Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 ... 2294 2295
Yeyinde roared and thrashed around, trying to break free. At this point, all of his consciousness has been consumed by the Umbrum.
Yeyinde roared and thrashed around, trying to break free. At this point, all of his consciousness has been consumed by the Umbrum.
=^•~•^= Crelmydog =^•~•^=
"GARIFAE!" Amun shouted, beginning to panic as smoke began to rise from his scales where the ropes of light touched them.
"GARIFAE!" Amun shouted, beginning to panic as smoke began to rise from his scales where the ropes of light touched them.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Amun!" With much struggle, Garifae manages to release Amun from what he got caught by, letting him back up from Yeyinde, all while keeping Yeyinde from breaking free of his binds. He then calls out for everyone to keep their distance from them. "Keep your distance, everyone! Let Lucifer and Celeste imprison them!" But he also profoundly regrets not considering Amun had a hold on Yeyinde.
"Amun!" With much struggle, Garifae manages to release Amun from what he got caught by, letting him back up from Yeyinde, all while keeping Yeyinde from breaking free of his binds. He then calls out for everyone to keep their distance from them. "Keep your distance, everyone! Let Lucifer and Celeste imprison them!" But he also profoundly regrets not considering Amun had a hold on Yeyinde.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Amun backed away, his burned wrists aching. He couldn't help smiling a little, though.
Amun backed away, his burned wrists aching. He couldn't help smiling a little, though.
Ghost, the banescale had been using shadows to both hold and restrict the movement of the dark figure, and hadn't even been hurt one bit, thus he remained gripping the being and stopping it's movement.

Yami suddenly surged forwards and roared, "I Atem, seal you away for eternity!" His magic rose up surranding the darkness and tore it out of both who were infected sealing it away never to return again, and it clearly took a toll on Yami. Yami was panting heavily as his magic surged eventually settled with Yugi resting a paw on Yami's side, clearly the small guardian was concerned about his elder friend.

Mahad stared in awe, before bowing before Yami, again, though Yami himself lay down on a pile of cusions, clearly exhausted by the spell he'd just used and Yugi was beside him, curled up against Yami's side.

Mana was surprised, shocked even as she turned to her Master and Desher hummed thoughfully before healing the injured brothers, "That is the most powerful sealing magic I've ever seen." The redtide said calmly, "Anyone else need healing?"
Ghost, the banescale had been using shadows to both hold and restrict the movement of the dark figure, and hadn't even been hurt one bit, thus he remained gripping the being and stopping it's movement.

Yami suddenly surged forwards and roared, "I Atem, seal you away for eternity!" His magic rose up surranding the darkness and tore it out of both who were infected sealing it away never to return again, and it clearly took a toll on Yami. Yami was panting heavily as his magic surged eventually settled with Yugi resting a paw on Yami's side, clearly the small guardian was concerned about his elder friend.

Mahad stared in awe, before bowing before Yami, again, though Yami himself lay down on a pile of cusions, clearly exhausted by the spell he'd just used and Yugi was beside him, curled up against Yami's side.

Mana was surprised, shocked even as she turned to her Master and Desher hummed thoughfully before healing the injured brothers, "That is the most powerful sealing magic I've ever seen." The redtide said calmly, "Anyone else need healing?"
Dragons are life (FR Time +18) WvEXipG.png rkA9Kj8.png bYt72YT.png
52884414971_9302170675_o.png
Soren backed away, feeling the magic tug at his own darkness as well. Fortunately, none of it left him.
Soren backed away, feeling the magic tug at his own darkness as well. Fortunately, none of it left him.
Silver's ears perked slightly, "Papa, is Soren alright?" She whispered, sliding up next to her father.
Silver's ears perked slightly, "Papa, is Soren alright?" She whispered, sliding up next to her father.
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Luckily for them, they do not need to be imprisoned by Celeste or Lucifer, so Garifae releases them from the strands of light that had ensnared them, losing his balance for just a moment, due to the magic he had used. He lays himself down to rest and recuperate. "Okay. I think I will lay here for a bit," he states.

(I find it weird that the battle was being indicated as happening in the library when it clearly was happening outside in the wilds, but eh, misreads can happen. I really want to include my idea now, as the cause for all of what had just happened, but it isn't the right time yet.)
Luckily for them, they do not need to be imprisoned by Celeste or Lucifer, so Garifae releases them from the strands of light that had ensnared them, losing his balance for just a moment, due to the magic he had used. He lays himself down to rest and recuperate. "Okay. I think I will lay here for a bit," he states.

(I find it weird that the battle was being indicated as happening in the library when it clearly was happening outside in the wilds, but eh, misreads can happen. I really want to include my idea now, as the cause for all of what had just happened, but it isn't the right time yet.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
G'kahten, yeyinde's teacher, passed by and saw what was happening. "Ikthya-de..." He muttered, reaching for his scythe.
G'kahten, yeyinde's teacher, passed by and saw what was happening. "Ikthya-de..." He muttered, reaching for his scythe.
=^•~•^= Crelmydog =^•~•^=
Desher stepped carefully forwards, "Well that escalated quickly."
Desher stepped carefully forwards, "Well that escalated quickly."
Dragons are life (FR Time +18) WvEXipG.png rkA9Kj8.png bYt72YT.png
52884414971_9302170675_o.png
1 2 ... 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 ... 2294 2295