Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/620555714921889792/1163095511339909190/image.png[/img] I've been tempted to change during times I got frustrated with certain things involving how plague gets treated but then I remember this is what fits us as plague :) Not giving up even when things get rough, and coming out better. I don't think I'll ever actually leave
image.png

I've been tempted to change during times I got frustrated with certain things involving how plague gets treated but then I remember this is what fits us as plague :) Not giving up even when things get rough, and coming out better. I don't think I'll ever actually leave

I went to check my account age because of this thread and it turns out yesterday was my 9th FR birthday :)

I've been in fire since I joined. Lately I have been considering switching somewhere and getting more serious about having an ~aesthetic~ lair. But I'm out of town a lot, and my nests are always full, and I haven't put the thought in that I would want to yet... Lots of reasons I probably won't switch soon.

And I do like fire. It's warm here.
I went to check my account age because of this thread and it turns out yesterday was my 9th FR birthday :)

I've been in fire since I joined. Lately I have been considering switching somewhere and getting more serious about having an ~aesthetic~ lair. But I'm out of town a lot, and my nests are always full, and I haven't put the thought in that I would want to yet... Lots of reasons I probably won't switch soon.

And I do like fire. It's warm here.
Flamerest Embers Fir Branch Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Fishing Net Leafy Impression
I'll always have my free flight change

Slightly off-topic but I also still have my free username change, and I'm gonna use it eventually, but I've had it for so long ;3; I want a plague-themed name though ):
I'll always have my free flight change

Slightly off-topic but I also still have my free username change, and I'm gonna use it eventually, but I've had it for so long ;3; I want a plague-themed name though ):
10 years now and I've never left shadow. I feel like I should have some mushrooms growing on me at this point.
10 years now and I've never left shadow. I feel like I should have some mushrooms growing on me at this point.
6dc9901b48af863143414789ab9dc7f45ecda20a.png he/him
FR+4
Previously known as StopMotionDragon
I joined Wind 6 yrs and 4 months ago - never changed it!

(Also, great to see you still around @Alskasaur! Miiight not remember me but you have me Yukisora, who's still in my lair! Hope you're rockin!)
I joined Wind 6 yrs and 4 months ago - never changed it!

(Also, great to see you still around @Alskasaur! Miiight not remember me but you have me Yukisora, who's still in my lair! Hope you're rockin!)
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
joined a year ago (wow didn't know my anniversary already passed) and i still have it! im reaaaally picky so idk if im ever gonna use it
joined a year ago (wow didn't know my anniversary already passed) and i still have it! im reaaaally picky so idk if im ever gonna use it
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
I've been in Lightning since I joined in 2015. No plans on leaving. It's the eye color.
I've been in Lightning since I joined in 2015. No plans on leaving. It's the eye color.
Wight means "alive being"
I only joined in 2020, but I still have mine and I doubt I'll ever use it. Even though i like the eye colour of other flights way more, Shadow aesthetic is just too good!
I only joined in 2020, but I still have mine and I doubt I'll ever use it. Even though i like the eye colour of other flights way more, Shadow aesthetic is just too good!
I don't have it anymore, I spent about a year and a half in three other flights (Earth, Light and Lightning), but I went back to my original flight (Shadow), and I don't plan on leaving again anytime soon!
I don't have it anymore, I spent about a year and a half in three other flights (Earth, Light and Lightning), but I went back to my original flight (Shadow), and I don't plan on leaving again anytime soon!
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
I switched the Light years ago, and I don't plan on leaving. I used to be in Arcane. I didn't really enjoy Arcane but I moved to Light, I felt right at home.
I switched the Light years ago, and I don't plan on leaving. I used to be in Arcane. I didn't really enjoy Arcane but I moved to Light, I felt right at home.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42