Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42
Yes, I also have my free flight chance - for 9 years 6 month and 2 days today.

A few times I considered changing to plague or earth (I also like those eye colours), but in my heart I am a nature girl ... so I can´t imagine I´ll change the flight one day :).
Yes, I also have my free flight chance - for 9 years 6 month and 2 days today.

A few times I considered changing to plague or earth (I also like those eye colours), but in my heart I am a nature girl ... so I can´t imagine I´ll change the flight one day :).
raises hand me!! I think I'll be a germ forever :)
raises hand me!! I think I'll be a germ forever :)
bluue_horse.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
Still got mine! Been here since Oct 2014. I love the Lightning eyes, but Wind matches my personality better, so here I stay.
Still got mine! Been here since Oct 2014. I love the Lightning eyes, but Wind matches my personality better, so here I stay.
riVr93C.png
me! I remember when they implemented flight changes. been with plague 10 years, and not feeling the urge to move any time soon.
me! I remember when they implemented flight changes. been with plague 10 years, and not feeling the urge to move any time soon.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Never switched either! I had a whole crisis about wanting to move to Water, but I am still firmly in Ice to this day
Never switched either! I had a whole crisis about wanting to move to Water, but I am still firmly in Ice to this day
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
i still have mine. i'm not sure why, since i'm more interested in flights other than lightning. maybe i keep forgetting.
i still have mine. i'm not sure why, since i'm more interested in flights other than lightning. maybe i keep forgetting.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I still have mine and I don't think I'll ever use it, Nature is home and I'm a creature of habit lol. And none of the other Flights' aesthetics speak to me enough to take a vacation there
I still have mine and I don't think I'll ever use it, Nature is home and I'm a creature of habit lol. And none of the other Flights' aesthetics speak to me enough to take a vacation there
j3zsWMV.png
I still have mine, but I plan to stay in Arcane forever. 10 years strong!
I still have mine, but I plan to stay in Arcane forever. 10 years strong!
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
I still do. I started in 2019 and can't see myself anywhere else than in shadow. Shadow is my home so here I shall stay
I still do. I started in 2019 and can't see myself anywhere else than in shadow. Shadow is my home so here I shall stay
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I've been here for 2 years, 2 months, and 28 days - Nature all the way! But I see a lot of Water eyes in my future, so I might vacation there after some setup for breeding project purposes [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
I've been here for 2 years, 2 months, and 28 days - Nature all the way! But I see a lot of Water eyes in my future, so I might vacation there after some setup for breeding project purposes
Stuffed Mith > Avatar
> Wishlist
> Progens: Maya & Sunflight
> she/her
> Canadian
> PST
O69yB2l.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42