Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary/HibDen/Swipp & Baldwin Trackers
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
One more thing... Spare Inventory Crates have been updated to include all holiday familiars through Greenskeeper Gathering 2023. Currently the only Holiday familiars (that aren't retired- Sprites, Acolytes) that are NOT potential drops in SICs, are the snake familiars from this year- Brightshine, Thundercrack, and Flameforger. I've highlighted the cells that I updated notes on. Crowned Bonepriest has been removed from Sandswept Delta (10) and is now only found in Scorched Forest (7), so the Coliseum cell for Crowned Bonepriest has been updated. Also, I have updated the Coliseum one-shot sheet, adding the new venue and I removed Crowned Bonepriest from Sandswept Delta. [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling [emoji=bestiary size=1]Bestiary updates only: @AvianAnalyst @FloralFawn @Omosky @oncomingbeige
One more thing...
Spare Inventory Crates have been updated to include all holiday familiars through Greenskeeper Gathering 2023. Currently the only Holiday familiars (that aren't retired- Sprites, Acolytes) that are NOT potential drops in SICs, are the snake familiars from this year- Brightshine, Thundercrack, and Flameforger. I've highlighted the cells that I updated notes on.

Crowned Bonepriest has been removed from Sandswept Delta (10) and is now only found in Scorched Forest (7), so the Coliseum cell for Crowned Bonepriest has been updated.

Also, I have updated the Coliseum one-shot sheet, adding the new venue and I removed Crowned Bonepriest from Sandswept Delta.

All updates:

@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@Agberts
@sleepytiefling

Bestiary updates only:
@AvianAnalyst
@FloralFawn
@Omosky
@oncomingbeige
RB8Ze0o.png
Busy, busy little hambles aren't we?? Two new Baldwin brewable familiars and a new Gem Marketplace familiar have been added, and the brew requirements and hoardsell values for level 6-10 familiars has been updated. I'm still working on the Hibernal Den update and the Baldwin/Swipp trackers. This was a really big update with a bunch of tiny information changes. [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling [emoji=bestiary size=1]Bestiary updates only: @AvianAnalyst @FloralFawn @Omosky @oncomingbeige
Busy, busy little hambles aren't we?? Two new Baldwin brewable familiars and a new Gem Marketplace familiar have been added, and the brew requirements and hoardsell values for level 6-10 familiars has been updated. I'm still working on the Hibernal Den update and the Baldwin/Swipp trackers. This was a really big update with a bunch of tiny information changes.

All updates:

@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@Agberts
@sleepytiefling

Bestiary updates only:
@AvianAnalyst
@FloralFawn
@Omosky
@oncomingbeige
RB8Ze0o.png
Hibernal Den tracker is updated. Don't forget to update the Quest ID tab as well, and there's a whole new venue column on the Coliseum tab. If you need help, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3195988#post_53011833]this post[/url] helps walk you through updating the HibDen sheets specifically. I still have the Swipp/Baldwin sheets to update. I may put that off til tomorrow, I'm a little cross-eyed after staring these cells all day. [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling @Omosky @oncomingbeige [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]HibDen updates only: @Firebee @LynxLPF @Kianast @Nightsmaiden @Livthraser @Theorys
Hibernal Den tracker is updated. Don't forget to update the Quest ID tab as well, and there's a whole new venue column on the Coliseum tab. If you need help, this post helps walk you through updating the HibDen sheets specifically. I still have the Swipp/Baldwin sheets to update. I may put that off til tomorrow, I'm a little cross-eyed after staring these cells all day.

All updates:

@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@Agberts
@sleepytiefling
@Omosky
@oncomingbeige

HibDen updates only:
@Firebee
@LynxLPF
@Kianast
@Nightsmaiden
@Livthraser
@Theorys
RB8Ze0o.png
I put it off all week only for 85% of the changes to not affect the spreadsheet (it doesn't track things like XP, cost, time to brew or just goo/ooze/slime/muck materials). Updates have been sorted to the top, there's the two new entries for the new familiars, and the #required column (highlighted in [color=lawngreen]GREEN[/color]) is the only thing changed for the rest. [quote=Pinglist] [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling @Omosky @oncomingbeige [emoji=cauldron size=1]Swipp/Baldwin updates only: @AvianAnalyst [/quote]
I put it off all week only for 85% of the changes to not affect the spreadsheet (it doesn't track things like XP, cost, time to brew or just goo/ooze/slime/muck materials). Updates have been sorted to the top, there's the two new entries for the new familiars, and the #required column (highlighted in GREEN) is the only thing changed for the rest.
Pinglist wrote:
RB8Ze0o.png
yippee! :) thank you
yippee! :) thank you
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
Could you put me on the den pinglist, please? (I hardly ever use it, but since Goldia is giving up theirs, I want to ensure I have access to a sheet that's still being updated.)
Could you put me on the den pinglist, please? (I hardly ever use it, but since Goldia is giving up theirs, I want to ensure I have access to a sheet that's still being updated.)
@MadameNova sure thing!
@MadameNova sure thing!
RB8Ze0o.png
Y'all. I finally sat down and updated/corrected all of the marketplace gem and treasure values. For ease of use, I have left the Name column highlighted *only* for the 31 new familiars added during September. All other updates, while still sorted towards the top (once you run out green cells, entirely, there shouldn't be anymore throughout the spreadsheet), I've only highlighted the cells where I made changes. Empty cells that are highlighted are where I removed cell values. Also the formula for total treasure cost (cell Y1) has been fixed so that it actually counts the correct cells. To recap: [list] [*]Name column highlighted- new familiars released in September (entire row is new). [*]Baldwin column highlighted- level 6-10 brews were rebalanced, had their ingredients and hoardsell values adjusted. [*]Coli column highlighted- should just be the Crowned Bonepriest, which is now only found in Scorching Forest. [*]Cycling column highlighted- Festival familiars that have been added to Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate. [*]Rarity column highlighted- rarity values for marketplace familiars has been corrected/updated. [*]MP, Price (T), and Price (G) columns- empty cells have had their values removed. Cells with values have either been added or changed. [*]upper right-hand cell Y1 formula has been corrected to count the correct range of cells. [/list] That's it for now! Happy pirating!! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85283246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852833/85283246.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85301359][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853014/85301359.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=pinglist] [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling [emoji=bestiary size=1]Bestiary updates only: @AvianAnalyst @FloralFawn[/quote]
Y'all. I finally sat down and updated/corrected all of the marketplace gem and treasure values. For ease of use, I have left the Name column highlighted *only* for the 31 new familiars added during September. All other updates, while still sorted towards the top (once you run out green cells, entirely, there shouldn't be anymore throughout the spreadsheet), I've only highlighted the cells where I made changes. Empty cells that are highlighted are where I removed cell values. Also the formula for total treasure cost (cell Y1) has been fixed so that it actually counts the correct cells.

To recap:
  • Name column highlighted- new familiars released in September (entire row is new).
  • Baldwin column highlighted- level 6-10 brews were rebalanced, had their ingredients and hoardsell values adjusted.
  • Coli column highlighted- should just be the Crowned Bonepriest, which is now only found in Scorching Forest.
  • Cycling column highlighted- Festival familiars that have been added to Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate.
  • Rarity column highlighted- rarity values for marketplace familiars has been corrected/updated.
  • MP, Price (T), and Price (G) columns- empty cells have had their values removed. Cells with values have either been added or changed.
  • upper right-hand cell Y1 formula has been corrected to count the correct range of cells.

That's it for now! Happy pirating!!
85283246.png 85301359.png
pinglist wrote:
RB8Ze0o.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84195141][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841952/84195141_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] [color=magenta][size=5][emoji=pink star size=1]Happy Starfall![emoji=arcane rune size=1][/size][/color] Two new familiars have been added to the bestiary. I have left all the recent updates in green, but I'm going to reset all the colors for the next update, so if you were waiting for the run of updates to be done (there were SO MANY this month, omg), now's the time. [/columns] [quote=Quick, before the Aethers realize this is book shaped] [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling [emoji=bestiary size=1]Bestiary updates only: @AvianAnalyst @FloralFawn[/quote]
84195141_350.png

Happy Starfall!
Two new familiars have been added to the bestiary. I have left all the recent updates in green, but I'm going to reset all the colors for the next update, so if you were waiting for the run of updates to be done (there were SO MANY this month, omg), now's the time.

Quick, before the Aethers realize this is book shaped wrote:
RB8Ze0o.png
Could I be added to the HibDen pinglist please? :)
Could I be added to the HibDen pinglist please? :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19