Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
And how long have you had it? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/3NXM6chB/Free-Flight-Change.png[/img] I joined Wind flight six and a half years ago and I never looked back! [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1]
And how long have you had it?

Free-Flight-Change.png

I joined Wind flight six and a half years ago and I never looked back!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
It's been gone for ages. I started in Arcane, but I have a dislike for the pink eyes 99% of the time, so I went to Ice, then had to spend the gems to land in Light.

It's cool that you've never switched though!
It's been gone for ages. I started in Arcane, but I have a dislike for the pink eyes 99% of the time, so I went to Ice, then had to spend the gems to land in Light.

It's cool that you've never switched though!
Me! I joined in 2020 for lockdown, and since light on a whole is very special to me and I love the eyes and dom, never gonna leave <3
Me! I joined in 2020 for lockdown, and since light on a whole is very special to me and I love the eyes and dom, never gonna leave <3
I've been in five different flights*, so definitely not me.

*No, I am not visiting every flight, it just took me that many times to figure out where I vibe.
I've been in five different flights*, so definitely not me.

*No, I am not visiting every flight, it just took me that many times to figure out where I vibe.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I've been with Fire since I first signed up, and I am never changing flights. So, me.
I've been with Fire since I first signed up, and I am never changing flights. So, me.
9iqeDz7.png
I used mine up a few months after I joined-- I really liked Wind, but I was bored and at the time I was still breeding dragons: who could resist those Ice eyes?
I've been in four flights so far, thinking about moving to my fifth (Lightning maybe?) soon! So mine's LONG gone.

I used mine up a few months after I joined-- I really liked Wind, but I was bored and at the time I was still breeding dragons: who could resist those Ice eyes?
I've been in four flights so far, thinking about moving to my fifth (Lightning maybe?) soon! So mine's LONG gone.

3UUXp8G.png
I have been in Ice ever since I joined in Oct 2014 and haven't changed my flight. However I have been thinking of using my free change lately.
I have been in Ice ever since I joined in Oct 2014 and haven't changed my flight. However I have been thinking of using my free change lately.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Haven't changed once.
Always been in fire.
Haven't changed once.
Always been in fire.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Over 7 years in Arcane, I haven't changed yet and I don't plan on starting now since all my lore is tied down here

Sometimes I think about changing flights for a little mini vacation but then I think up a cool new headcanon for the Starwood Strand and can't bring myself to leave
Over 7 years in Arcane, I haven't changed yet and I don't plan on starting now since all my lore is tied down here

Sometimes I think about changing flights for a little mini vacation but then I think up a cool new headcanon for the Starwood Strand and can't bring myself to leave
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
Been in nature since I joined! And I don't plan on switching <3 (even if I am tempted sometimes...)
Been in nature since I joined! And I don't plan on switching <3 (even if I am tempted sometimes...)
xt3ZxDa.png
Pgv53XB.png
AaYNmEX.png
yPlj8ew.png
BAYHRHf.png
jUf1dMI.png edited-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42