Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary/HibDen/Swipp & Baldwin Trackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Aviananalyst I fixed the red, sometimes the formatting doesn't take and I don't catch it bc in the blank version the cells are always set to "N" so I don't see the change. To fix it, find a couple of rows of "N" that do change correctly, and just highlight those cells and drag them all the way up/down for all three columns. Alternatively, if you're not too far into filling it out, you can resave a new copy. Sorry again for the goof.
Not sure why Agol's cells are turning green tho. I can't replicate that particular issue on my end. You can always reset the cell color to white manually.
@Aviananalyst I fixed the red, sometimes the formatting doesn't take and I don't catch it bc in the blank version the cells are always set to "N" so I don't see the change. To fix it, find a couple of rows of "N" that do change correctly, and just highlight those cells and drag them all the way up/down for all three columns. Alternatively, if you're not too far into filling it out, you can resave a new copy. Sorry again for the goof.
Not sure why Agol's cells are turning green tho. I can't replicate that particular issue on my end. You can always reset the cell color to white manually.
RB8Ze0o.png
No worries! Just wanted to report it when I saw it.

And ok cool, I wasn't sure if the names were supposed to turn green or not :P I wonder what happened for me.
No worries! Just wanted to report it when I saw it.

And ok cool, I wasn't sure if the names were supposed to turn green or not :P I wonder what happened for me.
Thanks, definitely let me know when things like that happen. Extra sets of eyes[emoji=glasses size=1] never hurt anyone, ya?
Thanks, definitely let me know when things like that happen. Extra sets of eyes never hurt anyone, ya?
RB8Ze0o.png
It's a little late (the holidays are a terrible time to try to get any work done, lol), but the Holidays Guide is available [emoji=firework size=1][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eWhZm55NKAnSIlNQmYSh9pECRGdfjfIYj7l6zdPnTOQ/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] [emoji=firework size=1] Its a tracker for the seasonal/cycling stuff that isn't easy to find, or plan for. The Grand Exchange is making a lot of this obsolete eventually, but I find I still forget about like Baldwin brews, especially for something as big as NotN. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions, questions, constructive criticisms, I'm open to anything. Happy New Years, all!
It's a little late (the holidays are a terrible time to try to get any work done, lol), but the Holidays Guide is available here
Its a tracker for the seasonal/cycling stuff that isn't easy to find, or plan for. The Grand Exchange is making a lot of this obsolete eventually, but I find I still forget about like Baldwin brews, especially for something as big as NotN. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions, questions, constructive criticisms, I'm open to anything. Happy New Years, all!
RB8Ze0o.png
noted some little bugs in familiar tracker sheet:
1. Furious Faun is spelled Furious Fawn in the main page;
2. in gathering page Leafy Moth is marked as exclusive but actually it isn't.
noted some little bugs in familiar tracker sheet:
1. Furious Faun is spelled Furious Fawn in the main page;
2. in gathering page Leafy Moth is marked as exclusive but actually it isn't.
quwwzfK.png
He/Him | FRT+15 | Casual Player
Hoarder | Rhythm Gamer
pkPhZzo.png
@Narlord thanks! fixed both
@Narlord thanks! fixed both
RB8Ze0o.png
With new Veilspun parallel genes being added, there's a few that have popped up as Baldwin brews. I've added Slime, Sludge, Poison, Toxin, and Veined. Subsequently, the IDs for the Aberration genes Slime and Sludge have been updated as well. You can find the updated version [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pmck4j7Cn4jHZ-ypi9FmJqn-mU0kvR6wjnuTlI9R1Ik/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url], and as always, the latest updates are highlighted [color=00ff00] green[/color]. [emoji=ping size=1]PINGLIST[emoji=ping size=1] @Omosky @oncomingbeige (please confirm if you both want to be pinged for these updates) @AvianAnalyst @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @ToastedPencils @Rockss
With new Veilspun parallel genes being added, there's a few that have popped up as Baldwin brews. I've added Slime, Sludge, Poison, Toxin, and Veined. Subsequently, the IDs for the Aberration genes Slime and Sludge have been updated as well. You can find the updated version here, and as always, the latest updates are highlighted green.

PINGLIST

@Omosky
@oncomingbeige
(please confirm if you both want to be pinged for these updates)

@AvianAnalyst
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@ToastedPencils
@Rockss
RB8Ze0o.png
[emoji=ice rune size=1]Happy Crystalline Gala![emoji=ice rune size=1] [emoji=firework size=1]Happy New Year![emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=shockswitch red size=1]Happy Lunar New Year!![emoji=red money bag size=1] I've added the new familiar to the Bestiary list, and also updated the Joxar tab in the Holidays Guide (updates in [color=lawngreen]bright green[/color]). [s]Do you all want me to add the Baldwin brew skins/accents to the Swipp/Baldwin sheet? I only haven't because they're temporary. Or I could add them in to the Holidays Guide instead. [/s] Added lines to the Holidays Guide Elemental Festivals tab for Baldwin brewed skins/accents. There's a new column, so you can either add a column yourself and re-merge the header cells before you paste in the new lines, or re-save the whole page. Sorry for the headache, I'm trying not to make formatting changes after the fact so you all can just C&P and go on about your day. Also added Copper Ore and Sand to the Swipp/Baldwin sheet (Sand is also a new entry in the Digging tab). Feel free to ping me with any questions. Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks, and have a great week![emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=ping size=1]PING LIST[emoji=ping size=1] @Reddhed @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @AvianAnalyst @sleepytiefling @omosky @oncomingbeige
Happy Crystalline Gala!
Happy New Year!
Happy Lunar New Year!!

I've added the new familiar to the Bestiary list, and also updated the Joxar tab in the Holidays Guide (updates in bright green). Do you all want me to add the Baldwin brew skins/accents to the Swipp/Baldwin sheet? I only haven't because they're temporary. Or I could add them in to the Holidays Guide instead.
Added lines to the Holidays Guide Elemental Festivals tab for Baldwin brewed skins/accents. There's a new column, so you can either add a column yourself and re-merge the header cells before you paste in the new lines, or re-save the whole page. Sorry for the headache, I'm trying not to make formatting changes after the fact so you all can just C&P and go on about your day.
Also added Copper Ore and Sand to the Swipp/Baldwin sheet (Sand is also a new entry in the Digging tab).

Feel free to ping me with any questions.
Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks, and have a great week!

PING LIST
@Reddhed
@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@AvianAnalyst

@sleepytiefling
@omosky
@oncomingbeige
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse I've been using the hibden spreadsheet and I love it! I noticed what might be an error though.

The spreadsheet says level 24 scavenging is required to obtain Pickaxe but the game database says that pickaxes can be scavenged at any level. I've also scavenged pickaxes while under level 24.
@WinterMouse I've been using the hibden spreadsheet and I love it! I noticed what might be an error though.

The spreadsheet says level 24 scavenging is required to obtain Pickaxe but the game database says that pickaxes can be scavenged at any level. I've also scavenged pickaxes while under level 24.
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
Oh, hey. Thanks for catching that @RosaTheRad! Fixed now.
Oh, hey. Thanks for catching that @RosaTheRad! Fixed now.
RB8Ze0o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19