Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed, thank you!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@monosoons @Islet I had to cancel my PAs after they were sitting for a couple hours and I gotta move fodder! But someone will be around to send you some later I'm sure. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@monosoons @Islet

I had to cancel my PAs after they were sitting for a couple hours and I gotta move fodder! But someone will be around to send you some later I'm sure.
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Wolfspeaker I've added you! Please add any notes that you might have / adjust any info that is wrong. @RocketBear It's really easy and best if you fill it out and update it yourself! It would be impossible to keep track if everyone just posted on the forum what they have. Just go to the bottom of the names on the boarders tab and add yourself, choose if you're accepting dragons rn or not, choose if you want dragons sent via PA or CR, what type of dragons (probably fodder), and then how many spaces you want to offer in lair and den. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683419813711839318/1153051359575281786/image.png[/img] You don't edit any of the other parts besides that. People will send you dragons and then you send them back on october 8th (fodder) or 15th (permas).
@Wolfspeaker I've added you! Please add any notes that you might have / adjust any info that is wrong.

@RocketBear

It's really easy and best if you fill it out and update it yourself! It would be impossible to keep track if everyone just posted on the forum what they have.

Just go to the bottom of the names on the boarders tab and add yourself, choose if you're accepting dragons rn or not, choose if you want dragons sent via PA or CR, what type of dragons (probably fodder), and then how many spaces you want to offer in lair and den.

image.png

You don't edit any of the other parts besides that.

People will send you dragons and then you send them back on october 8th (fodder) or 15th (permas).
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Wildness
If they're still there send 'em over!
@Wildness
If they're still there send 'em over!
Ack, sorry! I fell asleep, back online rn!
Ack, sorry! I fell asleep, back online rn!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@RocketBear

sending 10 dennable dragons your way for boarding!
@RocketBear

sending 10 dennable dragons your way for boarding!
@IndigoRavenIR sending 22 fodder your way!
@IndigoRavenIR sending 22 fodder your way!
BFBBannerLong.png
@Jousama (sorry about pinging multiple. darn copy paste messed me up)

Hey Wrangers. It looks like the dragons I recieved from Aristata have not been counted as filled in the spaces I have remaining. They sent six, and another Droplet sent 10, but I only see that the 10 has been recorded.

@Jousama (sorry about pinging multiple. darn copy paste messed me up)

Hey Wrangers. It looks like the dragons I recieved from Aristata have not been counted as filled in the spaces I have remaining. They sent six, and another Droplet sent 10, but I only see that the 10 has been recorded.

5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@dragonpals
hiya! sent 10 dennable fodder your way c:
@dragonpals
hiya! sent 10 dennable fodder your way c:
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Sleepykitty sorry for the delay, just picked them up!
@Sleepykitty sorry for the delay, just picked them up!
WRcl6DV.pngTSXmNh4.pngJdoVOhG.png
@Jousama @Arelia @brit so sorry for the ping because it might just be a me problem, but I don't see any other tabs on the boarding spreadsheet? I'm trying to find the Available Boarders tab but I don't see it TwT [img]https://i.imgur.com/L0HU6xB.png[/img]
@Jousama @Arelia @brit

so sorry for the ping because it might just be a me problem, but I don't see any other tabs on the boarding spreadsheet? I'm trying to find the Available Boarders tab but I don't see it TwT

L0HU6xB.png
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51