Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed, thank you!]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51
@omiki
gonna start sending your fodder back! <3 i'll work in groups of 10s-20s since i have my lair filled with fodder as well, but i'll try my best to be quick!
@omiki
gonna start sending your fodder back! <3 i'll work in groups of 10s-20s since i have my lair filled with fodder as well, but i'll try my best to be quick!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
I sent the fodder back and would like to take on some hatchings but I'm still marked as full in the spreadsheet?
I sent the fodder back and would like to take on some hatchings but I'm still marked as full in the spreadsheet?
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
I’m here to catch! I should be good to stay awake for the next half hour <3
I’m here to catch! I should be good to stay awake for the next half hour <3
@ktg1214 @dreamclaws sending back dergs to both you guys right now! dreamclaws, I've got limited lair space right now so they'll be send back in batches
@ktg1214 @dreamclaws sending back dergs to both you guys right now! dreamclaws, I've got limited lair space right now so they'll be send back in batches
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
@Brit @dreamclaws
sending back your dragons!

once the crs are accepted I can hold some more dragons if needed!
@Brit @dreamclaws
sending back your dragons!

once the crs are accepted I can hold some more dragons if needed!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@mysteriously @alittlebriton @redsnight @competitor @dreamclaws @anhinga @plagues @aristata @platinumdream @arwen @ktg1214 @wildness

Please come to ping me when you are ready to start receiving boarded dragons! I've a lot to send back, and I also wanna train more to yeet towards your raffle <3
@mysteriously @alittlebriton @redsnight @competitor @dreamclaws @anhinga @plagues @aristata @platinumdream @arwen @ktg1214 @wildness

Please come to ping me when you are ready to start receiving boarded dragons! I've a lot to send back, and I also wanna train more to yeet towards your raffle <3
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Wildness

would it be okay to send you your boarded kids now? nw if you're overwhelmed with mercs and other tasks rn!
@Wildness

would it be okay to send you your boarded kids now? nw if you're overwhelmed with mercs and other tasks rn!
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Wildness i sent one half of your boarded dragons over, and i'll send the rest afterwards asap! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Wildness
i sent one half of your boarded dragons over, and i'll send the rest afterwards asap!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Kahvinporo I'll be on all day Sunday if you want to send dragons.
@Kahvinporo I'll be on all day Sunday if you want to send dragons.
Na5WGHa.png
@kahvinporo - idk if you have any more of my dragons but I'll take whatever is left!
@kahvinporo - idk if you have any more of my dragons but I'll take whatever is left!
IF HubOOF Hub
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51