Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed, thank you!]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51
@brit
oh, shoot, completely slipped my mind to filled the form then, my apologies! D^:
thank god for firefox's browser history, i just crossed checked all 10 fodder i sent to rhanakerridan. i sent them out september 20, based on the visit page stuff, as i was pasting my info in their bios before sending them out.

(also, i've filled out two forms for kolokitten, who was boarding fodder for me. 2 undennable, 35 dennables, sent september 3)

@BeeWhisperer
hiya, firstly, thanks so much for letting have my fodder in your lair! i'm more than okay you prioritizing those who sent smaller numbers of dragons c:
i usually hop on fr at around 10:00 fr time, and am most active 18:00-rollover, if it helps
@brit
oh, shoot, completely slipped my mind to filled the form then, my apologies! D^:
thank god for firefox's browser history, i just crossed checked all 10 fodder i sent to rhanakerridan. i sent them out september 20, based on the visit page stuff, as i was pasting my info in their bios before sending them out.

(also, i've filled out two forms for kolokitten, who was boarding fodder for me. 2 undennable, 35 dennables, sent september 3)

@BeeWhisperer
hiya, firstly, thanks so much for letting have my fodder in your lair! i'm more than okay you prioritizing those who sent smaller numbers of dragons c:
i usually hop on fr at around 10:00 fr time, and am most active 18:00-rollover, if it helps
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin Got it! For the ones with your friend the earliest we can date oof boarding entries is the 17th so I've set them to that.
@SnailMuffin Got it! For the ones with your friend the earliest we can date oof boarding entries is the 17th so I've set them to that.
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit
aye aye, that works o7
gonna continue prepping. oh boy oh boy, battle Soon
@brit
aye aye, that works o7
gonna continue prepping. oh boy oh boy, battle Soon
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Aristata @dreamclaws
I'm setting up PAs to return your non-dennable dragons now for you to pick up at your leisure after rollover!

Once that frees up some lair space I'll start pulling boarded dragons for others out of my hibden.
@Aristata @dreamclaws
I'm setting up PAs to return your non-dennable dragons now for you to pick up at your leisure after rollover!

Once that frees up some lair space I'll start pulling boarded dragons for others out of my hibden.
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
@Graceling13 @starfair Hey there, just letting you know I'm sending you dragons to fill your slots. Thanks for supporting Water!
@Graceling13 @starfair Hey there, just letting you know I'm sending you dragons to fill your slots. Thanks for supporting Water!
Na5WGHa.png
@dreamclaws gotcha!
@dreamclaws gotcha!
Just some guy.
Pings OK!
UFT Tab
90594261.png88699057.png
@/alittlebriton @/mysteriously @/Robotzebra @/dreamclaws @/brit @/Aristata
Hi, so sorry to ping all of you, but are any of you online to take some of your dragons back? ktg1214 was marked as online in their profile and their hours on the sheet, so I sent their dragons back, but it's now been like five hours (I went to bed for a bit as it was 2AM here, lol) so safe to say they won't be accepting those dergs rn :')

This means I've only got 5 lair space left, so I just really want to be sure the dragons can be accepted before I move them out of the den lest I run out of space altogether.

(again, sorry to bother! I just didn't want anyone who's sent me dragons to think I forgot about returning them either ffff)

DISREGARD turns out I had an enormous brainfart moment asdghfhsf
@/alittlebriton @/mysteriously @/Robotzebra @/dreamclaws @/brit @/Aristata
Hi, so sorry to ping all of you, but are any of you online to take some of your dragons back? ktg1214 was marked as online in their profile and their hours on the sheet, so I sent their dragons back, but it's now been like five hours (I went to bed for a bit as it was 2AM here, lol) so safe to say they won't be accepting those dergs rn :')

This means I've only got 5 lair space left, so I just really want to be sure the dragons can be accepted before I move them out of the den lest I run out of space altogether.

(again, sorry to bother! I just didn't want anyone who's sent me dragons to think I forgot about returning them either ffff)

DISREGARD turns out I had an enormous brainfart moment asdghfhsf
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche Hello there, thanks for boarding for Water! I am around currently to accept dragons, although I'm not sure how many you're boarding for me - I have 82 slots at present until after rollover. If that works for you, I can accept them in the relatively near future! I may have to sleep in an hour ish however.
@Beatoriche Hello there, thanks for boarding for Water! I am around currently to accept dragons, although I'm not sure how many you're boarding for me - I have 82 slots at present until after rollover. If that works for you, I can accept them in the relatively near future! I may have to sleep in an hour ish however.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously Awesome, thanks so much! I've only got 12 from you, and I'll be quick, no worries, so it shouldn't take long. So is now good to send?
@mysteriously Awesome, thanks so much! I've only got 12 from you, and I'll be quick, no worries, so it shouldn't take long. So is now good to send?
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche correct! I'll be on the lookout, thank you again!
@Beatoriche correct! I'll be on the lookout, thank you again!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51