of the Zombie Veins chest from last year... XD
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
@Arumi

What happened with the Zombie Veins chest from last year? :0
@Arumi

What happened with the Zombie Veins chest from last year? :0
tDeKDnH.png ignore pls I can't figure out how signatures work, just click the buttons old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 ... 653 654