Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
This would be very nice, we really do need more goals or things to do in coli. It would be cool if you could pick one out of like 5 bounties supplied to you.
This would be very nice, we really do need more goals or things to do in coli. It would be cool if you could pick one out of like 5 bounties supplied to you.
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
[quote name="Oblivatrixon" date="2023-09-04 15:38:38" ] This would be very nice, we really do need more goals or things to do in coli. It would be cool if you could pick one out of like 5 bounties supplied to you. [/quote] that's what the rerolls are for! you're intentionally not given a lot of choice because variety is a primary goal here (and the rewards are intended to make up for the lack of freedom too); should you really not want to do a particular bounty (or if you have rerolls to spare and want to try for a more favorable venue, i suppose) you can use a reroll for a different bounty.
Oblivatrixon wrote on 2023-09-04 15:38:38:
that's what the rerolls are for! you're intentionally not given a lot of choice because variety is a primary goal here (and the rewards are intended to make up for the lack of freedom too); should you really not want to do a particular bounty (or if you have rerolls to spare and want to try for a more favorable venue, i suppose) you can use a reroll for a different bounty.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
oh i want this SO bad....... huge big large support!!!
oh i want this SO bad....... huge big large support!!!
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ aLfu5UL.png _ FObX7rS.png _ IEAdiPZ.png
_ Qf7biHq.png
Full support! The coliseum is my main source of income and boy does it ever get tedious
Full support! The coliseum is my main source of income and boy does it ever get tedious

a2c1b3b3e59c05125bff3f57f57737067c35a567.jpg

Gem-Gened, XYX, And just plain cool Gen 2 Hatchlings
I love this idea!! It would definitely reward and encourage bouncing around venues a lot more. Some sort of quest system for the coliseum would make it a lot more interesting and less monotonous.
I love this idea!! It would definitely reward and encourage bouncing around venues a lot more. Some sort of quest system for the coliseum would make it a lot more interesting and less monotonous.
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
This idea is awesome! I would love to be given any incentive to go into non-mire coli venues, lol
This idea is awesome! I would love to be given any incentive to go into non-mire coli venues, lol
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
8O67LBq.png
YMPbu9R.png
mynte_nate_small.png
Support! Love the NPC art too, really charming <3
Support! Love the NPC art too, really charming <3
tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
56yqAPu.png
G8AyR6r.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
they/them
8+ FR
A large eyed creature bounds at the viewer, rainbow striped cape flowing across its back. Rainbow hearts surround it.
......................................... HW4lpxl.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Support!! This would make the coliseum more entertaining and give a goal to grinding as well as make me bounce around the venues way more!
Support!! This would make the coliseum more entertaining and give a goal to grinding as well as make me bounce around the venues way more!
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
Support! You'd have to be careful about balancing it given that they would be infinite and not every can access/wants to do coli, but it would be a nice way to spice up the experience.
Support! You'd have to be careful about balancing it given that they would be infinite and not every can access/wants to do coli, but it would be a nice way to spice up the experience.
So so much support for this to keep coli fresh and fun
So so much support for this to keep coli fresh and fun
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51