Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]1x1's with Bug always open ooc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PoemsOfLou

Alright, same with mine
@PoemsOfLou

Alright, same with mine
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
[center][emoji=red gem size=1][/center]
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
hi! i’ve been looking to do some 1x1 rps here myself since the big group ones aren’t exactly my thing, and i’d love to rp with you if you’re up to it! i’m interested in: (in order of preference) - harry potter - fantasy - action (like superhero kinds of stuff) i’m most interested in doing a harry potter rp because i simply love the story and am such a big fan of it! i’m also a minor, and i don’t mind romance or lgbtq+ stuff (i rarely make lgbtq+ characters but i’m perfectly fine) i’m usually online during the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends but definitely won’t ghost you or anything :] my replies are somewhat lengthy from time to time, or they’re at least two paragraphs or so, since i like to make sure the rp flows nicely with interesting things to read about. if you don’t mind, would you be okay with ocs based on canon characters? they might bear some resemblance to the original character but are different, with adjustments to their abilities and personality of course. (just checking since some characters of my own bear similar looks to some canon characters in other fandoms or movie characters) just let me know if you’re okay with this! (kinda new to the whole flight rising site thingy having been introduced by my friend but working it out ^^) - sei [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
hi! i’ve been looking to do some 1x1 rps here myself since the big group ones aren’t exactly my thing, and i’d love to rp with you if you’re up to it!

i’m interested in: (in order of preference)
- harry potter
- fantasy
- action (like superhero kinds of stuff)

i’m most interested in doing a harry potter rp because i simply love the story and am such a big fan of it! i’m also a minor, and i don’t mind romance or lgbtq+ stuff (i rarely make lgbtq+ characters but i’m perfectly fine) i’m usually online during the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends but definitely won’t ghost you or anything :]

my replies are somewhat lengthy from time to time, or they’re at least two paragraphs or so, since i like to make sure the rp flows nicely with interesting things to read about. if you don’t mind, would you be okay with ocs based on canon characters? they might bear some resemblance to the original character but are different, with adjustments to their abilities and personality of course.

(just checking since some characters of my own bear similar looks to some canon characters in other fandoms or movie characters)

just let me know if you’re okay with this! (kinda new to the whole flight rising site thingy having been introduced by my friend but working it out ^^)

- sei
WpTaqnH.pngixjjkD1.pngCe9NmVm.pngfsMWPHj.pngexUrsEs.png6ViIE6G.pngybQJlHz.pngk2VzuFv.pngZewzdsF.pngBMbExDU.pngwBLs0O1.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@seiikisai

Hello there! I would be up for a Harry Potter roleplay!

As for your request on resemblance towards the original characters, I myself will be creating one by scratch, but as long as your character is obviously different in name, personality, and appearance, I will be okay with it.

I really just don't like having the story intertwined with the original story. Like, no fighting Voldemort alongside Harry, Ron, and Hermione. But some similarities are okay.
@seiikisai

Hello there! I would be up for a Harry Potter roleplay!

As for your request on resemblance towards the original characters, I myself will be creating one by scratch, but as long as your character is obviously different in name, personality, and appearance, I will be okay with it.

I really just don't like having the story intertwined with the original story. Like, no fighting Voldemort alongside Harry, Ron, and Hermione. But some similarities are okay.
QNbfPfg.png
that’s great! my characters won’t be too similar to original characters, so i think we should be fine! i also don’t like having to play by the original timeline since it kind of messes up things since it’s already been made, and can get rather stressing.

do you have any ideas? i’d like to hear them ^^ i don’t really have a plan in mind, just a normal hogwarts year, preferably of our own timeline
that’s great! my characters won’t be too similar to original characters, so i think we should be fine! i also don’t like having to play by the original timeline since it kind of messes up things since it’s already been made, and can get rather stressing.

do you have any ideas? i’d like to hear them ^^ i don’t really have a plan in mind, just a normal hogwarts year, preferably of our own timeline
WpTaqnH.pngixjjkD1.pngCe9NmVm.pngfsMWPHj.pngexUrsEs.png6ViIE6G.pngybQJlHz.pngk2VzuFv.pngZewzdsF.pngBMbExDU.pngwBLs0O1.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@seiikisai

That's fine by me. Now, do you prefer having the original teachers or making stuff up

because I have an arsenal of teachers.
@seiikisai

That's fine by me. Now, do you prefer having the original teachers or making stuff up

because I have an arsenal of teachers.
QNbfPfg.png
i think we can make stuff up for more plot and chaos :0 but we can keep certain teachers inside if you wish! i’m probably going to work out a character sheet for my oc since it’s been a while since i last used them and would love to bring them back here ^^
i think we can make stuff up for more plot and chaos :0 but we can keep certain teachers inside if you wish! i’m probably going to work out a character sheet for my oc since it’s been a while since i last used them and would love to bring them back here ^^
Of course! I'll make a forum for us, and I'll make my character as well.
Of course! I'll make a forum for us, and I'll make my character as well.
QNbfPfg.png
@seiikisai

It occurred to me that I might not have made a forum. I apologize and will get that up. I've been busy with vacation and now school, otherwise it would've been done sooner.
@seiikisai

It occurred to me that I might not have made a forum. I apologize and will get that up. I've been busy with vacation and now school, otherwise it would've been done sooner.
QNbfPfg.png
I'm back, y'all! Hoping to start this back up again.

For those of you that remember me as Phoenix, I'm m going by the name Bug now!
I'm back, y'all! Hoping to start this back up again.

For those of you that remember me as Phoenix, I'm m going by the name Bug now!
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9