Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42
Been in Arcane since *checks account* oh crikey that's basically one week short of a whole decade. Uh, one decade in Arcane and never left! Nor planning to, I'm Arcane to my core!
Been in Arcane since *checks account* oh crikey that's basically one week short of a whole decade. Uh, one decade in Arcane and never left! Nor planning to, I'm Arcane to my core!
J3t0n4O.png
"7 Years, 10 Months, 26 Days" Every single second of it has been spent in Plague. Even though I joined when there was only small registration windows...I still did my research and picked the flight that spoke most to me. I've not regretted my choice enough to change yet.
"7 Years, 10 Months, 26 Days" Every single second of it has been spent in Plague. Even though I joined when there was only small registration windows...I still did my research and picked the flight that spoke most to me. I've not regretted my choice enough to change yet.
X0JktGl.png
10 Years, 4 Months, 6 Days

I joined nature at the start and haven't left. lawl.
10 Years, 4 Months, 6 Days

I joined nature at the start and haven't left. lawl.
jt3PpxV.png
Been here since October 2018 and still haven't left light! Maybe one day I might vacation elsewhere (Probably arcane or wind) but my home will always be light!
Been here since October 2018 and still haven't left light! Maybe one day I might vacation elsewhere (Probably arcane or wind) but my home will always be light!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
I've spent 8 Years, 4 Months, 26 Days in shadow and honestly dont plan on leaving anytime soon :3c I was torn between Lightning and Shadow when i first joined, but tbh I don't regret picking Shadow. Do wish we could get some contacts for our dragons though because some designs look better with a different color than purple OTL
I've spent 8 Years, 4 Months, 26 Days in shadow and honestly dont plan on leaving anytime soon :3c I was torn between Lightning and Shadow when i first joined, but tbh I don't regret picking Shadow. Do wish we could get some contacts for our dragons though because some designs look better with a different color than purple OTL
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391966973413556224/1162929265373876244/image.png[/img] yeppars
image.png
yeppars

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
...This thread is how I learned where to go to change flights (10 years in wind and counting!)
...This thread is how I learned where to go to change flights (10 years in wind and counting!)
Sometimes I think about changing to a flight that has better eyes for a project or that is better at Dom, but I know I'll always be an Arcanyte and would have to come back eventually so... no. I'm staying.
Sometimes I think about changing to a flight that has better eyes for a project or that is better at Dom, but I know I'll always be an Arcanyte and would have to come back eventually so... no. I'm staying.
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
I joined Water in 2015 and I am still in Water. I will never change. Not now.
I joined Water in 2015 and I am still in Water. I will never change. Not now.
hc7MLaK.png
Nature. It's pretty here :)
Nature. It's pretty here :)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png