Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 ... 2292 2293
(There's just been a half-formed time and space warp. Yep. XD )

Thought looked down at Silver, then sighed.
"I'm not sure, sweetie..."
(There's just been a half-formed time and space warp. Yep. XD )

Thought looked down at Silver, then sighed.
"I'm not sure, sweetie..."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[quote name="Crelmydog" date="2023-09-20 17:21:20" ] G'kahten, yeyinde's teacher, passed by and saw what was happening. "Ikthya-de..." He muttered, reaching for his scythe. [/quote] "There is no need to strike them down, sir," Garifae says, trying to coax their teacher to rethink. "Yami has sealed the entity away. They are free from The Umbrum, now."
Crelmydog wrote on 2023-09-20 17:21:20:
G'kahten, yeyinde's teacher, passed by and saw what was happening. "Ikthya-de..." He muttered, reaching for his scythe.

"There is no need to strike them down, sir," Garifae says, trying to coax their teacher to rethink. "Yami has sealed the entity away. They are free from The Umbrum, now."
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Yeyinde and his brother were lying on the floor, barely breathing. The Umbrum had seemed to take a toll on them.
Yeyinde and his brother were lying on the floor, barely breathing. The Umbrum had seemed to take a toll on them.
=^•~•^= Crelmydog =^•~•^=
In a workshop not so far away, something moved. Dust began to fall of the large hunk of metal on the floor. It uncurled from its dormant position, and jumped through the window of the workshop. Briefly scanning the yard outside the building, it caught sight of the library, 5 miles away. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1007093247241363497/1154436610306351114/89105320_350.png[/img]
In a workshop not so far away, something moved. Dust began to fall of the large hunk of metal on the floor. It uncurled from its dormant position, and jumped through the window of the workshop. Briefly scanning the yard outside the building, it caught sight of the library, 5 miles away.
89105320_350.png
Ghost felt the spell tug at the Shade within him and actively tried to keep it in him. He cast a small spell around himself briefly and shook out his scales, yawning.

Bones smirked, "Ye Shade almost got took, didn' it?"
Ghost felt the spell tug at the Shade within him and actively tried to keep it in him. He cast a small spell around himself briefly and shook out his scales, yawning.

Bones smirked, "Ye Shade almost got took, didn' it?"
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
"I think it was nearly taken from all the undead here." Amun muttered. Soren nodded.
"I think it was nearly taken from all the undead here." Amun muttered. Soren nodded.
"How many of ye be undead? I thought my pa was the only one."
"How many of ye be undead? I thought my pa was the only one."
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
Amun raised one talon, and then he indicated Soren.
"Both of us are, to different degrees. He's a vampire, and I'm just your average self-healing zombie."
Amun raised one talon, and then he indicated Soren.
"Both of us are, to different degrees. He's a vampire, and I'm just your average self-healing zombie."
As the dragons were talking, they didn't notice the huge metallic beast approaching on the horizon.
As the dragons were talking, they didn't notice the huge metallic beast approaching on the horizon.
"Ah! Pa be a ghost! A spooky ghost!" Bones nudged his father's shoulder. Ghost just grunted.
"Ah! Pa be a ghost! A spooky ghost!" Bones nudged his father's shoulder. Ghost just grunted.
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
1 2 ... 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 ... 2292 2293